RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017: The Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Indian Railway had done two new announcements recently. Sources reveal very soon this board is going to hire vast number of young aspirants for Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, etc. type of posts to work in its stations. We suggest, this is a golden opportunity for unemployed persons to acquire one permanent government job. There is no restriction as male/ female candidates, in this RRB Bangalore recruitment 2017. Any interested candidates i.e. even disabled persons are also having reservations under this selection. Utilize the chance and submit your job applications as soon as possible. Further details about these various posts of RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 are given down.
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bangalore|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, etc.|
|Openings||NA||Last Date||Will be Updated soon…|
|Education||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ Degree/ Equivalent|
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Everyone knows Indian Railway is a central governmental organization. To do the railway administration works in Bangalore, there are no enough employees. More than thousands of posts are found vacant under following positions. Citizens who are eager to grasp these jobs are asked to be attentive because the exact openings and details about when to submit application for these ALP/ NTPC category posts will be promulgated widely within few days by Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board. All applying candidates cannot be selected. So RRB will follow recruitment methods like test, interview, etc for screening unsuitable ones. Attractive compensation packages are waiting for the aspirants who are going to be selected on response of this RRB Bangalore recruitment 2017. It should be rememberable that, depending upon availability of vacancies at the time of selection, number of required candidates will be enrolled.
RRB Bangalore Vacancy Details
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot||Not Mentioned||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
|B.||Notification-II (Non-Technical Popular Category Jobs)|
|1.||Goods Guard||Not Mentioned||32 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|4.||Asst. Station Master|
|6.||Senior Time Keeper|
Educational Profile: Degree holders in Engineering/ Technology and Industrial Training Institute certificate holders on relevant disciplines are deemed eligible to apply for this RRB Bangalore recruitment 2017. Any other equivalent qualification is also an acceptable one, but education must be obtained from recognized institution or university only.
- Notification-I jobs: Matric with ITI/ Diploma/ Degree
- Typists and Time Keeper jobs: Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Typing skill in Computer (English/ Hindi)
- Other NTPC jobs: any Degree
Age Constraints: Minimum eligible age to apply for this RRB Bangalore recruitment is 18 years. The upper age limits to apply for each post is indicated in vacancy table. Applicants who are falling within these age limits only need to apply.
But candidates coming under SC/ ST/ OBC, etc. categories would be given with relaxations in ceiling age based on government order as follows.
- SC/ ST category: 5 years
- OBCs: 3 years
- Disabled Persons: 10 years
Selection Process: Applicants who are found eligible as per minimum eligibility standards prescribed for the posts would be issued with admit cards to participate in selection rounds. First, on written or computer based mode a test will be conducted to predict the intelligence and general knowledge of contestants.
Based on this test mark, candidates will be again called for skill/ aptitude type of tests depending upon post requirements. Further document verification and medical examination shall also be organized. Only aspirants who are overcoming all these rounds of selection successfully shall be opted for ALP/ NTPC jobs in RRB Bangalore.
- ALP/ Technical posts: Written Exam, Interview, Doc. Verification, Medical Test
- Station Master, Traffic Assistant: Online Exam, Aptitude Test, Doc. Verification, Medical Test
- Typists, Time Keeper posts: Online Exam, Skill Test, Doc. Verification, Medical Test
- Other NTPC posts: Online Exam, Doc. Verification, Medical Test
Pay Scale and Salary: Pay and perks will be given as per latest orders received from central government. Depending upon position this may vary.
- Apprentice Category Posts: Rs.9300 – 34800/- (PB-2)
- Salary of Other Posts: Rs.5200 – 20200/- (PB-1)
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1900 – 4200/-
Application Fee: The cost of application should be paid by male candidates belonging to Unreserved/ OBC categories. Method used for remitting this non-refundable fee is Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or SBI e-challan.
- General/ OBC Male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Woman/ EXSM/ Minorities/ Transgender/ PWDs: No fees
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Submit Application for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Aspiring citizens can apply for this RRB Bangalore recruitment 2017 if they are found eligible as per minimum standards prescribed for the posts. Also, Aadhar number is very essential to apply for these latest RRB Bangalore jobs. Applications for these current vacant posts will be accepted only if submitted through online mode. For that we have given some of the instructions to appliers here.
- In computer open the page rrbbnc.gov.in.
- Hit the relevant recruitment notice and read the detailed instructions.
- Click on the concerned “Apply Now” button.
- New registration should be done first, by entering requisite details in registration form.
- On submission of those details you will get a registration number and password.
- Using that login and start filling the application form.
- Select the mode of payment and do the transaction.
- Then upload your scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Modify the details if any changes required and submit the application.
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application and keep it for reference.
- Link for applying online opens on – Will be announced soon…
- Online application can be submitted upto – Will be announced soon…
Note: About the ALP and NTPC job vacancies that are available in Railway Recruitment Board of Bangalore we have provided lot of information on above paragraphs. Readers who need more details about the reservation, relaxations, etc. can refer the official notices released by concerned RRB.