RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018: A latest employment opportunity has been scattered out by Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer for selecting skillful candidates under the category of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Group D posts with a total of 5976 vacancies. So, candidates who all are having the desire of getting in to the Railway department can make of use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for this RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date mentioned in the official notification. Other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D posts|
|No of Posts||5976|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard, ITI/ Diploma/ Degree|
|Selection Type||CBT, PET, Document verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
Railway Service commission was initially formed in the year 1983 and it was then renamed as Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer in 1985. It functions under the ministry of Railways, Government of India which is primarily responsible for conducting all the recruitment processes for Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner divisions of North-western Railway and Kota Division of west-central Railway. Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is the one which monitors and controls all the RRB’Ss to conduct the recruitments available in the Indian Railways in a fair method by means of preparing the merit list.
RRB Ajmer has now officially published an advertisement in the employment news for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D posts. In the RRB Ajmer Notification 2018, it is mentioned that there is a total of 5976 vacancies available so that candidates can submit their application through online mode after satisfying all the eligibility conditions.
RRB Ajmer Vacancy 2018
|S.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||1221||Rs. 18000 /-|
|2||Technician Grade III||4755|
Emoluments Offered: A monthly salary and other allowances will be provided to the selected candidates according to 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 /-
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have to read all the information mentioned in the RRB Ajmer Notification 2018 carefully. The essential eligibility criteria norms required for applying this RRB Vacancy 2018 is as listed below,
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Matriculation/ 12th Standard
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Minimum and Maximum Age Limit as on the date 01-07-2018.
- For ALP Posts: 18 to 28 years
- For Group D Posts: 18 to 31 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms followed in the Indian Railways. This age relaxation is applicable to the below mentioned categories only after the submission of required documents.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for RRB Ajmer Jobs
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Document verification.
- Computer based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Application Procedure for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the specified Application fees in Online or Offline Mode. The Application fees for different category candidates are listed below,
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST, EXSM, PWD, Women & Transgender: Rs. 250 /-
- Bank Transaction Charges: As applicable
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for RRB Ajmer Online Application
After satisfying all the above mentioned eligibility conditions, candidates can start filling their application through online mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Download the job advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- Before applying for this recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification
- If you are eligible, then click the particular link in the RRB website
- Start filling your Online Application form with all the required details
- In the registration process, enter details related to Personal, Academic qualification, mobile number and email id
- A verification process has been done by sending the OTP to the mobile number and email id
- After the completion of this registration process, it will direct you to the payment page
- Pay your prescribed application fees in Online or offline mode
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the Notification
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Official Notification & Online Application||rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date of Application for ALP posts||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application for ALP posts||31st March 2018|
|Starting Date of Application for Group D posts||10th February 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application for Group D posts||31st March 2018|
Note: Here in the above section, we have discussed about all the important details related to RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018. If you have any other doubts, write on your comment section so that your queries will be resolved soon by our Technical Team.