RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017: Two new employment notices have been recently divulged by Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad. According to the sources, openings are now available for Assistant Loco Pilot, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, etc. jobs in its stations. To apply for these RRB Ahmedabad vacancies, graduates or candidates qualified on trades like Fitter, TV engineering, Computer Networking, Wireman, Diesel Mechanic, etc. are found suitable. No particular experience is asked, so this is a great opportunity for freshers. Sometimes candidates will be asked to sign a bond also. Elaborated details about this RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2017 are given down.
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad|
|Designations||Assistant Loco Pilot, Commercial Apprentice, etc.|
|No. of Posts||NA||Last Date||Updated Soon…|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ NAC/ Degree/ Equivalent|
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017
RRB hires suitable employees for Indian Railway Administration. Getting employment in railways is a great pride because this is a central government organization. Now Ahmedabad RRB is on great need of human resources for some of the technical and non-technical works. Regarding this, online applications are asked to be submitted by willing male/ female aspirants who know to read, write and speak well in Hindi, English, Urdu and Gujarati. A common examination is going to be conducted by RRB Ahmedabad to screen the undesirable applicants initially. Followed by that, contestants would also be asked to attend interview or any other selection rounds based on position which candidates are applying. Individuals hired on response of this RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2017 will be appointed as ALPs/ NTPCs in Territorial Army unit or road side stations, etc.
RRB Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Not Mentioned||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
|B.||Notification-II (NTPC Jobs)|
|1.||Asst. Station Master||Not Mentioned||32 years||Rs.20200/-|
|3.||Senior Time Keeper|
|6.||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
Academic Profile: After finishing matriculation, candidates who had completed the Industrial Training Institute courses that are approved by NCVT/ SCVT are found eligible to apply for ALP/ Technical jobs in RRB Ahmedabad.
Graduates from recognized institution will suits for the NTPC category posts. For some of the posts under Notification-II, typing skill in English/ Hindi is also essential. Even candidates having any equivalent qualification can make an attempt.
- ALP/ Technical jobs: Diploma/ Degree/ 12th pass/ Matric with ITI/ NAC on relevant disciplines
- Typists, Time Keeper jobs: Degree and Typing Skill
- Other NTPC posts: Degree/ Equivalent
Age Limits and Relaxations: All 18 years old citizens can apply for this RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2017. But the maximum age of applying candidates should not be above the limits indicated in vacancy table. Concessions have been planned to be given for some of the category persons, as follows.
- SC/ ST category: 5 years
- OBC category: 3 years
- PWD persons: 10 years
Recruitment Process: Eligible applicants shall be issued with admit cards to participate in test/ interview or any other selection rounds, inorder to filter the right candidates for above listed ALP/ NTPC category posts. The original certificates and health of contestants would also be checked before appointing them, as per Railway administration standards. Purely on merit and reservation basis enrollment would be done.
|Name of Position||Stages|
|ALP, Technical||Written Exam, Interview, Doc. Verification, Medical Test|
|Asst. Station Master, Traffic Asst.||Computer Based Test, Aptitude Test, Doc. Verification, Medical Test|
|Typists, Time Keeper||Computer based test, Skill test, Doc. Verification, Medical Test|
|Other NTPC posts||Computer based test, Doc. Verification, Medical Test|
Remunerations Offered: On monthly basis, salary will be given to appointees of these ALP/ NTPC posts of RRB Ahmedabad. Besides, other allowances like Leave, etc. would be offered as per government rules.
- Commercial and Traffic Apprentices: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Salary of ALP/ Technical/ Other NTPC posts: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1900 – 4200/-
Application Charges: Either by using online payment gateway given in RRB Ahmedabad’s official website or by depositing fee as cash using SBI e-challan, candidates have to remit the application fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable and only male aspirants need to pay this fee.
- UR/ OBC Male aspirants: Rs.100/-
- Exemption: For SC/ ST/ Woman/ EXSM/ Minorities/ Transgender/ PWDs
- Fee Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017
Job applications for these ALP/ NTPC jobs in RRB Ahmedabad can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can follow the below given instructions to apply for this recruitment. Valid email id, necessary documents and scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, etc. should be kept in hands of appliers before beginning to register for these jobs.
- Go to the website rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
- In the homepage search for relevant “Apply Online” link.
- Then hit the “New User Registration” tab and fill the basic details.
- On submission of those details you will get an id and password.
- Login using those credentials into the application form.
- Fill the mandatory fields and upload the scanned images/ certificate.
- Then preview the details and do changes as required.
- Finally press the “Submit” button.
- Also candidates have to choose the mode of payment and do the transaction.
- For reference, take printout copy of submitted application.
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form also.
Dates to Remember
- Commencing date of online registration – Will be announced soon…
- Final date for filling online application – Will be announced soon…
Note: Details regarding some of the new job opportunities that have been arised in Railway Recruitment Board of Ahmedabad and the eligibilities, application submitting process are illustrated above. Go through the official notice, to know more about this RRB recruitment.