RPF Admit Card 2017: In every timely requirement of staffs in Railway Protection Force (RPF), they release notification regarding that and conduct recruitment for that. Likewise, the recent necessity of Women/ Mahila Constables is informed a month earlier. As per the notification, they had planned to conduct physical tests and written examination. Candidates who have applied in response of the notification are in need to complete the upcoming written examination. So, for allowing the candidates to written examination, they will distribute RPF Admit Card 2017 in their authorised web portal. Downloading the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card is very simple, but the candidates not familiar in internet use, feel it hard to download. For such candidates, we provide guidelines to download the Admit Card and how to attend the exam.
|Authority||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Exam Name||RPF Women Constable Examination|
|Exam Date||As soon as|
RPF Admit Card 2017
The Railway Protection force (RPF) is a security force of India, entrusted with protecting railway passengers, passenger area and the railway property of the Indian railways. They are going to recruit, eminent personnel via Women Constable Examination to fulfill huge number of vacancies.
To invite the candidates for written examination, RPF Admit Card 2017 will be released soon for the aspirants applied earlier. In the activated Admit Card link, you have to feed the relevant details and immediately your Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. The following contents are taken part mostly in all Admit Cards.
- Candidate Name
- Registration/ roll number
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Venue
Downloading the Admit Card is most important to attend the RPF Women Constable examination. Because, only after the validation of Admit Card and Photo Identity Proof applicants get the permission to participate in that exam. But this is not a new procedure, since it is followed in all the competitive examinations. The reason behind why RPF conducting this exam is, Women constable post is the most responsible position. So, the candidates must have to pass in Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test and written examination.
Things to Remember: At the time of appearing in the examination, the following things are remembered or carried out by the candidates.
- While appearing for the exam, candidates must bring the photo Identity proof and Admit Card.
- To avoid last time tense, report the venue before the due time.
- Enter the exam hall, after getting permission from the competent authorities in exam hall.
- Avoid bringing the electronic gadgets into the exam hall.
RPF Women Constable Exam
Apart from downloading the hall ticket, you must need to know the details about RPF Women Constable Exam, which is discussed hereunder.
Eligibility criteria: Indian citizens who are applying against this post should have passed in Matriculation examination. And the aspirant’s age limit must be ceiling on between 18 to 25 years.
- Education – 10th Pass
- Age Limit – 18 to 25 years
Selection Procedure: To find out the Physical efficiency and standards of the contestants, they are subject to PET and PST Test. In accordance with the results obtained in the above two rounds, suitable of them are intimated to attend the written examination via Admit Card. Finally, aspirants who fall under final merit list are appointed in available positions under Railway Protection Force.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written examination
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern and Phases: In order to achieve the Women/ Mahila Constable Post, candidates have to clear the written examination and other tests. In question paper, questions will be drafted from the areas of General Awareness, Arithmetic Ability and General Intelligence & Reasoning. For the convenience of the candidates, the examination is conducted in specific languages other than Hindi, English and Urdu.
- The written exam will be of objective type.
- Exactly, the candidates have to answer 120 questions.
- It will be conducted for a composite duration of 90 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 33 marks for every wrong answer.
How to Download RPF Admit Card 2017
With respect to the notification, many of the eligible women candidates have completed the application process and now waiting for the examination. They are now in the process of serious preparation of the exam. Also, all the applied candidates are intimated to download the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card from the website. To get the RPF Admit Card 2017, you must know your Application ID and password. The following listed steps can guide you to download the Admit card.
- To download the RPF Admit Card 2017, visit the website “www.rpfonline.org”.
- After entering the website, you could find the Admit Card link in the home page.
- Open the link by clicking that and feed all the asked information such as Application ID and password.
- After feeding the details, submit that page.
- Immediately, your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be downloaded in the printable format.
- Finally retain the hard copy of the Admit card and keep it safe until the selection time.
Exam Centre: The RPF Women Constable Examination is conducted in most of the specific centers in India. Refer the official notification, for getting the exact details about the exam centers.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
Schedule of examination
- Last date for online registration – 1st Mar 2017
- Written examination is scheduled on – Apr/ may 2017 (Tentative)
- Admit Cards will be updated on – As soon as
Note: Information about Women Constable Examination and how to download the RPF Admit Card 2017 is clearly stated in the above sections.