RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) invites application form through online from permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for filling up the Subject Specific Teacher at Secondary level in 110 High Schools. A total of 550 openings are available below this position. Master Degree holders in English, Maths, Science, Social and Hindi or Urdu language are eligible to apply for RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017. The engagements would be made on temporary basis only and you should execute a service bond at the time of joining. J&K domiciles, who are seeking for teaching jobs at your place are asked to go through the below stated contents.
|Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)|
|Designation||Subject Specific Teacher|
|Vacancy No’s||550||Last Date||10-04-2017|
|Job Type||Contractual Basis|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) is an educational scheme which runs below the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The main aim of this scheme is to improve the quality of secondary education and offer education for all children who age who are in the age group of 15 to 16 years. Candidates who wish to apply for this Teacher post must be Domiciles of this state.
In the RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment, a written test shall be conducted for choosing the right teaching staff for this job. The selected candidates will be made to serve below anyone of the higher secondary schools which are located at Anantnag, Bandipora, Baramulla, Budgam, Doda, Ganderbal, Jammu, Kathua, Kishtwar, Kupwara, Poonch, Pulwama, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Shopian, Srinagar and Udhampur. Interested people are asked to submit their application only through online.
Subject Wise Openings in RMSA Jammu Kashmir
|Sl.No||Subject Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||English||110||40 years||Rs.30283/- pm|
|5||Urdu/ Hindi Language||110|
Essential Qualification: Faculties who have done Master degree in their respective subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate after completing B.Ed are eligible to apply for this teaching posts.
|English||MA in English|
|Maths||MD in Maths/ Applied Maths|
· Applied Physics
· Nuclear Physics
· Bio Chemistry
· Life Science
· Plant Physiology
|Social Studies||MA in
· Political Science
|Urdu/ Hindi Language||MA in
Age Limit & Relaxation: The lower age ceiling for Teacher post is fixed to 18 years. However, the upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2017. Relaxation in age would be granted for reserved & special category applicants as per government norms.
- Age Constraints – 18 to 40 years
- Age Limit for Reserved category – 43 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 42 years
Recruitment Process: After verifying the online application, suitable candidates will be invited for written test through official site. Candidates who are securing 70% marks are required to appear for original document verification.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in graduate and post graduate degree will be checked and a certain weightage marks will be given for it.
- Written Test (70%)
- Document Verification
- Graduation (20%)
- Post Graduation (10%)
Emoluments Offered: The appointments will be done purely on contractual basis for a period of one year. A fixed consolidated pay would be offered for the recruited candidates as per school norms.
- Consolidated Salary – Rs.30283/- pm
Application Fee: Candidates are requested to download the e-challan after the submission of application. You have to remit the specified fee using challan in favour of “State Coordinator RMSA, J&K” payable at J&K Bank Moving Secretariat A/c (0110040100019408).
- Cost of Application – Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Candidates who feel that they are suitable for this job can submit your application through online. Applicants have to be ready with the scanned copies of photo and documents before starting your application. Follow these steps for filling the registration form.
- First of all, visit the official site of RMSA i.e. “www.rmsa.jk.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Online Application for post subject specific teacher under RMSA”
- On the next page, hit on the “New Registration” button, if you have not registered.
- Fill the registration form with basic details and give submit
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- Use it as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Insert the scanned copies of photo, signature and relevant documents.
- After final submission, an application form with e-challan will be displayed.
- Download the fee form and make the payment via bank.
- Finally, an application form with fee paid status will be generated.
- Download and take the printout.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 24th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 10th April 2017
- Last Date for challan fee payment – 11th April 2017
Note: In this article, we have explained about the engagement of teaching staffs at the high schools which is situated in J&K state. You can refer the RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment notice for getting more details.