RITES Recruitment 2018: An employment announcement for job seekers has been recently made from RITES Limited about the recruitment of 19 Assistant Engineers and Technical Assistant posts on a contractual basis. In order to fulfill their urgent need, this company is looking towards dynamic and hard working professionals to work under its regional inspection offices. Regarding the RITES Recruitment 2018, Engineering/ Diploma completed candidates are welcomed to apply for the corresponding job positions. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about the recruitment in terms of eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc.
|RITES Recruitment 2018– Highlights|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer & Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering|
|Selection Type||Test & interview|
RITES Recruitment 2018
RITES Limited is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise, which is functioning under the Ministry of Railways and Government. Also, it is a premier multi disciplinary consultancy organization working in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. In this organization, 19 vacancies are currently found below the positions of Assistant Engineer and Technical Assistant posts. Candidates who acquire Degree/ Diploma in Engineering field can utilize this opportunity. In order to hold the position, applicants have to come across the selection process mentioned in the advertisement.
Appointed candidates will be purely on a Contractual basis for a period of one year initially but can be extendable depending on the requirement of Projects. Candidates will be required to clear the Written test followed by the interview process in order to make a selection in this recruitment . More details about RITES Recruitment 2018 are discussed in the below section.
RITES Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts|
Salary Details: In the below indicated pay scales, appointed aspirants will be offered with salary every month.
- Pay scale for Assistant Engineer – Rs.12600 – 32500/- pm
- Pay scale for Engineer – Rs.11670 – 25700/- pm
In addition to the basic pay, appointees are reimbursed with the following allowances.
- Dearness allowance
- Fixed or variable allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Gratuity etc.
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2018
Academic Qualification: Full time first class Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering is expected from the aspirants those who wish to apply for this RITES Recruitment 2018.
- Degree in Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering
Age Limit: The maximum age limit applicable for Assistant Engineer and Technical Assistant posts is given below. Cut-off date for the calculation of age is on 1st January 2018.
- Assistant Engineer – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 32 years
Age Concession: Relaxation in upper age to the applied candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Government orders.
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- RITES regular employees – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
Necessary Experience: The minimum post qualification experience required for RITES Jobs and the years of experiences are listed below.
- Assistant Engineer – Nil
- Technical Assistant – 2 years
RITES Recruitment Selection Procedure
Initially, applications received in the web portal will be screened for eligibility. The selection process will comprise of written test and interview. Aspirants shall have the choice to attend selection either in English or Hindi. The selection criteria shall consist of the following:
- Written test
- Medical Fitness Test
The minimum qualifying marks set for written test is 50% and 60% for interview, which will be relaxed for reserved categories. Selected candidates will be appointed subject to their medical fitness as per RITES Rules and Standards prescribed for the post.
Applying Procedure for RITES Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps to apply Online: Applications are accepted only in online mode. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. As per that, those who laid down with the eligibility criteria shall submit your applications by following the below guidelines.
- Log on the official website “www.rites.com”
- In the home page of the website, click on “Career” tab
- Under the dropdown list of the career tab, click on “Online Registration” button
- Then, fill the registration form and hit on “submit” button
- Once you submit the registration form, a new “Login ID” & “Password” will be sent to your e-mail ID
- Then, click on “Applicant Login” button and get the new application form
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload the colored photograph and signature in the correct specifications as mentioned in the notification
- Candidates have to give two preferences of their choice of center for the Written Examination
- Finally submit the application form
- To retain the hard copy of the application form, hit on “Print Registration card” button
- Hard copy of the Application form along with other documents should be sent to the address “ Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No-1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana” before the last date 28.02.2018
For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday – Friday).
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rites.com|
Dates to Remember
|RITES Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||31st January 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||21st February 2018|
|Last Date for submission of hard copy of documents||28th February 2018|
|Date of Selection||Updated soon|
Note: For assisting candidates who are surfing for information about RITES Recruitment 2018, we narrate this article. If you need to clarify any doubts, refer the official notification.