RITES Recruitment 2017: RITES Limited, a leading organisation need 16 qualified and experienced candidates under Civil cadre to do the works of following posts in its units. Purely on Contract basis deal i.e. minimum 1 year, these placements are going to be done. If need arises, on mutual consent the engagement period may also be extended further. Anywhere in India candidates who are ready to serve (metro/ non-metro cities) are only motivated to apply via online for RITES Recruitment 2017. Other eligibilities and more about this selection are illustrated down.
|Company Name||RITES Limited|
|Positions||CAD Operator, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||16||Last Date||09-04-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree/ ITI/ M.Tech|
RITES Recruitment 2017
RITES Limited was set up in 1974 by Indian Government. Initially it was established with a motto of providing rail transport management service in India and Abroad. Now it has grown into an Engineering Consultancy Company in all transport infrastructures like airports, highways, ports and urban planning. Some of the Civil Engineers and Draughtsman jobs in this Company are now vacant. To implement infrastructure related projects, these guys plays a very important role. So RITES has taken new measures to enroll suitable candidates for these places immediately by launching recruitment circular. Individuals who had voluntarily responded for this notice, will be called for different selection round(s) and best performers will get deputed.
Post Wise Vacancies in RITES
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Engineer (Civil)||4||32 years||Rs.16974/-|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Civil)||3||Rs.11670/-|
|3.||CAD Operator (Civil)||9||Rs.10344/-|
Educational Requirements: In Civil trade, candidates who had completed their full time course from any government approved training institute/ College can apply.
- For Engineer posts: Degree in Civil Engineering or B. Tech in Soil Mechanics
- For Technical Assistant jobs: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For CAD Operator posts: Draftsmanship and AutoCAD course certificates
Necessary Experience: Individuals experienced in Geotechnical Engineering/ Surveying/ Designing/ Engineering Drawings for Infrastructure projects are the needed persons for these RITES jobs.
- Minimum experience: 2 years
Age Limits: Citizens having age below 32 years will suits for these RITES jobs. So, before applying candidates are advised to check their age using date 1st March 2017.
By following government rules, Company will also give age relaxations to aspirants coming under these categories.
- For PWDs: 10 years
- For SC/ STs/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- For OBC persons: 3 years
Recruitment Procedure: RITES will conduct test and/ or interview to occupy Engineer vacancies and only exam will be organized for hiring employees for other vacant posts, after initial scrutinization & screening. Anyhow, individuals who are found medically fit will only get deputed finally.
- Engineer posts: Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Technical Assistant and CAD Operator jobs: Written Test
Emoluments Offered: Consolidated basic pays will be given to opted candidates under RITES recruitment 2017. If the engagement period extends for more than one year, depending upon his/ her satisfactory performance about 1 to 3% annual increment will be given to appointees.
- Salary Range: 10344 – 16974/-
Allowances and other perks like medical & accidental insurance, leave, PF, etc. will be given based on Metro/ Non-metro cities in which candidates are placed.
How to Apply Online for RITES Recruitment 2017
The job applications for Engineer/ Technical Assistant/ CAD Operator posts can be submitted through online mode using Company website. The instructions that will be helpful are,
- Visit the page rites.com.
- Read the detailed advertisement first, from “Career” page.
- Then go to “Career -> Online Registration”.
- Do the new registration and get the user id, password.
- Then through “Applicant Login” fill the form.
- Scanned copies of photo, signature, resume, etc. should be upload
- After prior checking, hit “Submit” button and take printout.
Now the hardcopy of application and photocopies of some of the eligibility documents (all self signed) should be successfully sent to “Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122 001, Haryana”, through Ordinary Post.
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- 2 passport size photographs
- Experience proof
- Last drawn salary slips
- Caste certificate
- ID proof, etc.
To clarify any doubts, contact on telephone number 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163 and queries regarding this recruitment can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beginning date of online registration – 15th Mar 2017
- Final date for submission of online application – 9th Apr 2017
- Hardcopies should reach on or before – 20th Apr 2017
Note: Enough details about the new enrollment planned by RITES organisation and the general instructions to apply for these jobs are given above. Go through the linked pdf file, for more information.