RCF Recruitment 2018: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) requires right candidates to fill the vacant positions available under the designation of Operator Trainee with a total of 50 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their essential educational qualification can submit their applications through online mode before the closing date 14-07-2018. Aspirants who are seriously looking for RCF Recruitment 2018 can find other details in the below section.
|RCF Recruitment 2018|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Trade Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test|
RCF Recruitment 2018
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) is a leading profit making and progressive public sector undertaking. It executes their business in manufacturing and marketing of fertilisers & industrial chemicals. This company is now providing career opportunities for Diploma/ Bachelors Degree holders by filling the posts of Operator Trainee posts . By evaluating the received applications via online mode, suitable candidates will be selected by conducting a recruitment process consists of Written Test, Trade Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test.Scroll down this page for getting details about RCF Recruitment 2018 in terms of educational qualifications, selection, applying procedure, fee details etc.
RCFL Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1.||Operator Trainee||50||Rs. 9300-21500/-|
Remunerations Offered: All candidates those who are going to be selected for Operator Trainee posts would be offered with a decent monthly salary and other admissible allowances from time to time as per norms followed in organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-21500/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RCF Recruitment 2018
Qualification Required: Applicants should have passed the below mentioned educational qualification from a recognized university or institution.
- B.Sc (Chemistry) / Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Age Restriction: As on the date of 01.06.2018, candidates upper age would be calculated for the General Category.
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age Relaxation:Age relaxation are also applicable for the aspirants as per Government directives/ guidelines.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
RCFL Jobs Selection Process
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the,
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
How to Apply for RCF Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay the below prescribed application fees by means of online mode only.
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST: Nil
Online Steps to Apply: Candidates applications are accepted only in online mode. The steps to proceed with the online registration is given below.
- Log on the official website “www.rcfltd.com”
- Click on “HR Section” and then, click on “Recruitment” menu
- Click on “Recruitment of Operator Trainee-2018” link
- Download Advertisement and read the instructions carefully
- Click on “Apply Online” to fill the application form
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and Signature in correct specifications
- Check all the data entered for doing correction, if necessary
- After that, hit on “Submit Form” button
- After successful submission of the application form, a registration slip will be generated with unique application number, which may be used for future communication
- Click on “Print” button to print the registration slip
- Click the Application Fees Tab and make your payment of fees through online mode
|RCF Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date to submit the application form||27th June 2018 (10.00 am)|
|Last date to submit the application form||14th July 2018 (5.00 pm)|
Note: The above all summarized contents carry the information relevant to RCF Recruitment 2018. Additional more information is available in the official notification.