RBS Careers: Here is good news for all aspirants who are fond of banking jobs. One of the international banking sectors named Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has come up with a recruitment notification through its official website. It requires highly talented and experienced officials for filling the openings which presently exist below Risk Associates, Risk Analyst, Scenario Generation Manager and Capital Analyst Manager Job. The number of vacancies below these posts is not mentioned in the notice of RBS Careers. Those who are willing to grab these banking posts should read the eligibility criteria and other details carefully before applying online.
|Bank Name||Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)|
|Position||Risk Associates, Risk Analyst, Scenario Generation Manager…|
|No of Openings||Not Available||Last Date||17-02-2017|
|Degree||MBA/ CFA/ B.Com|
|Job Nature||Contract Basis|
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is a finance and insurance company which is headquartered at Edinburg, Scotland. This bank’s subsidiary is located all over the world. One of its branches which are situated in Mumbai is in urgent requirement of smart and result oriented professionals for serving below the above stated designations. If you are an expertise in banking section or stress testing or capital management, etc, then you are eligible to apply for anyone of these positions. Those who are holding adequate knowledge in risk management will be given higher priority.
Aspirant who gets a job in this bank can professionally develop themselves and learn lot of things which you can execute in your work. Officials who have applied through RBS Careers will be invited for personal interview. Based on individual’s performance, he or she will be appointed below these posts on temporary basis. They will be made to serve in the areas such as stress testing and risk management. Move down the page for getting more details about these posts.
Position Wise Vacancies in RBS
|1||Senior Risk Associate (Non Credit Risk)|
|2||Stress testing Counterparty Credit Risk- Analyst|
|3||Stress Testing Scenario Generation Manager|
|4||Stress Testing Capital Analytics Manager|
Academic Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for these banking posts should have done business administration or Bachelors degree in finance or any management course from any institute or university recognised by foreign or Indian institute are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- For Senior Risk Associate – Degree in Finance
- For Credit Risk Analyst – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance
- For Scenario Generation Manager – MBA
- For Capital Analytics Analyst – CFA (Chartered financial Accountant)
Required Experience: Aspirants should hold professional experience in risk management, banking, consulting services, developing stress scenarios, economic research, etc to apply for RBS jobs.
Selection Process: The application received through online shall be validated by the selection panel and only the suitable candidates will be invited for personal interview.
Participants have to produce all the documents in original or Xerox form. The interviewer will judge the performance by his or her interaction skills, outlook, knowledge in the respective field, etc.
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered: The well suited candidates will be recruited on full time contractual basis for a certain period of time. The monthly salary offered for the appointees will be according to their experience in the concerned field.
How to Apply Online for RBS Careers
Officials who are matching up with the above said eligibility conditions of RBS Careers can submit their application through online. The steps for filling the online application form are given in the below section.
- First of all, go to the official site of RBS i.e. “www.rbs.com”.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the top of the home page.
- On the next page, type the post name on keyword field and “Mumbai” on another field.
- A list of job names will appear on the next window.
- Tap on the “View job and apply” button below the concerned job.
- On the new page, press the “Apply for this job” tab on the top of the page.
- Enter your personal information, email id, education, experience, etc in each step.
- Recheck the contents before giving the submit option.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and save it for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rbs.com|
Dates to Remember
- Date of Advertisement – 3rd Feb 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application – 17th Feb 2017
Note: We have discussed lots of details about RBS Careers in the above section, for making it easy for referring. Please do visit the official site for grabbing more information.