RBI Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has scattered out a combined advertisement, for the vacant posts of Manager and Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ and ‘B’. To conduct this recruitment, RBI is inviting online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals, citizens of Nepal, Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who are migrated in other countries. Qualified candidates having degree in Bachelors or Masters will only come under the priority list. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about RBI Recruitment 2017 in detail.
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Education||Masters or Bachelors Degree|
RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. RBI plays an important role in the Development strategy of the Government of India. With the effect of lack of staffs in Manager and Assistant Manager Posts, they had disseminated an employment notification through the channel of internet. The notification states about 19 vacancies in the above said posts. As we know, banking is one of the leading sectors providing more job opportunities now-a-days and it is the dream job for most of the job hunters. The above opportunities must be useful for these candidates.
The selected aspirants via RBI Recruitment 2017 will be governed by the defined contribution New Pension Scheme. The initial appointment for those candidates will be as probationer for a period of two years. At banks discretion, this period will be extended to four years also. All the above said posts caries all India service liability. To avoid last time rush, interested aspirants are advised to make your registration as soon as possible.
Designation wise Vacancies in RBI:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Manager (Technical-Civil)||02||35 years||Rs.55600/-|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||10||30 years||Rs.62400/-|
|3||Assistant Manager (Security)||07||40 years|
Academic Profile: To apply for RBI Recruitment 2017, Candidates must be Masters or Bachelors Degree holders in respective fields. They must have secured the Degree from any recognized Institution or University with 60% of aggregate marks.
- For Manager Post – Bachelors Degree
- For Assistant Manager – Masters Degree
Necessary Experience: Applicant must be an Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force, for the post of Assistant Manager (Security). For other posts, experience in relevant field up to three years is essential to apply.
- For Manager Post – 3 years
- For Assistant Manager Post – 5 years
Age Limits and Relaxation: The upper and lower age limits fixed for each of the posts will be varied. The cut-off date for computing the age limit is on 1st Mar 2017.
- Age Limit Manager Post – 21 to 35 years
- Age Limit for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Post – 21 to 30 years
- Age Limit for Assistant Manager (Security) – 25 to 40 years
The above age limits are set for General Category. However, relaxation is possible only for the candidates who are claiming under the reserved category, which is given in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ emergency commissioned Oficers/ Candidates domiciled in J & K/ Employees of banking institutions||5 years|
|PWD||10 years (plus 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
Selection Procedure: Except for the post of Assistant Manager (Security), candidates responding against other two posts are subject to written examination and interview. Only interview will be conducted for the post of Assistant Manager (Security). Admission certificates to participate in this selection will be distributed later to the applied candidates.
- Manager & Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – Written examination and interview
- Assistant Manager (Security) – Interview
Pay Scale & Allowance: Appointees in Manager and Assistant manager posts will be initially entitled with starting basic pay in below listed pay scales. These Officers come under Grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force.
- Pay scale for Grade ‘A’ Officers – Rs.28150 to 55600/-
- Pay Scale for Grade ‘B’ Officers – Rs.35150 to 62400/-
Application and Intimation Charge: The payment of the application or intimation fee can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Fee for General and OBC category – Rs.600/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/- (Intimation charge)
- Fee for RBI Staffs – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2017
Are you the person, eagerly waiting to serve under RBI shall make your registration through their portal. For the convenience of candidates who are not familiar in internet use, we provide instructions to apply online hereunder.
- Initially, visit the bank website “www.rbi.org.in”.
- After entering the website, click on the following links “Opportunities @ RBI” > “Current Vacancies” > “Vacancies”.
- Thereafter, click on the hyperlink “Applications (Apps)”.
- It will be redirected to the registration page.
- Enter the basic details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration”.
- At the end of new registration, a provisional password and registration number will be displayed on the screen.
- In case, you are not able to complete the application in one go, Click on “Save and Next”
- Modify the details if required and hit on “final submit”
- Then, select “Payment” tab and proceed for payment.
- At last, don’t forget to retain the print out of the submitted application form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Online registration commenced from – 1st Mar 2017
- Online registration will be ended on – 16th Mar 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 22nd Mar 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about RBI Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.