RBI Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has scattered out a special recruitment drive for the persons with disabilities (PWDs). This notification was mainly released for filling the vacant posts of Assistants available at different regional offices of RBI with a total of 27 vacancies. To conduct this recruitment, RBI is inviting online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals, citizens of Nepal, Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who are migrated to other countries. Qualified candidates having Graduation degree will only come under the priority list. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about RBI Recruitment 2018 in detail.
|RBI Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
RBI Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. RBI plays an important role in the Development strategy of the Government of India. With the effect of lack of staffs in Assistant Posts, they had disseminated an employment notification through the channel of internet especially for PWD candidates. The notification states that about 27 vacancies are available in the above said posts. As we know, banking is one of the leading sectors providing more job opportunities now-a-days and it is the dream job for most of the job hunters. The above opportunities must be useful for these candidates.
The selected aspirants via RBI Recruitment 2018 will be governed by the defined contribution New Pension Scheme. The initial appointment for those candidates will be as probationer for a period of two years. At banks discretion, this period will be extended to four years also. All the above said posts caries all India service liability. To avoid last time rush, interested aspirants are advised to make your registration as soon as possible.
RBI Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant||27||25 years||Rs.13150-34900 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: To apply for RBI Recruitment 2018, Candidates must have completed Graduation in any degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Graduation degree
Age Limits and Relaxation: The upper and lower age limits fixed for each of the posts will be varied. The cut-off date for computing the age limit is on 15-02-2018.
- Age Limit Assistant Manager Posts – 18 to 25 years
The above age limits are set for General Category. However, relaxation is possible only for the candidates who are claiming under the reserved category, which is given in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen||5 years|
|PWD||10 years (plus 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)|
Selection Procedure for RBI Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination.
- Written examination
How to Apply Online for RBI Recruitment 2018
Application and Intimation Charge: The payment of the application or intimation fee can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Fee for General and OBC category – Rs.600/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/- (Intimation charge)
- Fee for RBI Staffs – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Steps for RBI Recruitment:
If you are you the person, eagerly waiting to serve under RBI then you can make your registration through their portal. For the convenience of candidates who are not familiar in internet use, we provide instructions to apply online hereunder.
- Initially, visit the bank website “www.rbi.org.in”
- After entering the website, click on the following links “Recruitment” > “Current Vacancies”
- It will be redirected to the registration page
- Enter the basic details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration”
- At the end of new registration, a provisional password and registration number will be displayed on the screen
- In case, you are not able to complete the application in one go, Click on “Save and Next”
- Modify the details if required and hit on “final submit”
- Then, select “Payment” tab and proceed for payment
- At last, don’t forget to retain the print out of the submitted application form
|RBI Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rbi.org.in|
- Online registration commenced from – 26th January 2018
- Online registration will be ended on – 15th February 2018
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about RBI Recruitment 2018 is available in the official notification.