Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: As per the official announcement of Rajya Sabha, they are going to hire job seekers for the posts of Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer, Security Assistant and Executive Officer. Aspirants who all are qualified in Master/ Bachelor Degree are encouraged to make use of this great opportunity. Because 115 vacancies only available now. Both fresher and experience hand candidates can apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. In this below section, application submission, eligibility and selection details are given.
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer etc||Vacancies||115|
|Qualification||Master/ Bachelor Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test & Interview||Job Type||Permanent/ Contract|
|Last Date||18-08-2017||Job Location||India|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Rajya Sabha is the upper house of the Parliament of India. Membership of Rajya Sabha is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of 250 members, and current laws have provision for 245 members. Most of the members of the House are indirectly elected by state and territorial legislatures using single transferable votes, while the President can appoint 12 members for their contributions to art, literature, science, and social services. Rajya Sabha is now going to hire the candidates for Group (I, II, III, and VI) posts. People who all are willing to work Rajya Sabha can apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Selection of the candidate’s secretariat will conduct some of the recruitment stages. Mostly appointment is done by both Permanent/ Contract basis.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01||35 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2||Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01|
|3||Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer||20||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|5||Security Assistant Grade-II||21|
|7||Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07|
|8||8 Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02|
Pay Scale and Salary: Candidates will get salary on every month as per details given below.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 – Rs.39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400 – Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs
Educational Qualification: Below mentioned academic qualification is necessary and people should complete their degree from recognized universities/ institutions.
- Parliamentary Interpreter : Master degree (Any disciplines) in (English/ Hindi/ Odia)
- Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer : Bachelor’s Degree (Any disciplines) in (English/ Hindi/ Urdu)
- Translator : Diploma/ Certificate Course in translator from Hindi to English
- Proof Reader : Diploma in Printing Technology/ P.G Diploma in Book Publishing
- Typing skill
Experience: Relevant field experience is needed.
Age Limit: Upper age limit should be calculated as on 18th August 2017.
- Parliamentary Interpreter: 18 years to 35 years
- Other posts: 18 years to 30 years
Age Relaxation: Below mentioned category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Process for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies
Citizens shall be selected through following selection methods.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Preliminary Examination: Questions will come from General Intelligence, Reasoning ability, General Awareness, English Language and Hindi Language.
Applying Procedure for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs
Application Fee: People can make the payment through online mode by using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards. At the time of online application submission candidates can make the transaction.
- Fee: Rs.300/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Individuals satisfied with the above criteria can apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 through the official website of Rajya Sabha. Candidates are advised to keep near the scanned certificates, photograph and signature, before going to apply. Existing users should remain their login details.
- Candidates first visit the website “rajyasabha.nic.in”.
- Next select the link “Apply Online”, given under “Notice Board”
- Read the “General instructions/ Important Points”
- Then new users choose the “Register” tab and the existing users just click the “Login” tab and apply for the posts.
- Next new users enter their personal details for registration.
- After that login the web portal by using user id & password.
- Dully fill the application form.
- Next upload the documents, photograph and signature.
- Then click the payment link for making payment.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a print of the application form and e-receipt for reference.
Query: In case appliers need any assistance regarding online application submission then he/ she just send a mail to email@example.com.
Dates to Remember
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Notification issued date||July 2017|
|Online application open date||25th July 2017|
|Online application closing date||18th August 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||20th August 2017|
Rajya Sabha is going to appoint the candidates for Group (I, II, III, and VI) postings. Here in the above section we have discussed about this latest recruitment. For further details check the official notification linked with this article.