RAJSSP Pension (rajssp.raj.nic.in) Application: RAJSSP (Rajasthan Social Security Pension) is a pension scheme implemented by the Government of Rajasthan through Social justice and Empowerment Department (SJED). The objective of this scheme is to ensure Social Security for Senior Citizens, Destitute widows and Person with Disabilities. In order to economically strengthen the people of these categories SJED offer a tremendous service. There are various pension schemes listed under RAJSSP based on the criteria of the person the scheme varies. However, there are certain eligibility criteria to become a beneficiary of RAJSSP (Rajasthan Social Security Pension). In this article we are going to discuss in detail about the Eligibility, Schemes and Procedure to get pension.
|Organisation||Rajasthan Social Security Pension (RAJSSP)|
|Scheme||Old Age, PwD & Widow Pensions|
|Eligibility||Senior Citizen, Widow’s & Disabled|
|Application||Online or Offline|
RAJSSP Pension Schemes
As said above, the Social Security and Empowerment Department (SJED) offers both Central and State Government sponsored pension schemes. Both Central and State government contribute in the total payment of RAJSSP Pension to a beneficiary. The disbursement of payment from Central Government is process through Additional Centre Assistance (ACA). The programs initiated by both governments are,
- National Social Assistance Programme – NSAP
- State Social Assistance Programme – SSAP
Central Government Sponsored Pension Schemes:
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
State Government Sponsored Pension Schemes:
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
The above said are the RAJSSP pension schemes which are implemented to ensure social security for the needy people. The eligibility criteria to become a beneficiary of any of these schemes are listed below.
RAJSSP Pension Eligibility Criteria
There are certain requirements and criteria which are predefined by SJED to select the right person for pension scheme. Candidates who comply with the eligibility criteria of the RAJSPP pension scheme are selected based on scrutinising the documents and evaluating the person.
Eligibility for State Pension Plan:
|SOAPS||Women Above 55 years of Age
Men Above 58 years of Age
|SWPS||Widow/ Divorced Women Above 18 years of age||Below Rs.48000/-|
|SDPS||Person with 40% Disabilities of any age is eligible.
Person with Dwarf Hijra (3 feet 6 inches) of height are also eligible.
Eligibility for National Pension Plan:
|IGNOAPS||Women/ Men Above 60 years of Age||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNWPS||Widow Women Above 40 years of age||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNDPS||Person with above 18 years and 80% of Disability.||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
Above listed in the table are the eligibility criteria and other requirements which are standard for both State and National Pension Schemes.
Workflow of RAJSSP Application Process
Individuals who wish to become a beneficiary of Pension schemes should fall under any of the above mentioned criteria. Those candidates have to submit the application through proper channel in order to become a pensioner. Here we can discuss the Workflow of RAJSSP Application Process briefly in steps.
- Firstly pensioners have to reach the “Sub Divisional Office/ Block Development Office” of their concerned locality to submit application.
- The application verification authority “Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar” verify the application forward it for sanction.
- The “Sanction Authority” in “SDO/ BDO” cross checks the verified application and forwards the sanction order to the disbursement authority.
- Disbursement authority is a “Treasury/ Sub-Treasury Office” which receive the sanction order and initiate the payment to the beneficiary.
- While submitting the application the candidates have to mention the “Mode of Payment” through which he/ she wish to receive pension every month.
How to Apply for RAJSSP Pension
Person who are eligible to get RAJSSP Pension are advised to submit the application through proper channel. Here we have attached the printable copy of application form. Take a printout of the application and fill it with necessary details. Attach required documents and submit it in the Sub Divisional or Block Development offices of your locality.
RAJSSP Communication Address for Contact
For any queries and doubts regarding RAJSSP reports beneficiaries can contact the below given address, email or phone number.
For Pensioner Yearly Verification:
- Email – email@example.com
- Mobile No – 9414408558 (Available In Working Hours)
Contact Details of Nodal Officer:
Additional Director (P&P)
Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Jaipur
Phone No – 0141-2740637, 5111007, 5111010
Email-Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Individuals who are eligible for RAJSSP Pension as per the guidelines drafted by Social justice and Empowerment Department (SJED), Government of Rajasthan can submit application for pension by following the above given instructions.