Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha/ Legislative Assembly has posted a new employment notification to inform the job seekers about Reporter and Grade-IV posts currently vacant now. All these post requires knowledgeable and talented personnel to fulfill fewer numbers of vacancies. Based on the position, this authority conducts selection process. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017 in detailed form.
|Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Reporter & Grade-IV Staff||Vacancies||19|
|Qualification||5th pass or Graduate Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Interview & Other tests||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||ASAP||Job Location||Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha is the unicameral legislature of the Indian State of Rajasthan, meets at Vidhana Bhawan situated in Jaipur. Members of the legislative assembly are directly elected by the people for the term of 5 years. At the present time, employment seekers can get notification for two different posts i.e. Reporter and Grade-IV Staff. Qualification relevant to Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment is mandatory to apply for the above said posts. One who wishes to apply, shall register your details in the concerned web portal from this time onwards. On referring this page further, he/ she may get the additional information about the recruitment.
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Vacancy Details
Pay Scale: Persons who get employed below the post of Reporter and Grade-IV post will be offered with attractive salary in below pay scale. In addition to the monthly salary, Grade Pay will also be provided.
- Pay scale for Reporter – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for Reporter – Rs.4800/-
- Pay scale for Grade-IV Staff – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Grade-IV Staff – Rs.1700/-
Qualifications Required for Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applications from the interested aspirants is accepted only from the aspirants who hold the below listed qualification from any recognized institution.
- Reporter – Graduate Degree
- Grade-IV Post – 5th Pass
Age Limit: The age limit applicable for the unreserved/ general category is given below. Also, relaxation in age is applicable for the reserved categories.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 35 years
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Selection Process
Selection process for the latest Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Jobs will be differed in post wise. Only direct interview will be conducted for the post of Grade-IV post. In case of Reporter post, selection will be done through the consecutive stages such as dictation (Two Phases) and typing test.
- Grade-IV Post – Interview
- Reporter – Dictation & Typing test
How to Apply for Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: In online or offline mode, whatever the instruction given in the application form applicants have to follow while remitting the application fee.
|Category/ Post||Grade-IV Post||Reporter|
Steps to Apply Online: Apart from the online mode, there is no other ways to remit the application form. So, while applying follow the below narrated applying procedure,
- First of all, log on the official website “www.rajassembly.nic.in”.
- Click on “Application for the Recruitment” link, available in the home page of the website.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Against the online application, hit on “Click Here”
- Immediately a new application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the entire application form and check it for doing correction.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photo and signature by using “Choose File”
- Finally enter the captcha code and press on “Submit & Make Payment”
- For future correspondence, retain the hard copy of the application form.
Dates to Remember
|Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||Sep 2017|
|Last date to submit application||ASAP|
Note: A lot of information about Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017 is neatly shown in the above sections. More details about this concerned recruitment are found in the official notice.