Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag has uploaded a long waited notification in their official website. On reading the formal notification, it legibly explains about 1829 vacancies in the position of Teacher (Grade-III). Diploma or Graduate Degree holders in specified stream can apply against these Rajasthan Government Jobs. For knowing more knowing more knowledge about Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017, refer the below sections.
|Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Sanskrit Teacher (Grade-III)||Vacancies||1829|
|Selection Type||Test & Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||13-10-2017||Job Location||Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag is an educational institution of Government of Rajasthan, running under the administrative control of the Department of Sanskrit Education. In this educational institution, currently 1829 job spaces are available in teaching category, particularly in the post of Teacher (Grade-III). Aspiring candidates in teaching profession shall utilize this wonderful opportunity.
To serve in this post, you have to overcome the competitive situation exists at the time of test, interview etc, on recruitment stage. Before that, such contenders have to complete the application procedure in online mode. Additional more information about Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017 are narrated below,
Salary Offered: On Rajasthan Teacher Selection process, best performers would be assorted and provided with salary in below structure.
- Pay scale – Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The job appliers for Third Grade Teacher Rajasthan Recruitment should possess the below qualifications from any recognized institutions.
- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in D.Ed/ M.Ed/ B.Ed
Age Limitation: The minimum and maximum age limit applicable for Rajasthan Teacher Jobs is given below. Those who are going to apply should sustain in this age group.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Age Relaxation: Aspirants who belong to reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen, will accept age concession as per the norms.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – 15 years
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Selection Process 2017
Written examination will be the first stage of selection. On the basis of performance in written test, a merit list will be prepared. The filtered candidate’s names in merit list will be called for document verification and interview. And, final selection would be done in accordance with the overall performance.
- Written examination
- Document verification
Applying Procedure for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay an amount to proceed with the online registration. On successful transaction of application/ registration fee in modes such as credit card, debit card or net banking, the applications of every individual would be accepted.
- General & OBC (Creamy Layer) category – Rs.100/-
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – Rs.70/-
- SC/ ST domiciles of Rajasthan – Rs.60/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Steps to Apply: The application submission procedure is handled by this authority in online mode. So, candidates intending to apply should submit your application by pursuing the below procedure.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the website “www.rajsanskrit.nic.in”.
- In the home page, find the “Recruitment 2017” link highlighted.
- Download the advertisement and fetch details from that.
- If you are satisfied with these details, then click on concerned apply online link.
- It will open a new application form on the screen.
- Fill the entire application and check the application for doing correction.
- Then, upload the scanned images of documents/ certificates, if required.
- Thereafter, proceed for fee payment through the option provided.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||14th September 2017|
|Last date to apply online||13th October 2017|
Note: The overall information about Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017 is summarized in the above paragraphs. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification.