Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017: Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag running under the Department of Sanskrit Education is going to conduct a standardized exam to fill up huge number of vacant spaces in the post of Sanskrit Teacher. After the month of October 2017, this exam would be conducted. So, there exist few more months to prepare for the exam. Also, this time duration is too enough to prepare for the exam. Your exam preparation will be very effective, if he/ she do it by referring the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017. Those who are searching for syllabus, right now you are in the right destination. Also, you may get the details about exam.
|Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Company||Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag||Official Site||www.rajsanskrit.nic.in|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag is an educational institution of Government of Rajasthan. Under this educational institution, 1829 vacancies bloomed in the post of Sanskrit Teacher. Interested candidates are asked to submit online applications before the last date. As per that many of you had applied for the exam, with high desire.
For the purpose of writing exam in easier way, we had posted the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017. Aspirants who have applied and now seeking for this study material shall download the syllabus in free of cost.
Main Subjects: The subjects that are included in the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 are given below,
- Environmental Studies
- English (Language-I)
- Sanskrit (Language-II)
- Social Science
- Child Development & Pedagogy
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam is purely an objective and offline based exam. The relevant details are tabulated below,
|Sl.No||Exam Type||Test Subjects|
|6||Child Development & Pedagogy|
Subject Wise Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017: In each subject, there includes more number of topics to prepare for the exam. The topics of the syllabus are listed here.
Syllabus for Environmental Studies:
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Syllabus for English:
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fractions
- C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Mixture and Alligation
- Permutations and Combinations
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Syllabus for Sanskrit:
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- Science & Technology in India.
- Biology etc.
Syllabus for Social:
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India after Independence.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam 2017
The Department of Sanskrit Education has joined with Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag and planned for a competitive exam. Through this exam, 1829 vacancies are planned to be filled. Following the written examination, document verification and interview will be there for all the succeeded aspirants in each stage.
- Post Name – Sanskrit Teacher (Grade-III)
- Educational Qualification – Graduate Degree/ Diploma in D.Ed/ M.Ed/ B.Ed
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Exam Type – Written exam
- Application Mode – Online
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam 2017 – Dates|
|Last date to apply online||13th October 2017|
Note: A lot of information related to Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 is narrated below.