Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to conduct recruitment for Sub Inspector (SI) and Platoon Commander posts. To fill the 330 vacancies that have been arised in the stations attached with DSP office and others, RPSC conducts this selection now. Interested and eligible male/ female candidates can submit your job applications via online for this Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018, on or before 24th May 2018. To know about the details of eligibilities, selection rounds and salary scale etc, read the remaining paragraphs given in this article.
|Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander|
|Selection||Written Test, Physical Tests, Interview|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the state government recruitment agency. To fill the SI vacancies in state Police Department (Home Group-1 Department), now RPSC is inviting applications from job seekers. Official notification for this Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 has been released on 3rd April 2018. Actually this is one of the corrigendum notification of an advertisement released dated 5th October 2016. Candidates who missed the opportunity without applying for the old advertisement can now register your profiles on response of this new corrigendum notification. Registration will start from 25th April 2018 onwards. To get Sub Inspector jobs, aspirants have to prove their talents in various tests that will be conducted on written, physical and oral manner. Final selection for these posts will be done by seeing the overall performance of contestants and availability of seats.
Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Sub Inspector (A.P.)||147||25 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Sub Inspector (I.B.)||65|
|3.||Platoon Commander (R.A.C)||114|
|4.||Sub Inspector (M.B.C)||04|
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale: All candidates those who are going to be selected for SI/ Platoon Commander posts under this RPSC Recruitment 2018 shall get Pay Band-2 salary and other admissible allowances from time to time.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- Other admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for RPSC Police SI Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Only graduates can apply for this Rajasthan SI Vacancy 2018. The course should be completed by candidates from recognized institution or university.
- Degree/ Equivalent
Age Limits: Individuals within following age limits shall only be hired for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. To know about the cut-off date for computing age limits, refer official notification.
- Minimum: not below 20 years
- Maximum: not above 25 years
Age Relaxations: Aspirants belonging to following categories can claim for relaxations in upper age limit, if having interest to participate on RPSC SI Bharti Recruitment 2018.
- Rajasthan SC, ST, BC, SBC Male and General category Female candidates: 5 years
- Rajasthan SC, ST, BC, SBC Female candidates: 10 years
- Others: refer notification
Physical Fitness: Citizens those who are free from mental or physical defects that will not affect the duties of respective posts are only eligible to apply for this RPSC SI Exam 2018.
- Good physical and mental health conditions
Selection Process of Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
To test the suitability of candidates for SI/ Platoon Commander posts, RPSC conducts following selection rounds one-by-one.
- Written Examination – 400 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test – 100 marks
- Aptitude Test and Interview – 50 marks
The personality, leadership qualities, behaviour, knowledge of Rajasthani culture etc of contestants will be taken into account and decisions of final appointment will be taken atlast.
How to Apply for RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Depending upon category, the application fee that should be paid for this recruitment will vary. Individuals those who are not remitting fee will not get admit cards to participate on Rajasthan Sub Inspector Exam 2018. To know more details, refer official notification.
Applying Procedure: Applications for RPSC SI Recruitment 2018 shall be accepted only via online mode. The step-by-step guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Open RPSC website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click and read the detailed corrigendum notification for RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 available on Advertisements/ News & Events section
- After reading advertisement, click the https://rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in/applyonline link in notification. Or else, click the “Apply Online” link in homepage.
- Do the One Time Registration and get the SSO id, password
- Now login into the application part of Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018
- Fill all mandatory fields in application without any mistake
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature as per required specifications
- Preview all the filled-in details and click “Submit” button
- Also, remit the application fee through payment gateway available on website
- For future records, you can take printout copy of submitted application with fee payment details
Important Dates of RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||3rd April 2018|
|Applications can be submitted online from||25th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||24th May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||24th May 2018|
|Submitted application can be edited from||25th to 31st May 2018|
|Admit cards for written exam will be issued on||Updated Soon….|
|Rajasthan Police SI Exam Date||Updated Soon….|
|Rajasthan Police SI Physical Tests will be conducted on||Updated Soon….|
|Aptitude Test, Interview dates||Updated Soon….|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about the latest job vacancies available for Sub Inspector posts in Rajasthan. Aspirants who want to know about the details of reservation and exam pattern etc can go through the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 Notification that is linked in this article.