Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: The High Court in the state of Rajasthan has distributed two employment notifications through their official portal with the aim of engaging suitable aspirants below Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk posts. There are totally 1726 openings below LDC post and 313 openings below Steno post. Aspirants who are holding a minimum qualification of Higher Secondary level with adequate knowledge in Computer Operations. Individuals who desire to get a permanent job in government sector can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. You can get clear idea about these jobs and applying process from the below section.
|Court Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Position||Stenographer & LDC|
|Vacancy No’s||2039||Last Date||18-03-2017|
|Education||HSC/ Diploma/ COPA|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court is oldest court in India and it was legalised by the Constitution of India. This Court is located in the Jodhpur district, Rajasthan. The high Court intends to join young, dynamic and self dedicated aspirants below 2039 openings. Candidates who possess the ability to type really fast over the computer and having sufficient working knowledge in computer are encouraged to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 posts.
Aspirants who are interested in these jobs have to come across various screening process for achieving these positions. Selected candidates have to undergo probation initially before the confirmation of service. Interested candidates can start to submit their application through online from 22nd February to 18th March 2017.
Designation Wise Vacancies in Rajasthan High Court
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1726||35 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
|2||Stenographer/ Stenographer-II||Hindi||266||35 years||Rs.34800/- pm|
Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary exam and should also hold an “O” or Higher Level Certificate or COPA or DPSC or Diploma in Computer Science or Rajasthan state certificate course in IT or HSC with Computer Science as main subject or any equivalent qualification to apply for these posts.
Required Qualification – 12th pass with
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate
- COPA/ DPSC
- Diploma in
- Computer Science
- Computer Application
- Computer Science & Engineering
- HSC with Computer Science
Age Limitation & Relaxation: Aspirants who are aging between 18 to 35 years are eligible to apply for these posts. The age of the applicant would be computed as on the last date of application submission. Reserved category application can get concession in age according to government norms.
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women – 40 years
- Age Limit for Defence personnel – 50 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 45 years
- Age limit for PWD (OBC) – 48 years
- Age limit for PWD (SC/ ST) – 50 years
Recruitment Method: After validating the applications, individuals who found to be suitable shall be invited for various selection processes. Candidates who have applied for LDC should appear for an objective type written test.
Those who are qualifying in this test have to appear for Computer Test, which will be the qualifying nature. In case of Stenographer posts, a shorthand test will be conducted in English as well as in Hindi language.
Aspirants, who secure minimum pass mark in these tests, will be called for Computer test. After the declaration of these test’s results, shortlisted candidates have to appear for personal interview.
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- English Shorthand Test
- Hindi Shorthand Test
- Computer Test
Remunerations: Initially, the appointees will undergo probation for a certain period of time. During the probation, the trainees shall be offered fixed stipends as per norms.
- Stipends for LDC – Rs.8910/- pm
- Stipends for Stenographer – Rs.13200/- pm
After successful training, individuals would get monthly salary according to Pay band one or two.
- Pay scale for LDC – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2400/-
- Pay Scale for Stenographer – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.3600/-
Application Fee: Candidates can remit their application fee through online mode such as net banking, credit or debit card or M-wallet.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – Rs.25/-
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
After reading the above stated eligibility conditions, individuals who find them to be eligible for these jobs can submit your application for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 through online. The steps wise instruction for online application are listed out in the below section.
- Go to the official portal of Rajasthan High Court i.e. “www.hcraj.nic.in”.
- Hit on the “Recruitment” tab on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, choose the relevant link for which you want to apply.
- Click on the “Online Application Portal” link on the top of the page.
- Again choose the relevant link for which you want to apply.
- Choose the “Apply Online (Fresh Application)”
- Fill the details like qualification, experience, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- Click on the “Make Payment” tab and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form along with fee receipt will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Official Notification 1||hcraj.nic.in|
|Official Notification 2||hcraj.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Started from – 22nd Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 18th March 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 21st March 2017
Note: The information like qualification, age, salary, etc of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 has been given in the above section. You can refer the official notice for grabbing more details.