Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently made a job notification in its official website for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Range Officer posts with a total of 169 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree can submit their application only via online mode from 27.04.2018 to 16.05.2018. So that interested aspirants can find all kinds of information related to Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
|Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Range Officer posts|
|No of Posts||169|
|Selection Type||Written Exam and Medical Examination|
Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the main Exam Conducting Authority of the Government of Rajasthan for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees to various departments of the Government. Every year, various kinds of recruitment are handled by this commission in provisional manner. Currently, this commission has announced some vacancies for filling the vacant posts of 169 Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Range Officers. The candidates were selected by conducting a Written Examination and Medical Examination. In order to get qualified for the written examination, they need to obtain minimum cut off marks in the exam.
Rajasthan Forest Department Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||99||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|02||Forest Range Officer||70|
Remuneration Offered: A monthly salary with corresponding grade pay and other allowances will be given to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200 /-
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their academic qualification from a university recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Bachelor’s degree
Age Constraints: Applicants age should lies between the below mentioned range as on the date of 01.07.2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Relaxation: The Upper Age limit will be relaxable to reserved category candidates as per the norms followed in the organization.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Method of Selection for Rajasthan Forest Range Officer 2018
Selection Process: Initially the candidates have to appear in the Written Examination and those who got higher marks will be allowed to participate in the Medical Examination.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Application Procedure for RPSC Forest Deparment Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps to apply Online: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Download the Recruitment advertisement from the News and Events section
- Read the eligibility details and other information mentioned in the advertisement carefully
- Click the link “Apply Online” which is available in the “RPSC Online” section
- Now click the “One Time Registration” link and fill the form with all the required details
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- After completing the One Time Registration Process, a User name and Password will be send to your email id
- Candidates have to login with their login credentials and fill the remaining details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018- Dates|
|Date of Notification||4th April 2018|
|Starting Date for Online Application form||27th April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application form||16th May 2018|
Note: In this section we have so far pointed out all the information related to Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2018. If you still persists any doubts means then you are advised to refer the official notification attached in this section.