Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017: Rail wheel Factory has recently announced a recruitment notification for giving employment opportunities for various Trade Apprentices with a total of 192 vacancies. These vacancies are to be filled according to the rules adopted under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. ITI passed candidates can apply for this Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode so that the last date for submission of Application will be 29.11.2017. Interested Candidates can find other details about this Recruitment in the below section.
|Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 20177|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices||No of Vacancies||192|
|Qualification||ITI||Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||29.11.2017||Job Location||Yelahanka, Bangalore.|
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) is a Manufacturing Unit of Indian Railways which was founded in the Year 1984 with its headquarters located at Yelahanka, Bangalore. It is mainly involved in the production of wheels, axles and wheel sets of railroad Wagons, coaches and locomotives for the usage of Indian Railways and Overseas Customers. For the Manufacturing of wheels this factory uses the Cast Steel Technology which is collected as a raw material from Railway’s own workshop. It was the first unit of the Indian Railways to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification with nearly 2000 employees working and has annual turnover of about 82 Crores. Now recently this Organization has made Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 by for filling 192 Trade Apprentice Posts. So deserving candidates can make use of this great Opportunity to be a part of this reputed Organization.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy and other Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|04||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|07||CNC Programming-cum-operator (COE Group)||23||
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a Fixed Monthly salary and No Other allowances should be paid during the entire Apprenticeship Training.
- For CNC Programming-cum-operator Post- Rs 6081/- per month
- For all other Posts– Rs 6841/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have Complete Knowledge about Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017.
The applicants should have Passed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- ITI in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limit criteria as on 29.11.2017.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Relaxation of Age: Upper Age limit is relaxable to different category of students as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
- OBC- 03 Years
- SC/ ST- 05 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Merit List.
Applying Procedure for RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below.
- Initially candidate has to access the online web portal www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download and go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Take a print out of the Application Form and enter all the required details.
- Affix a latest Passport Size Photograph on the Application Form in the Space provided in the Application Form.
- Candidates have to send the Filled Application Form along with the copies of the required documents to the Address The Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064 by Registered Post on or before the last date 29.11.2017.
- Envelope containing the Application form and other documents should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……….”
|RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30th October 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29th November 2017|
Here we have discussed about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 and their related information. If you still have any doubts then you are advised to write on our comments section.