Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017: Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017: Some new job vacancies have been noticed under the jurisdiction of Punjab & Haryana High Court, for clerical posts. This notice has been released officially by Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.) functioning beneath this Court. More than 300 vacancies are observed under the units of this esteemed organization. Those who wish to compete for these vacancies should send their job applications through online mode, after remitting proper payment. The qualities expected from these appliers are good knowledge in Hindi & English languages and Computer literacy.
|Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Punjab Haryana High Court (S.S.S.C.) Clerk||Vacancies||350|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc or equivalent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||04-10- 2017||Job Location||Haryana & Punjab|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court was set up in the year 1919 in India. The decisions of this organization are appealed to Supreme Court of India. The present Chief Justice of this Court is S.J. Vazifdar. In the Subordinate Courts of Haryana, there exists about 350 tentative openings for SC/ ST/ BC/ PHCs of Haryana and General, Ex-service persons. Only the Clerk position is going to be filled through this enrollment.
At any stage of recruitment, Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee has rights to shortlist the number of competitors for selection. Names of contestants, who are ranking high in the order of merit in selection, will be recommended for appointment subject to the availability of vacancies. As per latest government orders hand full salary and other perks will be given to appointees.
Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Clerk||350||42 years||As per rules|
Educational Profile: Degree holders who had obtained certificate from recognized university can apply for this Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017. But appliers must have studied Hindi upto their Matric standard.
- For Clerk post: BA/ B.Sc or equivalent
Age Limits: The minimum applying age for this Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 is 18 years, as on 1st January 2016. But the maximum age is freezed as 42 years for Clerk post, which is applicable only for General category. For some of the categories, age relaxations are applicable as mentioned below.
- Age limit for SC/ ST/ BC category of Haryana: 47 years
- In-service employees: can have 45 years
- PHCs of Haryana: 10 years relaxation
- For Ex-Serviceman: as per rules
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Selection Process
Selection Criteria: To fill these Haryana Subordinate Court vacancies, only tests will be organized by management related to knowledge and Computer proficiency. But only leading mark scorers will get appointed to the Clerk post, after examining their original certificates.
- Written Examination: This test will consist of questions drafted from General Knowledge and English Composition topics. In both these subjects, participants must secure a minimum of 40% marks to get qualify.
- Computer Proficiency Test: This test is just qualifying in nature. Competitors will have to able to type in English at a speed of 30 words per minute. Further, part-II section is spreadsheet test. Those who are clearing this round successfully shall only be considered for appointment.
- Document Verification
Salary and Allowances: Recruited candidates will enjoy the monthly salary and other admissible benefits of Clerk posts, based on Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment norms.
Application Fee: Download the payment slip containing fee details, from official portal of S.S.S.C. and deposit the intimated amount of fee in State Bank of India under Screen 8888 (fee type-21). This fee should be deposited only after completion of 24 hours of Step-I registration. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
|Reserved categories of other states and General category aspirants||Rs.1000/- (for male)
Rs.500/- (for female)
|SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of Haryana||Rs.250/- (for male)
Rs.125/- (for female)
How to Apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Citizens who are satisfying the eligibility norms of this Clerk post can submit their job applications through online portal of S.S.S.C. Before you open the application form, keep valid email id and scanned copies of photograph & signature, etc. with you. Then follow these steps,
- The link in which application is available is sssc.gov.in.
- Choose the link “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)”.
- Enter correct details in the Step-I phase of registration and take printout copy of “Cash Deposit Receipt”.
- Then using your user id and password, open the uncompleted application to fill the step-II part (on next day of fee payment).
- Then upload the scanned copies of images/ documents and edit the changes if any by “Previewing” datas.
- Finally press the “Lock & Submit” button.
Contact the helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012, for any sort of technical help in filling of online application.
Dates to Remember
|Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Online registration gateway opens on||04th Sep 2017|
|Step-I registration should be finished on or before||03rd Oct 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||04th Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of entire online application (Step-II)||06th Oct 2017|
|Tentative month of examination||Oct/ Nov 2017|
Note: On above section, we have discussed about the details of clerical vacancies that are currently noticed in Punjab Haryana High Court. Read the recruitment notice clearly, to know further information.