Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017: The High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released an employment notification over their official website with the aim of engaging young and energetic candidates below Stenographer posts. Around 86 vacancies are going to be filled in this post. Individuals who have done Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Science are encouraged to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017. You can apply for this job by using the official portal of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC). Candidates who intend to grab more information are asked to read the below section.
|Court Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|No of Posts||86||Last Date||14-06-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Location||Punjab & Haryana|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court which was also formerly known as Lahore high Court comprises of 45 permanent and 10 additional Judges. It is located at Chandigarh. This court requires dedicated and sincere aspirants for serving in the position of Stenographer posts. Aspirants who are applying for this job have to hold adequate working knowledge in Computer Applications such as MS-Word & Spread sheet.
Moreover, applicants should be fluent in Punjabi language also. In the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, several screening process will be conducted for choosing the right person for this position. The selected candidates will be posted on regular basis at District and Session Judges of Punjab State.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Stenographer-III||86||37 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who have done Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or any equivalent course from a recognised university are suitable for this job. Moreover, they should have studied Punjabi as one of the subjects in 10th std.
- Required Education – BA/ B.Sc
Age Limit & Relaxation: The high court has freezed the lower age limit to 18 years for all category applicants. However, the upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age Limit for SC/ BC/ OBC – 42 years
- Age Limit for In-service candidates – 45 years
- Age Limit for Widows/ Divorcee/ legally separated – 40 years
Selection Method: After the screening of online application, only the eligible candidates would be invited for English Shorthand & its Transcription test. Those who are qualifying this test would be invited for Punjabi Shorthand and its Transcription.
Candidates who are doing well in this test have to appear for Computer Proficiency Test (Word Processing and spreadsheet). A provisional selection list will be prepared by means of marks obtained in the above tests. The selection will be finalised after the original document Verification only.
- English Shorthand & its Transcription test
- Punjabi Shorthand & its Transcription test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
Remunerations: The selected candidates will be posted at the subordinate courts in Punjab. The monthly pay offered for the appointees will be as per court norms.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5910 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2800/-
Examination Fee: Aspirants have to download the “Cash Deposit Receipt” after the completion of Step-I registration and make the fee payment at any branch of SBI.
|General/ Other states||Rs.1000/-|
|Sc/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of Punjab||Rs.250/-|
|PWD of Punjab||General||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM||Rs.125/-|
How to Apply Online for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 have to fill two registration forms. The steps involved in filling this form has been given in the below list.
- Visit the official site of SSSC i.e. “www.sssc.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Online Registration for New User (Step-I)” link on that page.
- Fill the personal and Contact details and give “Preview”
- A registration number and password will be generated along with the “Cash Deposit Receipt”.
- After the fee payment, proceed with the Step-II registration.
- Upload the image of photo and signature and also enter the fee paid details.
- Then give “Lock & Submit”
- Download the generated application form for future reference.
For queries and having any difficulties in filling the online application, you can get assistance from Helpline numbers 9115898394, 8699002541 or 8699002542 between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 15th May 2017
- Last date for Step-I Registration – 14th June 2017
- Last date for fee payment – 14th June 2017
- Closing date for Steps-II Registration – 15th June 2017
- Last date for editing application – 15th June 2017
Note: For making it simple for referring, we have mentioned all the essential details about Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment in the above section.