Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017: In the last week of December 2016, Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) working beneath Punjab Haryana High Court has released a recruitment notice, for Clerical posts. Arts or Science graduates or equivalent degree holders are prescribed as the eligible citizens to compete. Till 27th January 2017, is announced as the deadline for doing registration. As soon as the applying process is completed, management is in idea of organising recruitment exam. Tentatively the test was planned to be conducted in March/ April of 2017. Admissions to the exam will be declared by issuance of Admit Card from Court. Here in this article, we have given ideas about how to download this Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 without any confusion.
|Authority||Punjab Haryana High Court|
|Exam Name||Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana) Exam|
|Exam Mode||OMR based|
|Exam Date||March/ April 2017|
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
Punjab Haryana High Court is gonna conduct one Clerical exam for intaking apt employees to the Subordinate Courts in Haryana. This Punjab Haryana High Court was set up in the year 1919 on country and all the decisions of this Court are appealed to Supreme Court of India. To prove the skills and knowledge of appliers, Court will give chances to candidates by organizing various tests. But to participate in these exams valid Admit Card should be issued from the side of recruiting organisation. Entrance into the exam hall will be restricted for aspirants without Admit Card.
This valid Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be updated only in official portal of S.S.S.C. After downloading, as uploaded at the time of online registration paste a passport size photograph in the space provided on e-Admit Card and get signed it from a Gazetted Officer. The admission certificate will comprise of several information like exam schedule, Registration Number, etc. of appliers.
- For proving identity, Registration number and Date of Birth, photograph, etc. of appliers will be mentioned.
- Date, time and centre of examination will be indicated on it.
- General instructions to be followed before/ after entering exam hall will be listed.
Things to Remember: To attend the exam successfully, a valid ID proof (original and photocopy) should also be carried that matches with the personal details as given in Admit Card. Entrance certificate without/ non-matching of photograph will not be permitted to attend the exam.
- Keep ball point pen, Admit Card, photo ID with you, while appearing for test.
- Don’t take any mobile phones/ baggage materials inside the exam hall.
- Be on time, otherwise admission into the exam hall will be restricted.
- Don’t try to write any hints/ answers in the Admit Card/ question booklet.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam 2017
Eligibility Norms: The Arts/ Science graduates or equivalent certificate holders are the eligible citizens, but their upper age should not be more than 42 years. This age limit will differ incase of SC/ ST/ BC/ In-service employees/ PHCs/ Ex-Serviceman appliers, as per recruitment norms. Other qualities that are expected for Clerk employees are Language proficiency (Hindi & English) and Computer Literacy.
- Education: A/ B.Sc or equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
- Other Requirements: Good Communication skill and Computer knowledge
Selection Methods: To get recruited as a Clerk in Subordinate Courts under Haryana appliers have to cross two selection phases successfully. First written test will be conducted and those who are securing high marks in this exam will be tested with Computer Proficiency by conducing exam of typing 30 w.p.m. in English. Based on provisionally prepared merit list (on seeing written exam marks), deserving number of aspirants shall be invited finally for Document Verification. Aspirants whose certificates are found valid and eligible will be appointed finally, in the order of merit. The procedure to download Admit Cards for these tests is given on below paragraphs.
Exam Pattern and Phases: The written exam shall include multiple choice objective type questions drafted from General Knowledge and English Composition topics. Maximum marks allotted for each subject is 50 and the qualifying marks announced is 40% marks (in aggregate of both subjects). OMR sheets will be issued for ticking responses and for every wrong answer 1/4th mark will be reduced.
- Clerk exam will be of OMR based and objective type.
- Total mark for which exam will be organised is 100.
- In aggregate, contestants must score atleast 40% marks to get considered for the post.
- About 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Download Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
The Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 can be obtained only from official web portal of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.). In any cases, Admit Card will not be sent through postal mode. As soon as the time reach to download Admit Card from official website of S.S.S.C., an intimation will be sent to the Email address/ Mobile number (as SMS) of eligible appliers. So keep checking inbox of your email id/ phone frequently, to know about new updates regarding this recruitment.
By keeping your Registration ID (generated at the time of online registration) & password, open the website and login to download your Admit Card. If you have forgotten password, then the page will ask for Registration ID, Applier’s Name and Father’s Name to proceed further. It should be noted, candidates shouldn’t think that issuance of Admit Card doesn’t mean that he/ she will be recruited in Clerk posts immediately. It’s just an entrance certificate that is necessary to attend the recruitment test. Only based on exam performance selection to the Clerk post will be decided. The steps to be followed for downloading Admit Card are,
- Open the website page sssc.gov.in.
- Under “Recruitment” section, hit the concerned job link and see for “Admit Card” downloading link.
- If the link is available, hit it. Then enter Registration ID, Password (on next page) and press “Submit” button.
- Your “Admit Card” will be displayed.
- Save and download it and use at the time of exam.
Exam Venue/ Centres: Venues where exams are going to be conducted will be published in the official web portal of S.S.S.C., as soon as the exam reaches closer. So appliers are advised to visit the website regularly.
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 24th Dec 2016
- Notification Closing Date: 27th Jan 2017
- Tentative date of downloading Admit Card: one/ two weeks before exam
- Date of Examination: Mar/ Apr 2017
Note: Procedure to download Admit Card for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk exam 2017 is detailed on above paragraphs. To avoid last minute rush, it’s better to download this admission certificate earlier. Readers are advised to visit Court web page frequently, for more and accurate information.