Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018: An official announcement has been made by Puducherry Police Department, regarding vacancies available in the designations like Police Constable, Radio Technician and Deck Handler posts with 431 vacancies. Aspirants those who are searching jobs in the police department can make use of this golden opportunity. Citizens qualified in SSLC/ equivalent can apply for this Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018. In this below section we are going to discuss about the application submission, selection and other eligibilities for this latest recruitment.
|Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Police Constable, Radio Technician and Deck Handler posts|
|Selection Type||Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Examination|
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018
Puducherry Police is date back to the period of French colonial rule prior to 1954, separate Armed and Indigenous (local) police units were maintained at that time. The modern force still retains the French kepi as a distinctive feature of its uniform. Puducherry Police is the law enforcement agency for the Union Territory of Puducherry in India. Mission of the Puducherry police is to uphold the rule of law without fear or favour and to provide safety and security to the people without violating their Human Rights. Now this department released a job vacancy notification. Citizens who all are searching government job can apply for Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 through online mode. For selection department will conduct four stages of process.
Pondicherry Police Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Police Constable (PC)||390||22 years||Rs.5200 to 20200/-|
|2||Radio Technician||12||27 years||Rs.21700/-|
|3||Deck Handler||29||30 years||Rs.5200 to 20200/-|
Pay Scale and Salary: Post wise salary details are as listed below,
- Police Constable (PC):Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
- Radio Technician: Rs.21700/-
- Deck Handler:Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: Applicants should have studied the following qualification from recognized board.
- 12th Standard
- 10th Standard + ITI
Age Limit: Maximum and minimum age limit details only given below. Designation wise upper age limit details are mentioned in the above vacancy table.
- Police Constable:18 to 22 years
- Radio Technician: 20 to 27 years
- Deck Handler:18 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: Based on the government rule, following categories will get age relaxation.
- OBC/ MBC/ EBC/ BCM/BT: 3 years
- SC/ ST, Sports person: 5 years
Selection Process for Puducherry Police Vacancy
Participants selection status will be based on marks obtained from the following recruitment methods.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Written Exam: Exam questions will come from the following subjects.
- Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology & Human Physiology, History, Geography and GK & Current events
Medical Fitness Test: Department will check following medical tests.
- Eye sight, hearing, Disease etc
Applying Procedure for Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018
Fees: Applicants no need to pay any application fees for this recruitment.
How to Apply Online:
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for this Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 through online. Before applying keep near the scanned documents, photograph & signature and the existing users should remain their login details.
- Appliers go to the website “police.puducherry.gov.in“
- Click the “LATEST NEWS” from the “NOTICE BOARD” section
- Click the particular advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Select “Apply online” for the desired posts you wish to apply
- New users select the link “Click here to register”
- Register the personal details and create user name & password
- Next login the web portal and fill the form clearly
- Then upload the documents, photograph and signature
- Before submission of the application, appliers should recheck
- Finally “Submit” the form
- Take print of the application form for your future reference
After completion of the online application, candidates should send their application copy with following documents copies. Appliers must mention on the envelope “Application for recruitment to the post of _______________________”. Postal communication address is “The Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarters, No. 2, Dumas Street, Puducherry – 1”.
- Age proof
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- Community certificate etc
Dates to Remember
|Date of advertisement||20th August 2018|
|Online registration will start from||23rd August 2018 (8.45 AM)|
|Last date to apply online||22nd September 2018 (5.45 PM)|
Note: Here we have discussed about the job vacancies details which was released by Puducherry Police Department. Candidates who want to know more information about this Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification attached in this section.