PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) planned recruitment for Lecturer job and published a vacancy notification on 8th May 2015 for engaging talented teaching staffs below various Pre-university Colleges in Karnataka. Unfortunately, the recruitment process was stopped temporarily for various reasons. The Director of PU Education gave permission for this exam and asked KEA to proceed with the PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 process. Currently there are 1203 openings in 20 different subjects. Aspirants who have completed their Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this job. The details such as qualification, age, etc can be referred from the below paragraphs.
|Organisation||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Vacancy No’s||1203||Last Date||06-04-2017|
|Education||MD/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) which is formerly known as Common Entrance test (CET) cell was introduced by the Karnataka government for conducting entrance exam for candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in various colleges. Now this authority is conducting recruitment for filling the vacancies available in various PU colleges. Individuals who applied in response to notification dated 8th May 2015 are not requested to apply again.
The vacancies are going to be filled below the departments such as Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, biology, geography, Business Studies, etc. Candidates have to qualify in the selection process of PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for attaining this post. Application can be submitted only through online.
Post Wise Vacancies in PU Lecturer Karnataka
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Post||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Lecturer||1203||40 years||Rs.43200/- pm|
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master’s degree in the above said disciplines in second class with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Moreover, applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Education or its equivalent before attaining the Master’s Degree.
- Required Education – BE/ B.Ed/ B.Sc or equivalent
MA/ ME/ M.Sc/ M.Ed/ MCA/ M.Tech
Age Constraints & Relaxation: Aspirants who have crossed the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for this job. Howbeit, the upper age limit of the applicants should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of application submission.
Age Relaxation can be granted for aspirants belonging to reserved category as per existing government norms.
- Age Limit for OBC – 43 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 45 years
Selection Process: The applications submitted through the online shall be validated by the selection panel and only the suitable candidates will be invited for Written Examination.
This examination will be conducted in pen and paper mode. Aspirants who qualify in this examination shall be added to the final merit list. However, the selection will be finalized after the medical fitness test.
- Written Test
Emoluments Offered: The shortlisted candidates would be engaged as Lecturers below various departments in the colleges which is located in Karnataka. The monthly salary offered for the appointees will be as per KEA norms.
- Pay Scale – Rs.22800 to 43200/- pm
Examination Fee: Applicants are requested to pay the application fee in form of Indian Postal Order at any Computerised Post Office branches only.
- For General/ Others (Cat-II (a, b), III (a, b)) – Rs. 2500/- pm
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-I – Rs.2000/-
- Fee for PWD – Fee exempted
How to Apply Online for PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Candidates who applied in response to the earlier notification are not required to apply again. Other people who wish to apply for these teaching jobs are asked to follow the online application steps which is given in the below section.
- To apply for PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017, visit the “www.kea.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on the “PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017-Online Application” which will be scrolling on the home page.
- On the next page, hit on the “Online Application” link, which is present below “Corrigendum Notification”
- Your online Application form will appear on the next page.
- Choose the relevant subject for which you want to apply.
- Fill the form with required details in the respective column.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo in 100KB size.
- After the declaration part, upload the image files of left thumb impression and
- On successful submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 7th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 6th April 2017
- Last Date for fee Payment – 10th April 2017
Note: For the convenience of Job Hunters, we have given enough details about PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 in the above section. You can go through the official portal for further clarification.