PSPCL Recruitment 2018: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is a power generating and distributing organization of Punjab Government. Currently, we find a vast number of opportunities in PSPCL below the designations of Assistant Lineman, Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant and Lower Division Clerk. Eligible candidates with good academic records are most wanted to fulfill these PSPCL Vacancies 2018. On the other hand, they are expecting all the candidates to be qualified in Punjabi language on matriculation or its equivalent level. Written exam or academic assessment will be done to hire suitable aspirants for respective posts. Final selection will be purely on merit basis. On selection, initially candidates will be placed under probation/ training based on organization rules. Good salary will be offered to candidates, based on position.
Are you the one complied with all the prescribed eligibilities for respective posts? Then use this chance. Herein, we had discussed more about PSPCL Recruitment 2018 and relevant terms.
|Latest ONGC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|PSPCL JE, SSA, LDC Notification 2018||853||08-01-2018||Click here|
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017||2800||19-12-2017||Click here|
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – 853 JE, SSA, LDC Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2018: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is going to conduct a new direct recruitment for various posts like Junior Engineer, Lower Division Clerk and Sub Station Attendant. Under this PSPCL Recruitment 2018, about 853 candidates are going to be recruited. Young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic records can grasp these jobs easily. So, eligible candidates don’t wait and start applying for these PSPCL Jobs 2018 immediately. Last date prescribed for application submission is 8th January 2018. By scrolling down the page you will get remaining details about PSPCL Recruitment 2018.
|PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Company Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant, Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification||Degree/ ITI & NAC/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Selection Rounds||Written Exam, Document Verification|
PSPCL Job Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Junior Engineer (JE)/ Electrical||300||37 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Sub Station Attendant (SSA)||253||Rs.20200/-|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Typist||300|
Salary Scale: Candidates selected for PSPCL JE, SSA, LDC/ Typist jobs will get salary as follows. Other admissible allowances would also be given as per recruitment norms of organization.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10900 to 34800/- + Rs.5350/- Grade Pay
- Other Posts: Rs.6400 to 20200/- + Rs.3700/- Grade pay
Eligibility to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Aspirants desiring to apply for PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 must have obtained following qualification from recognized institution with good academic records.
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering
- Sub Station Attendant: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation or ITI with NAC certificate in Electrical field
- LDC/ Typist: Degree with Computer course certificate & Typing skill
Age Limits: Candidates with following age limits will be most probably selected for PSPCL Job openings 2018 that are given above.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit prescribed for PSPCL Recruitment 2018.
- SC & BCs: 5 years
- Ex-SM & Others: as per rules
Other Requisites: Aspirants applying for PSPCL JE, LDC, SSA Recruitment 2018 should also have good knowledge on Punjabi language.
- Knowledge of Punjabi
Selection Process for PSPCL Job Openings 2018
Most probably, only written exam will be conducted to select suitable aspirants for PSPCL JE, SSA and LDC posts. Based on merit marks in written exam, candidates will be invited for document verification.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018?
Fee: Online applications have to be submitted for PSPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. After submitting applications, appliers have to remit fee based on their category by downloading the challan form available on PSPCL website.
- Non-refundable Fee: Refer detailed official notice
- Bank Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Offline
PSPCL 2018 Jobs Applying Procedure: Detailed guidelines for submitting PSPCL Job Application 2018 for 853 JE, SSA and LDC posts are given below. Candidates following these guidelines can submit their job application without any mistake.
- Open the website www.pspcl.in
- Click “Recruitment” tab in homepage
- Hit “Recruitment Advertisement-CRA 290/17 & 291/17” link
- Read the detailed public notice and guidelines
- Click “New Registration” link available in the page
- Fill the application without any mistakes
- Upload your signature and photograph in jpg format on application
- Preview the entered details and click “Submit” button
- Then take printout copy of challan form and remit fee in concerned bank
- Printout copy of submitted application can also be taken by aspirants for future reference
Important Dates of PSPCL Recruitment 2018
|PSPCL Recruitment Advertisement released on||9th December 2017|
|PSPCL Job Application 2018 can be submitted from||18th December 2017|
|Last date for filling online application||8th January 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||Announced Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for PSPCL Job Openings 2018 might have got enough details from above section. To know more about PSPCL Recruitment 2018, refer the official notification that we have linked in this article. Also, keep in touch with our website.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2800 Assistant Lineman Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2017: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has arranged a selection event mainly, for those who have completed two years apprenticeship program in PSPCL/ PSTCl/ erstwhile PSEB. This event has been planned with an intention to fulfill more than thousands of vacancies below the designation of Assistant Lineman. Candidates, if not available in the above expected qualification, then opportunities are offered for those who completed similar Apprenticeship programme in any other states. Apart from that, the only qualification requirement needed is trade certificate in Electrical branch. Furthermore details about PSPCL Recruitment 2017 are summarized below,
|PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Organisation||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Education||ITI or Diploma or Degree|
Punjab State Power Corporation Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Lineman||2800||42 years||Rs.20200/-|
Eligibility Criteria For PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: On standing with the minimum qualification of Matriculation level, applicants should have two years National Apprenticeship certificate in Lineman Trade and Degree or Diploma certificate (not compulsory).
- For Assistant Lineman Post – Degree/ Diploma (Electrical Engineering)
Age Limitation: As on the crucial date of 1st Jan 2017, applicants should in between this minimum and maximum age limits.
- Minimum age for Lineman Post – 18 years
- Upper age for Lineman Post – 42 years
Howbeit, the upper age is relaxed as admissible under rules/ instructions of PSPCL/ Punjab Government. Age relaxation in different categories is given below,
|SC/ ST/ BC||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||To the extent of service rendered in armed forces|
|Physically handicapped||10 years|
|Widows, divorced women, wives of serving military personnel etc.||40 years (upper age)|
|Serving employees of PSPCL/ PSTCL||To the extent of service rendered in armed forces in PSPCL/ PSTCL|
Selection Process for PSPCL Recruitment
Selection Process: On the basis of merit, selection will be made. It will be on analyzing the marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade. If possess educational qualification more than that, will not be treated in any additional weight age.
Salary & Allowance: The offer of appointment given for the deserving candidates will be paid with monthly salary in pay scale along with Grade pay.
- Pay scale for Assistant Lineman – Rs.6400-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Lineman – Rs.3400/-
Application Fee: After completing the basic registration process, deposit the application fee in any of the bank of SBOP. The fee once paid will not be refundable to them.
- Application charge for general category – Rs.450/-
- Application charge for PWD category – Rs.250/-
- Application charge for SC Category – Rs.150/-
- Bank charge for all the category – Rs.71/-
Online Application Procedure for PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Keen and potential candidates must choose online method to apply. The procedure for applying is as follows,
- To apply against the Lineman post, visit the website “www.pspcl.in”.
- Below the “Recruitment” tab, find the “CRA 289/16 Recruitment of Assistant Lineman”
- After that, click on “New Registration”.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload the recent photo and signature in JPEG format.
- On completion of initial registration, note the registration number.
- Then, print the bank Challan.
- After two days of registration, deposit the fee in any SBOP branch.
- Candidates must keep the signed copy of application form and bank Challan for document verification.
In case of any information regarding this recruitment, please contact to Assistant Manager/ HR from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on any working day or use the contact number “96461-11707”.
- Online registration commenced from – 29th Nov 2017
- Last date for completion of online registration – 19th Dec 2017 (6.00 PM)
- Last date for depositing the fee – 26th Dec 2017
Note: Except the above details about PSPCL Recruitment 2017, applicants shall find more details in the official notification.