PSPCL Recruitment 2017: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has arranged a selection event mainly, for those who have completed two years apprenticeship program in PSPCL/ PSTCl/ erstwhile PSEB. This event has been planned with an intention to fulfill more than thousands of vacancies below the designation of Assistant Lineman. Candidates, if not available in the above expected qualification, then opportunities are offered for those who completed similar Apprenticeship programme in any other states. Apart from that, the only qualification requirement needed is trade certificate in Electrical branch. Furthermore details about PSPCL Recruitment 2017 are summarised below,
|Organisation||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Vacancy Nos||1500||Last Date||16-05-2017|
|Education||ITI or Diploma or Degree|
PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is a power generating and distributing organisation of the Government of Punjab. It was given the responsibility of State’s own power generating projects and distribution system. Currently, we find a vast number of opportunities in PSPCL below the designation of Assistant Lineman. On holding the relevant eligibility certificates, applying persons would be hired under the unoccupied PSPCL Vacancies. On the other hand, they are expecting all the candidates to be qualified in Punjabi language of at least matriculation or its equivalent level.
Final selection for appointment will be purely on merit basis. It is clearly noted that, during the entire period of probation employee’s place of posting will not be changed. Are you the one complied with all the prescribed eligibilities, shall use this chance. Herein, we had furnished more about the recruitment and relevant terms.
Vacancies in PSPCL:
|Sl. No||Position Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Lineman||1500||37 years||Rs.20200/-|
Academic Qualification: On standing with the minimum qualification of Matriculation level, applicants should have two years National Apprenticeship certificate in Lineman Trade and Degree or Diploma certificate (not compulsory).
- For Assistant Lineman Post – Degree/ Diploma (Electrical Engineering)
Age Limitation: As on the crucial date of 1st Jan 2017, applicants should in between this minimum and maximum age limits.
- Minimum age for Lineman Post – 18 years
- Upper age for Lineman Post – 37 years
Howbeit, the upper age is relaxed as admissible under rules/ instructions of PSPCL/ Punjab Government. Age relaxation in different categories is given below,
|SC/ ST/ BC||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||To the extent of service rendered in armed forces|
|Physically handicapped||10 years|
|Widows, divorced women, wives of serving military personnel etc.||40 years (upper age)|
|Serving employees of PSPCL/ PSTCL||To the extent of service rendered in armed forces in PSPCL/ PSTCL|
Selection Process: On the basis of merit, selection will be made. It will be on analyzing the marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade. If possess educational qualification more than that, will not be treated in any additional weight age.
Salary & Allowance: The offer of appointment given for the deserving candidates will be paid with monthly salary in pay scale along with Grade pay.
- Pay scale for Assistant Lineman – Rs.6400-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Lineman – Rs.3400/-
Application Fee: After completing the basic registration process, deposit the application fee in any of the bank of SBOP. The fee once paid will not be refundable to them.
- Application charge for general category – Rs.450/-
- Application charge for PWD category – Rs.250/-
- Application charge for SC Category – Rs.150/-
- Bank charge for all the category – Rs.50/-
Online Application Procedure for PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Keen and potential candidates must choose online method to apply. The procedure for applying is as follows,
- To apply against the Lineman post, visit the website “www.pspcl.in”.
- Below the “Recruitment” tab, find the “CRA 289/16 Recruitment of Assistant Lineman”
- After that, click on “New Registration”.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload the recent photo and signature in JPEG format.
- On completion of initial registration, note the registration number.
- Then, print the bank Challan.
- After two days of registration, deposit the fee in any SBOP branch.
- Candidates must keep the signed copy of application form and bank Challan for document verification.
In case of any information regarding this recruitment, please contact to Assistant Manager/ HR from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on any working day or use the contact number “96461-11707”.
|Online Application||Click here|
- Online registration commenced from – 17th Apr 2017 (from 10.00 AM)
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step-I – 8th May 2017 (6.00 PM)
- Last date for depositing the fee – 12th May 2017
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step-II – 16th May 2017 (till 6.00 PM)
Note: Except the above details about PSPCL Recruitment 2017, applicants shall find more details in the official notification.