President Secretariat Recruitment 2017: The President’s Secretariat under Indian Government is now looking ahead for male/ female citizens to fulfil the open posts of MTS, Attendant, Chowkidar under its establishment. Young literates who had worked/ working under Central/ State Government Nursery will be given due weightage under this President Secretariat recruitment 2017. Applier must be a willing person to serve anywhere in India, wherever President’s Establishment for the time may be. Designees shall get attractive salary than expected and other useful benefits, subject to government orders. Indian citizens who wish to know further information about this direct recruitment can read the below given paragraphs.
|Designation||MTS, Chowkidar, Attendant|
|No. of Posts||12||Last Date||31-05-2017|
President Secretariat Recruitment 2017
President’s Secretariat is headed by the Secretary of President. It consists of Secretariat, Household and Garden workcharged establishments. In this governmental firm, for caring and maintenance of Garden by watering plants/ sowing/ harvesting, maintaining records of equipments and helping in preparation of pickles, jams, etc. now there are lack of 66 workers. To overcome this, President Secretariat is inviting interested candidates to submit their applications for this work, through internet site.
Inorder to get into this President’s Secretariat MTS, Attendant position, aspirants must have good trade knowledge and general awareness. So, selection rounds will be fixed to test these skills of appliers. At first, candidates who are recruited through this President Secretariat recruitment 2017 are going to be placed in New Delhi, Hyderabad and Shimla, depending upon current establishment needs.
Vacancy Details in President’s Secretariat
|SI. No.||Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||MTS (Anti Malaria)||08||27 years||Rs.56900/-|
Necessary Education: The HSC qualified candidates are found to be eligible to apply against these Mali works. But this education must be obtained from any recognized board/ institution.
Apart from this, Gardener National Skill Qualification Framework level-4 certificate or Gardening training certificate from Indian Agricultural Research Institute or equivalent are also necessary.
- For MTS, Attendant ,designation: 12th pass
Requisite Experience: On relevant Gardening trade or equivalent, applying citizens must have gained good working experience. If the experience is obtained from any Governmental organization then it will be an added advantage.
- Essential years of experience for MTS, Attendant post: Not Mentioned
Age Restrictions: To enter into these government Mali jobs, applying candidates must have attained a minimum age of 18 years. Aspirants above 30 years of age are restricted from applying, other than the following categories.
|Category||Relaxed age limit as per GOI norms|
|SC/ ST/ Widows/ Divorced Woman||35 years|
|OBC candidates||33 years|
|Persons with Disability/ Departmental Candidates||40 years|
|PWD (OBC)||43 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||45 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||Service rendered in Armed Forces plus 3 years|
Above said age limits will be computed by President Secretariat recruitment authorities as on last date of submission of online application.
Recruitment Procedure: Only tests will be organised to check the knowledge and skills of appliers. Aspirants who are scoring good marks in the first exam (written) shall only be permitted further for Skill test. Best performers will be recruited immediately on consultation with management.
- Written Examination: This is a 60 minutes duration exam (online) that covers General Awareness, 12th Science and Trade related questions. Total marks for which test will be organised is 100 and the minimum qualifying marks will be set later by concerned authorities.
- Skill Test: On relevant trade in which aspirants are trying to enter; management will conduct a skill test for predicting their ability/ working style.
Salary and Allowances: As per Central Government norms, selected individuals are liable for getting Level-1 pay matrix. In addition to this, other admissible allowances and benefits will be given in force from time to time.
- Salary Range: Rs.18000 – 56900/-
Examination Fee: Inorder to get considered for the recruitment process of Mali vacancies, appliers should have to remit the examination fee (consisting of application fee and intimation charges) through the link given in Rashtrapati Bhavan website.
But reserved category candidates have to remit only the intimation fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- Application Fee: Rs.550/-
- Intimation Charges: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-Serviceman: No application fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for President Secretariat Recruitment 2017
As applications submitted through President’s Secretariat website will only be accepted for these Mali vacancies, be ready with scanned copies of images, valid email address and necessary certificates before you start to apply. Then follow the below given general steps.
- Log on to the link rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
- Choose “Circulars for Vacancies” option.
- Against the concerned job title, hit the “Apply Online” button after reading detailed advertisement.
- Then press “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Enter requisite details and upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Also, hit “Save & Next” button after filling each section.
- Using “Preview” button, check and edit the changes if any.
- Finally hit the “Submit” button and proceed for doing payment.
- For future reference, take printout copy of submitted application and fee receipt.
|Notification published on||15th May 2017|
|Link for applying online will open on||15th May 2017|
|Last date for filling online application||31st May 2017|
Note: Information about the permanent Mali vacancies that are prevailing under President Secretariat are described above. To know other details, read the notification.