PFRDA Recruitment 2017: Recruitment for ‘A’ Grade level Officer will be conducted in Pension Fund Regulatory Development and Authority (PFRDA), to fill up a total of 17 vacancies. The intimation regarding this recruitment has been updated in internet media. These vacant jobs would be in your hands, if you are graduated or post graduated and having strong knowledge in relevant field. For acquiring more knowledge about PFRDA Recruitment 2017, please scroll down the page further.
|Organization||Pension Fund Regulatory Development and Authority (PFRDA)|
|No of Posts||17||Last Date||21-04-2017|
|Qualification||PG Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech|
PFRDA Recruitment 2017
Pension Fund Regulatory Development and Authority (PFRDA) is a pension regulator, which is established by the Government of India. PFRDA is authorised by the Ministry of Finance and Department of Financial Services. PFRDA, now granting a great offer for unemployed Graduates and Post Graduates to give their service beneath the post of Officer Grade-A. Candidates applying would be expected to be Computer literate and conversant with MS Office, word and Excel applications.
In order to make the selection process in provisional way, three phases of selection is scheduled. The selected incumbents may be posted anywhere in India, where the PFRDA offices are located. On or before the deadline fixed, candidates must submit their online applications. To know more about PFRDA Recruitment 2017 in regard of eligibility criteria, selection etc, go through this page.
Vacancies in PFRDA:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Officer Grade-A||17||27 years||Rs.55600/-|
Necessary Qualification: To apply against the Officer post, he/ she must be a Graduate or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma holder. Applicants must have acquired this qualification from any reputed institutions or university with 55% of aggregate marks.
- Minimum qualification for Officer – PG Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech
Experience Required: Experience in related field will only be considered, apart from the educational qualification. Interested appliers should submit your experience certificate from the employer, as a proof.
Age Constraints: As on the cut-off date of 1st Mar 2017, individuals who wish to apply should be in the particular limits given below. These upper age limits will be varied in terms of reserved and unreserved category.
- Upper age for General category – 27 years
- Upper age for OBC category – 30 years
- Upper age for SC/ ST category – 32 years
Further relaxation, applicable for the reserved categories is given hereunder.
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen/ J& K domiciles – 5 years
Recruitment Process: An objective type online examination would be conducted initially, to sort out eligible candidates for next two phases of selection. In that exam, candidates would have to secure minimum marks to qualify and their names will be published in the website. At last, by analyzing their performance in Group Discussion and interview, appointment letter would be issued.
- Online examination
- Group Discussion
Pay Offered: Officers, who are chosen to carry out the administrative works in PFRDA, will receive the salary in a particular range. Other benefits like, LFC, medical expenses, house cleaning allowance, vehicle maintenance etc, will also be issued.
- Pay scale for Officer Post – Rs.28150-55600/-
Application Fee: A Non-refundable amount of application fee should be paid towards the application. Candidates must choose only online method to remit this application fee.
- Cost of application for General & OBC category – Rs.500/-
- Cost of application for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for PFRDA Recruitment 2017
Aspirants with valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no shall submit your applications in online mode. If you are not convenient with the internet use, then go through the online application procedure given below.
- Applicants are first required to go to PFRDA’s website “www.pfrda.gov.in”.
- Open the “Career” link available in the website.
- After you get into the career page, hit on the link named as “PFRDA RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2017”.
- Thereafter, click on “Apply Online” and choose the tab “Click here for new registration”.
- Save the data by choosing “SAVE & NEXT” button and fill the online application form.
- Then, validate the details and save the application by clicking concerned links.
- Click on “Preview” tab, verify the entire application form and press on “Final Submit”
- After that, hit on “Payment” tab, proceed for payment and click on “Submit”
- Finally retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration and fee payment starts from – 7th Apr 2017
- Online registration and fee payment ends on – 21st Apr 2017
- Online examination is scheduled on – May 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to PFRDA Recruitment 2017. If you need more information, refer the official notice.