PDIL Recruitment 2018: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) updated an apprenticeship notification in its official web portal by inviting applications from eligible candidates for Trade Apprentices posts. Aspirants those who want to get apprenticeship training certificate on Draughtsman, Electrician, Steno, Secretarial Assistant, Boiler Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Ref & AC Mechanic, House Keeper, Library Assistant, etc trades can submit applications to participate on this PDIL Recruitment 2018. The last date for registration is 15th July 2018. More information about this recruitment is given in the below section.
|PDIL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Academic Qualification||ITI/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ 12th/ 10th/ Degree|
|Job Nature||Apprenticeship Training|
|Location||Noida and Vadodara|
PDIL Recruitment 2018
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) is a company that comes under the Department of Fertilizers and owned by the Government of India. It plays a vital role in the growth of Indian fertilizer Industry. This reputed organization is going to conduct 1 year apprentice training in its Noida and Vadodara offices. Interested aspirants submit your applications through proper channel. There will be no test/ interview under this PDIL Recruitment 2018. Only on the basis of academic marks and higher qualification etc mentioned by candidates in application, merit list will be prepared for appointment. On successful completion of training, all candidates will be issued with the apprenticeship certificate. Using that, he/ she can seek for jobs in some other reputed companies. But, in any case employment will not be done on PDIL.
PDIL Vacancy 2018
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Stipend|
|1.||Trade Apprentice||46||18 years||Rs.5828 to 7537/-|
Trade-wise PDIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|3.||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||01|
|7.||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||01|
|8.||Chemical Laboratory Assistant||02|
|9.||Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic||01|
|10.||Computer Networking Technician||01|
|11.||Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||01|
|12.||Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||02|
|13.||House Keeper (Institution)||03|
|14.||House Keeper (Corporate)||02|
|18.||Advanced Attendant Operator(Process)||01|
Stipends Offered: The monthly stipends applicable for Trade Apprentices being trained in Noida/ Vadodara offices are given below.
- ITI Holders: Rs.7537/- at Noida and Rs.7493/- at Vadodara Office
- 10th/ 12th/ Other Graduates: Rs.5862/- at Noida and Rs.5828/- at Vadodara Office
Eligibility Criteria for PDIL Recruitment 2018
Academic Qualification: Candidates who wish to undergo apprenticeship training in PDIL should have obtained the below mentioned educational qualification certificates from recognized board or university.
- Laboratory Assistant, Chemical Laboratory Assistant: ITI/ B.Sc.
- Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer: 12th pass/ ITI
- Library Assistant: Degree/ B.Com/ B.Sc.
- House Keeper: 10th pass
- Other trades: ITI
Age Limit: Candidate who wish to apply for this PDIL Recruitment 2018 should not be below 18 years of age. The cut off date for computing age limit is 31st May 2018.
Other Eligibilities: Some of the other eligibilities that have been mentioned in PDIL recruitment 2018 notification for Trade Apprenticeship are listed below.
- Aspirants undergoing or pursuing Apprentice training are not eligible
- Candidates having training or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are not eligible
- Highest qualification in relevant trade/ discipline is preferable
- Preference will be given to candidates registered with BOAT, RDAT
In accordance with the eligibility criteria, deserving candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualification and percentage of marks etc.
- Academic Assessment
- Document Verification
How to Apply for PDIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay the below prescribed application fees by online mode i.e. through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer facilities.
- General & OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online mode only
Steps for Application Submission: Eligible and deserving candidates shall submit your applications in online mode. The steps involved in online application process are listed below.
- To apply online, visit the official website “www.pdilin.com”
- Go to “Careers -> Trade Apprentice” section
- Select the department and click on the post name/ view details link that you want to apply
- Read the PDIL Recruitment 2018 notification and click on “Login to Apply” tab
- Newly applying candidates first register yourself by clicking the “New User” link
- Using registered email id and password, then login into the application part
- Fill the mandatory fields in application
- Upload scanned copies of caste/ disability certificates (if necessary), photograph and signature on required specifications
- Finally preview all the filled details in application and “Save/ Submit” it
- Click the “Pay Online” link available on website
- After payment of application fee, registration slip will be generated
- Take printout copy of registration slip for future records
|Official Notification & Apply Online||pdilin.com|
Important Dates of PDIL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Registration started from||25th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||15th July 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||15th July 2018|
Note: Additional information about this PDIL Recruitment 2018 is available in the official notification linked in this article. Just go through it.