PDIL Recruitment 2017: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has updated a fabulous employment notification, especially for the Engineers in IT field. While referring the updated formal notification, 12 staffs are urgently needed under the post of State Coordinator. The engagement for the current PDIL Recruitment is on contract basis to implement the DBT project on Pan-India basis. Graduates and Post Graduates in relevant field are recruited first, against these vacant posts. More adequate details about the recruitment is given below,
|Organisation||Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)|
PDIL Recruitment 2017
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) is a company under the Department of Fertilisers, owned by the Government of India. It plays a vital role, in the growth of Indian Fertiliser Industry. In order to implement the DBT project, PDIL wishes to hire State Coordinators to develop the overall project works. If the candidates intend to apply for these PDIL Vacancies, you must be a Graduate in IT or EC field. But, the preference would be provided in case of higher qualification. Also, the applicants must be conversant in the use of computer, MS Office, internet and relevant software field.
Prior for applying, aspiring candidates must ensure the eligibility with respect to the job knowledge in respective discipline. The hiring of State Coordinator is purely on temporary basis for a period of one year or up to the completion of project. The selected aspirants shall be posted on Pan-India basis. As per the demand of the job, they will be transferred anywhere in India.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Remuneration|
Academic Qualification: Candidates who wish to begin your career in PDIL should have qualified in any Engineering or Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Electronics & Telecommunications Department. Preference will be given to the aspirants accomplishing MBA Degree.
- For State Coordinator Post – BE/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ PG Degree
Necessary Experience: Intending candidates should have minimum years of experience in the implementation of Software projects in any IT or e-governance applications.
- For State Coordinator Post – 3 years
Selection Procedure: In accordance with the eligibility criteria, deserving candidates will be shortlisted. On short notice, the selection team intimates those candidates to attend the personal discussion or interview. Candidates, you have an advantage at the time of interview to answer in Hindi also. For the attendees of selection, no travel allowance is provided.
- Personal Discussion/ Interview
Remuneration Offered: Approximately, the candidates who are employed below the post of State Coordinator will receive the monthly salary up to one lakhs. This amount will include the expenses for Telephone/ Internet/ Travel.
- Salary for State Coordinator – 90000/-
- Monthly expense (Telephone/ Internet) – 1000/-
- Monthly Expense (Travel) – 10000/-
Application Fee: At the time of making the online registration, aspirants have to pay a specified amount of application fee through online modes such as Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank transfer.
- Fee for General and OBC category – Rs.400/-
- Fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.200/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for PDIL Recruitment 2017
Eligible and desiring candidates shall submit your applications in online mode. The steps for applying is guided below,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.pdilin.com” or “www.fert.nic.in”.
- Click on “Careers” tab and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- View the full advertisement details and read the terms & conditions.
- After that, click on “I accept” checkbox followed by choosing “Apply Online”
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and certificates.
- Ascertain all the filled in entries and select “SAVE”
- Thereafter, proceed for fee payment by using “Pay Online”
- Finally, click on “Print” button to print the registration slip.
The print out of the application is required at the time of personal interview.
- Online registration commenced from – 18th Feb 2017
- Online registration will ends on – 5th Mar 2017
Note: Additional information, except the above summarised contents about PDIL Recruitment 2017 is found in the official notice.