PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017: An employment notification has been strewn by Pune District Central Co-operative bank (PDCC), for intimating the current requirement in their bank. It states that, 27 vacancies are currently opened under the designations of Deputy/ Assistant General Manager, Chief Officer, Junior/ Senior Officer and Support Executive. Graduates and Post Graduates are only having the scope to apply for PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017. On the other hand, knowledge in Marathi language is preferred for all the posts. More details about the Officer and Manager Recruitment in PDCC Bank is illustrated below,
|Bank Name||Pune District Central Co-operative bank (PDCC)|
|Designation||Deputy General Manager, chief Officer etc.|
|Education||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017
Pune District Central Co-operative bank (PDCC) is major public sector bank in Pune district. It was established for the development of cooperative movement in the district and for the distribution of finance in rural areas. The latest employment notification unveiled in the website highlights the message that, about 27 vacancies are occurred under various Officer and Manager Positions. The vacant positions fall under the cadres of senior management, junior management and middle management. Besides the Graduate or post Graduate degree, candidates holding higher qualification and more years of experience shall get preference.
Also, the applicants are expected to be in good Physical and mental health. In order to make PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 in lenient way, the selection team of bank subjects the candidates to two phases of selection. After appointment, chosen candidate are initially considered as probationer for a period of one year. Appointees will have to execute a bond amount for this limited period. Eligible persons are welcomed to apply through PDCC Bank web portal.
Designation Wise Vacancies in PDCC Bank:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager||03||55 years||Rs.72682-118000/-|
|2||Chief Officer||05||45 years||Rs.54331/-|
|3||Senior/ Junior Officer||07||35 years||Rs.34119-44757/-|
|4||Support Executive||12||30 years||Rs.27259/-|
Educational Requirements: Candidates who are going to apply for PDCC Bank Jobs, should possess the below mentioned Bachelors or masters Degree from any accredited university or Institution. Candidates must secure minimum 50% of marks in aggregate.
- For Support Executive Post – BCA with C-DAC/ NIIT course
- For other posts – MCA/ M.Com/ MCS/ BCA with C-DAC/ NIIT course/ B.E/ B.Tech
Necessary Experience: Experience is most essential to apply for these banking jobs. Since, applicants must hold one to ten years of experience in the field of banking and finance.
- For Deputy General Manager Post – 10 years
- For Assistant General Manager Post – 7 years
- For Chief Officer – 5 years
- For Junior/ Senior Officer – 3 years
- For Support Executive – one year
Age Restrictions: Ceiling on age limits fixed for each of the posts is as follows. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st Jan 2017. There is no age relaxation for the applicants.
- Age limit for DGM/ AGM – 40 to 55 years
- Age limit for Chief Officer – 35 to 45 years
- Age limit for Senior/ Senior Officer – 25 to 35 years
- Age limit for Support Executive – 22 to 30 years
Recruitment Method: Online test is conducted for each of the posts, but the syllabus will be differed. Finally on the basis of merit list, candidates who scores high merit are called for personal interview. Only in case of Assistant/ Deputy General Manager, online test will not be conducted however; they are directly invited for personal interview.
- Online test
- Personal interview
Salary & Allowances: Monthly approximate salary allotted for each of the posts is listed below. The Officers appointed in PDCC Bank jobs will be eligible for dearness allowance, VDA, House Rent Allowance, PF etc. In addition, perks/ other facilities as per bank policies are also available.
- Salary for Deputy General Manager – Rs.118000/-
- Salary for Assistant General Manager – Rs.72682/-
- Salary for Chief Officer – Rs.54331/-
- Salary for Junior Officer – Rs.34119/-
- Salary for Senior Officer – Rs.44757/-
- Salary for Support Executive – Rs.27259/-
Application Fee: The payment of application or intimation charge can be made by using Debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ IMPS/ cash cards/ mobile wallets. No other modes of fee are accepted.
- Application/ Intimation charge – Rs.350/-
- Payment of fee – Online
How to Apply Online for PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017
To apply for the above mentioned posts, candidates have to apply in online by following the below procedures.
- At first, log on the official website “www.psccbank.com”.
- Click on the option “Apply online”, which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter the basic details in the registration form.
- After the successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be received to your e-mail and mobile.
- Fill the remaining application form with all requisite information.
- Save and validate the details by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next”
- Then upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on “preview” tab to view the application and verify the entire information before the final submit.
- Modify the details if required and click on “Final Submit”
- For fee payment, select “Payment”
- Click on “Submit” button and retain the print out of the application form.
While applying, if the applicants have any clarification you may send your queries to “Samir.email@example.com”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Online registration commenced from||8th Feb 2017|
|Last date to submit online application and fee||18th Feb 2017|
|Online test will be conducted on||In March 2017 (tentative)|
|Downloading call letter for online test||10 days before online test|
|Downloading call letter for personal interview||20 days after online test|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017. If you need more information, refer the official notification.