PBDWSS Recruitment 2018: The Water Supply and Sanitation Department in Punjab now requires 210 employees to serve under the post of Junior Engineer (JE). Candidates with academic backgrounds in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering subjects can utilize this golden opportunity to get a government job in Punjab. Applications for this PBDWSS Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through proper channel by interested citizens on or before 11th July 2018. All appointments are purely permanent and awesome salary is waiting for candidates going to be selected for these posts. To know more details regarding this recruitment, scroll down the page.
|PBDWSS Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Selection||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
PBDWSS Recruitment 2018
The Department of Water Supply and Sanitation in Punjab works for the construction and maintenance of public health facilities in government buildings, execution of low cost sanitation works in rural areas, etc. This reputed department is now having lot of vacancies for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates having interest in this job can submit your applications as early as possible. There will be no interview. Only exam will be conducted to test the general knowledge and professional knowledge of contestants. Final selection through this PBDWSS Recruitment 2018 shall be done by taking the exam marks of contestants. Incase of tie marks, candidates senior in age shall be ranked higher in the order of merit. For sportsperson, selection will be determined as per sports gradation policy.
Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||199||37 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)||11|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for Junior Engineer posts in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department will be placed under probation for 3 years period. Aspirants shall get salary during probation period and salary, other admissible allowances after probation period.
- Salary Range: Rs.10300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Other allowances like annual increment, pension, etc
Eligibilities to Apply for Punjab Water Supply Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Aspirants must have studied diploma or equivalent or higher qualification on relevant streams from recognized institution.
- Diploma/ Equivalent in relevant disciplines
Age Limits: Aspirants within following age limits can apply for Junior Engineer posts in PBDWSS department. The cutoff date for computing age limit is 1st January 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
Age Relaxations: Under this PBDWSS Recruitment 2018, aspirants belonging to PWD, Ex-SM, SC, BC, Women category can claim for relaxations in upper age limit as follows.
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-serviceman: 3 years + length of defence service period
- Government employees: relaxed upto 45 years
- SCs and BCs of Punjab: relaxed upto 42 years
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Other category women: relaxed upto 42 years
Only based on written exam marks merit list shall be prepared for appointment. Before appointment, all original certificates of contestants will also be verified.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Punjab Water Supply Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: All candidates submitting applications to participate on this recruitment have to remit fee. Payment should be done only via online mode using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities. Fee once paid is non-refundable and it differs based on category.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs/ BC: Rs.500/-
- All other categories: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Bank Charges: applicable
Applying Procedure: Applications for Junior Engineer Water Supply and Sanitation Department Punjab Recruitment 2018 has to be submitted through official website of Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology. The general instructions to apply online are given below.
- Visit www.govt.thapar.edu website
- Click “Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab, India – 2018” link
- Read the detailed advertisement and general instructions that display
- Click the “Online Application Form” tab in that page
- Hit “New Login for Recruitment” link
- Select the post you wish to apply and proceed filling the application form
- Also, upload scanned copies of photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Aspirants will get a login id and password on submitting application
- On second day, aspirants can remit the fee through state bank collect using payment link available on www.govt.thapar.edu website
- On third day, aspirants can print the application form using login id and password
Important Dates of PBDWSS Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||15th June 2018|
|Applications can be submitted online from||16th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||11th July 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||12th July 2018|
|Admit cards for written examination can be downloaded||29th July 2018|
|Date of written examination||29th July 2018|
Note: We have provided details about PBDWSS Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer posts on above section. Aspirants having any doubts in this information can refer the official notification linked in this article.