Patna High Court Recruitment 2017: An official announcement has been made by Patna High Court by listing 153 vacancies for the designations like Senior System officer, System Officer and System Assistant. Degree qualified aspirants having experience in relevant field under Government department/ recognized institution can use this opportunity for applying Patna High Court Recruitment 2017. Appointment of this job opening should be done through purely 6 months agreement basis. Further details of this latest recruitment are given in the below section.
|Patna High Court Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Senior System officer, System Officer & System Assistant||Vacancies||153|
|Selection Type||Interview||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||ASAP||Job Location||Bihar|
Patna High Court Recruitment 2017
Patna High Court is the High Court of the state of Bihar. It was established on 3rd February 1916 and later affiliated under the Government of India Act 1915. This court is headquartered in Patna, the administrative capital of the state. Honorable Chief Justice of Patna High Court at present is Rajendra Menon. Now this High Court is going to conduct direct recruitment for hiring young talented aspirants in the post of System Officer and System Assistant. People those who all are willing to work under contract deal can apply for this Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Designation Wise Patna High Court Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior System officer (SSO)||1||37 years||Rs.40000/-|
|2||System Officer (SO)||38||Rs.30000/-|
|3||System Assistant (SA)||114||Rs.17000/-|
Salary Offered: Candidates will get salary on every month as per details given below.
- Salary Range: Rs.17000 – Rs.40000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Jobs 2017
Academic Profile: Aspirants should posses any one of the following qualifications from recognized institution/ universities with 60% aggregate mark.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication)
- MBA (Information Technology)
- BCA/ MCA
- B.Sc (Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Physics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Operations Research)
- Diploma (Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics & Telecommunication)
Experience: Must have experience in concern field, minimum experience year details are given below.
- Required Experience: 1 year – 3 years
Age Limit: Appliers should not exceed upper age limit of 37 years.
- Maximum age: 37 years
Age Relaxation: Candidates, who all are having experience under eCourt project then this administration will provide relaxation in upper age.
- Relaxation: 5 years
Selection Process for for Patna High Court Vacancy 2017
For selection this authority will conduct below given selection method.
Applying Procedure for Patna High Court Recruitment 2017
How to Apply Online
Individuals who have met the above eligibility criteria can apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 through online. Before visiting the website, candidates should keep near the scanned documents, photograph and signature. Online application simple steps are given below.
- Go to the website “patnahighcourt.gov.in”.
- Select the link “Online application for SSO, SO, SA Posts” in home page.
- Next page choose the relevant post link and click “Apply online” tab.
- Fill the application form clearly.
- Upload the certificates, photograph and signature.
- Once again recheck the details, before submission of the application.
- Finally “Submit” the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for reference.
Dates to Remember
|Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification date||10th August 2017|
|Online application Started date||Available|
|Online application closing date||ASAP|
We have provided the employment opportunities details of Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 for the post of Senior System officer, System Officer and System Assistant, on above section. For getting more information about this recruitment, candidates can refer the official notification.