Parliament of India Recruitment 2017: Parliament of India recently issued a job notification in their official website for the post of Junior Clerk. Aspirant’s qualified degree in this current year can apply for this Parliament of India Recruitment 2017. Peoples already working in Lok Sabha Secretariat and Rajya Sabha Secretariat in 3 years regular service can also apply for this opening. Appointment is purely going to be done on permanent basis. Application submission, eligible details and selection are given below.
|Parliament of India Recruitment 2017|
|Selection Type||Preliminary Exam & Main Exam||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||9th August 2017||Job Location||India|
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. This Parliament is composed of the President of India and the houses. The Sansad Bhavan (Parliament House) is located in New Delhi. Now Parliament of India announced one recruitment notification, which contain that they are going to fill the 31 vacancies available in Junior Clerk post. He/ she who are having experience in typing can apply for this Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 via online. For selection parliament will conduct two stages of recruitment methods.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|Junior Clerk||31||27 years||Rs.20200/-|
Pay Scale and Salary: Based on PB-I, appointees will get their salary every month.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Parliament of India Recruitment
Education Qualification: Following academic qualification is necessary for applying Parliament of India Recruitment 2017.
- Bachelor’s degree (Any degree)
- Typing speed 40 words per minute in English & Hindi.
Age Limit: He/ she need not exceed the below mentioned upper age as on 9th August 2017.
- Upper age: 27 years
Age Relaxation: As per the government rule relaxation is available, details are given below.
- Service in Government
- General: 5 years
- OBC: 8 years
- SC/ ST: 10 years
- Not Service in Government
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
Selection Process for Parliament of India Jobs
Following selection methods will be done by the organization for selecting the right and intelligent candidates.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- General knowledge & Current Affairs
- General English
- Essay, Letter & Grammar
- Typing test in English & Hindi
Applying Procedure for Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
Citizens who possess the above mentioned eligible criteria for this Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 can apply through online. Users who all are already; they can just remember their mail id and password for directly login the web page.
Online Application Steps
- Appliers can visit the website “www.loksabha.nic.in”.
- Select the “Recruitment” tab available under related links.
- Next choose link “Apply online for Junior Clerk post”.
- In the next page new users click the “Registration” tab and fill the registration form for account create.
- Give the valid mobile number & e-mail id.
- Then login the web portal by using Mail id & password.
- Duly fill the application form and upload the relevant documents like certificates, photograph and signature.
- Before submission of the application form, recheck
- Finally “Submit” the application form.
- After successful submission of the application, appliers will receive conformation SMS/ mail.
- Take a print of the application for future reference.
Queries: Incase appliers need any technical assistant at the time of online application, contact Tel. No: 011-23034521.
Dates to Remember
|Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification issued date||July 2017|
|Online application starting date||10th July 2017|
|Online application closing dates||9th August 2017|
We have provided lot of information on above section regarding one of the new recruitment that has been announced by Parliament of India, for Junior Clerk post. If candidates have any queries regarding this recruitment, check the notification.