Palghar Police Recruitment 2017: The official portal of Palghar Police has been updated with a new job notification. As per the notification of Palghar Police Recruitment 2017, about 159 positions are going to be filled below Police Constable Designation. Aspirants with good physical fitness and have passed higher secondary level are suitable to apply for this job. If you are looking for police career in government department, then you can make use of this offer. Individuals who visited our page in search of latest Police job are requested to go through the below section.
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Job Nature||Permanent basis|
Palghar Police Recruitment 2017
Palghar is a small district in the state of Maharashtra. Some of the police department in this district is in urgent requirement of energetic and committed candidates for filling the Constable posts. Those who are applying for this job have to be physical fit and healthy. Aspirants who are not satisfying the physical standard which are mentioned on the Palghar Police Recruitment 2017 are required to apply. Various screening tests would be conducted for filtering the best candidates for this post. Appointments will be made on permanent basis and shall be offered attractive salary as per norms.
Post Wise Vacancies in Palghar Police
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Police Constable||159||28 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
Required Qualification: Individuals who have passed 12th class or any equivalent qualification from a government approved board or university is eligible to apply for this post.
- For Constable – 12th Pass
Age Limit & Relaxation: Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for this police job. Anyhow, the upper age limit of the candidate should not exceed 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for applicants belonging to reserved category only.
- Upper Age Limit for OBC – 31 years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST – 33 years
Recruitment Method: With reference to the details mentioned online, only the suitable candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test. Candidates who are qualifying in this test would be called for Physical Test.
Those who are successful in this test have to take part in the personal interview. Aspirants who are provisionally shortlisted through interview will undergo medical examination. Finally, medically fit candidates would be considered for appointment.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Remunerations: Aspirants who are shortlisted through the above process will be appointed permanently at Palghar district police stations. The salary given for the appointees will be in the form of pay band one.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2000/-
- Special Pay – Rs.500/-
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay their application fee through online payment gateways such as Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards. System generated bank challan can also be used to remit the specified fee.
- Fee for General – Rs.300/-
- Fee for SC/ ST – Rs.150/-
- Fee for EXSM – Rs.50/-
How to Apply Online for Palghar Police Recruitment 2017
Job hunters who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of Palghar Police Recruitment 2017 can submit their application through online. The complete steps for online application are given in the below list.
- Logon to the official portal of Palghar Police i.e. “www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx”.
- Click on the “New Registration” link and fill your basic details.
- After registration, you can use Username/ Email id and password as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- Select the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final Submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Date of Advertisement – 23rd Feb 2017
- Starting date for online submission – 24th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Application/ Online Fee Payment – 17th March 2017
- Last Date for fee payment through bank – 21st March 2017
Note: The information such as education, age, fee, selection process, etc of Palghar Police Recruitment 2017 has been explained in the above section. For more details, please refer the official notification.