PAIC Syllabus 2017: Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC) has notified an exam for each of the posts vacant in this highly reputed institution. Post wise, they had updated the exact PAIC Syllabus 2017 in their official internet site. From that latest update, we download the syllabus and placed here for those who are in need of that. For each posts, the syllabus will be differed. So, while preparing for the exam ensure about the syllabus for the post he/ she applied for. If you access the syllabus, right from that time onwards prepare a schedule up to the date of exam to get success in the exam. Additional more information about the syllabus is given in the below sections.
|PAIC Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||PAIC Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||PAIC Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Executive, Stenographer|
|Exam Date||Aug/ Sep 2017||Exam Phase||Single (Phase)|
|Authority||Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC)||Official Site||www.govt.thapar.edu|
PAIC Syllabus 2017
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC) is one of the State Government Office at Chandigarh. It was entrusted with an intention to provide quality inputs to the farmers like fertilizers, pesticides and tractors. Recently we came to know about the placement platform made by this firm in various Managerial and administrative posts.
As per the pattern given by this organization, those who responded for any of the posts shall complete their prior exam preparation. Here some of posts require professional knowledge and the exams for remaining other posts will be as like general competitive exams. But you don’t get messed about that, since the PAIC Syllabus 2017 is given hereunder.
Main Subjects: Commonly we list all the subjects available for each of the posts. Pick the apt syllabus by referring the exam pattern and be conversed in that before writing the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- General Punjabi
- General English
- General Awareness & General Knowledge
- Professional Knowledge
PAIC Exam Pattern 2017: Observe the exam pattern in glance, to get the overall idea about the exam. The below tabular column is designed generally for all the posts comes under the PAIC recruitment.
|Section||Test Subjects||Maximum marks|
|A||General English/ General Punjabi||60 marks|
|B||Agri- Related Subjects (Professional knowledge)||40 marks|
Other details about the exam are provided in below notes.
- The minimum marks for the qualification in the written exam are 33%.
- This exam will be conducted for an aggregate of 100 marks.
- All the questions will be in objective multiple choices.
- Since it is a written exam, it will be conducted in offline mode.
Post/ Subject Wise PAIC Syllabus 2017: In each subject wise, we attach syllabus with lists of sub topics.
- General Sections
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Number Series
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Analogy / Analogous Problems
- Word formation Series
- Ranking / Arrangement
- Coding & Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Symbol & Notation
- Scheduled Day or Date
- Mathematical problem
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
Computer Knowledge Syllabus:
- Introduction of Computer and History
- Operating System
- PC and System Software
- Computer Network
- Computer Devices
- MS Word: MS Excel, Internet Programming Language (HTML/DHTML), Security Aspects for PC, e world,
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer
- Various uses of Computers.
General Punjabi/ English Syllabus: All the questions in this section will be from Matric Standard.
- Common Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Use of Propositions
- Adverbs and Adjectives
General Awareness & General Knowledge Syllabus:
- General information about the state of Punjab
- Science and Technology
- Current Events
- Political Awareness/Polity
- Persons in News
- Places in News
- Important Awards &Honors
- Professional Section
Manager/ Executive (T)/ Sub-Inspector Syllabus:
- Agriculture, its importance in national economy
- Soil as medium of plant growth and its composition
- Principles of plant physiology
- Cell and cell organelles
- Genetic basis of plant breeding
- Important fruit and vegetable crops of India
- Principles of economics as applied to agriculture
- Remote sensing, irrigation and drainage
Executive Accounts Syllabus:
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Principal and Practice of Management
- Business and Company Law
- General Economics and Statistics
- Computer Application In Business
Junior Store Keeper/ Technical Assistant Syllabus:
- Classification of field crops
- Soil texture, soil structure, soil organisms etc,
- Integrated nutrient management system
- Sources of irrigation
- Drainage, watershed management
- Principles of weed control
- Dose method and time of fertilizer application
- Common pests and diseases
- processing and marketing of major field crops
- Importance of fruits and vegetables
- Principles and methods of fruit and vegetable preservation
|Download Official Syllabus||Click here|
Upcoming PAIC Exam
Accordingly with the recruitment declared recently, we provide syllabus in the above sections. Herein, we give an overview about the recruitment. This recruitment is especially arranged for fulfilling 115 vacancies in the posts such as Manager, Executive, Junior Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, SI, JST and Technical Assistants. Those who did academics in arts or Engineering Degree are preferred in these latest PAIC jobs. Punjabi knowledge is very essential for the posts as they prefer candidates who have passed in Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject. The selection process will involve multiple stages. If you enter into these possibilities, every month he/ she will be treated with a lump amount of salary and grade pay.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
- Educational qualification: Degree
- Additional knowledge: Punjabi language
- Last date to apply: 4th Aug 2017
Note: The overall information about PAIC Syllabus 2017 is updated in the above sections. Along with that, you may get the additional knowledge about the exam.