PAIC Recruitment 2017: Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAIC) has announced openings for the posts of Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Technical Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer and many others in its official website. As there are more than hundred vacancies are planned to be filled, job seekers who were graduated are encouraged to make use of this golden opportunity. Individuals who are interested to serve under agriculture department are invited to apply for PAIC Recruitment 2107 through proper channel. To know more about this recruitment candidates are asked to go through the below section.
|PAIC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Technical Assistant, etc||Openings||115|
|Qualification||Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Test, Merit List||Job Type||Contract Basis|
PAIC Recruitment 2017
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation is the State Government office located in Chandigarh. It was developed with the intention to provide quality inputs to the farmers like fertilizers, pesticides and tractors. Its responsibility is to promote the agro based industries in Punjab, encouraging private investment in agro processing sections and many others.
We came to know that they are going to place candidates for various posts. For that they are inviting applications for PAIC Recruitment 2017 through online. Selection for this recruitment involves different processes. Appointment will be given based on the merit list and those appointees will be offered attractive emolument packages and grade pay.
Designation Wise Punjab Agro Industries Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Manager (General)||1||37 years||Rs.39100/-|
|5.||Junior Scale Stenographer||18|
Emoluments Offered: Appointees will be offered with great compensation packages based on their designation.
- Manager (General): Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Junior Storekeeper & Technical Assistant: Rs.5910 to 20200/-
- Other Posts: Rs.10300 to 34800/-
- Grade pay range: Rs.1900 to 5400/-
Academics: Candidates should posses the below qualification from recognized universities.
- 10+2 with certificate course in agriculture
- Graduate and Computer Course
- B.Sc/ B.Tech and MBA
- B.Sc and M.Sc
- B.Tech and M.Tech
Other Requirements: Aspirants should satisfy the below requirement.
- Matriculation Passed/ Equivalent with Punjabi Language
Experiences: For the posts of Junior Scale Stenographer and Clerk-cum-Computer Operator hands on experiences in required.
- Years not mentioned
Age Restrictions: Candidate’s age will be calculated as on 1st January 2017.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
Age Relaxations: Upper age limit is relaxable for the following categories.
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates: 5 years
- Widows/ Divorcees & Ex-serviceman of Punjab Domicile: 3 years
- Government servants: 8 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Recruitment Procedure: Applicants shall be selected through the following recruitment processes.
- Written Test/ Skill Test
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
How to Submit Application for PAIC Recruitment 2017
Examination Fee: Below listed application fee should be paid using the Pay-in-Slip generated after the completion of online application form. It should be deposited in nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- General: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.375/-
- Payment Mode: Offline
Procedure: Candidates who are interested to participate in PAIC Recruitment 2017 are asked to confirm whether they are eligible to apply for the specified post. Only those suitable candidates are invited to submit their application online by following the below listed simple instructions.
- Visit the official website of PAIC “govt.thapar.edu”.
- Click on the appropriate notification link in the home page.
- By clicking on that link, a new page will open.
- Now choose the menu “Online Application form”.
- Then click “New Login for Recruitment” to apply online.
- After entering all the details in the application form, select the “ I Agree”.
- Now check whether the details filled in application form are correct.
- Finally press “Submit Form”.
- Now the login id and password will be generated.
- Then “Sign In” to know the status of online application and to print it.
Procedure for submission of hardcopy: Candidates who had completed online applications are advised to send the printed copy of application form along with the followings.
- Two self attested passport size photograph if the applicant.
- Challan copy for payment of fees.
Application form and its enclosures should be send to the “Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited, 2-A, Sector 28-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh” before the closing date.
|PAIC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Last date for the receipt of online application||3rd August 2017|
|Closing date for depositing fee||4th August 2017|
In the above section we have discussed the application procedure, selection process and many other important details regarding the recruitment for the posts of Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Technical Assistant and many others. Candidates can refer the official notification of PAIC Recruitment 2017 for any queries.