OSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released Combined Police Service Examination 2017-18 Notification for recruitment of suitable candidates for SI, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor posts that are vacant under Home Department of state government. Knowledge on Odia language and good physical fitness are the basic requirements for these Odisha Govt Jobs. Women candidates can also apply for some category posts. But PWD are not eligible. As per OSSC CPSE Notification 2018, all appointments are going to be done only on contractual basis. So, interested candidates submit your applications for this OSSC Recruitment 2018 on or before 28th February 2018. To know more details about these Odisha Police Jobs 2018, go through the paragraphs given below.
|OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||SI, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor|
|Qualification||Degree/ B.Sc/ B.E|
|Selection||Written Tests, Physical Tests, Viva-voce|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
OSSC Recruitment 2018
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is the state government agency. Every year, OSSC conducts Combined Police Service Recruitment Exam. Likewise, this year also OSSC has scattered Combined Police Service Examination Notification 2017-18 by inviting job applications for following posts from willing and eligible candidates. Under this OSSC Recruitment 2018, special weightage will be given to candidates who have achieved in sports or possessing NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificates etc. Various tests and interview will be conducted for shortlisting suitable candidates amongst contestants for respective designations. Finally based on preference indicated by candidates in application, about 218 candidates will be selected for respective posts on merit basis.
Odisha CPSE Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Sub-Inspector of Police||184||25 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – male only||20|
|3.||Station Officer (Fire Service) – male only||10|
Salary Package: Individuals those who are going to be selected through this OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2018 will get consolidated Pay Band-2 salary per month.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Eligibilities for OSSC Sub Inspector, Asst Jailor and Station Officer 2018
Nationality: Only citizens of India are eligible to apply for this latest Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 for Sub Inspector, Asst Jailor and Station Officer Posts.
- Indian citizen
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be possessed by candidates willing to participate on this OSSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Station Officer: Science/ Engineering Graduate
- Others: Any Degree/ Equivalent
Age Limit: As per OSSC CPSE Notification 2018, individuals within following age limits as on 1st January 2017 are eligible to apply for Odisha SI, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer Posts 2018.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Age Relaxations: Under this OSSC SI Recruitment 2018, aspirants belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age to apply for Station Officer, Asst Jailor, SI posts.
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Woman: 5 years
- Ex-SM: as per govt rules
Other Requirements: As per OSSC SI Notification 2018, there are also certain other general eligibilities that should be possessed by candidates applying for these Odisha Govt Jobs.
- Must have passed a test in Odia on 7th standard or above
- Aspirants must have good physical and mental health conditions w.r.t. posts
OSSC CPSE Recruitment Selection Process 2018
The various selection stages involved in OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2018 are given below. Individuals leading in all these selection rounds shall only be hired for respective posts, depending upon availability of vacancies and on merit basis.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Tests
- Main Exam
- Viva-voce & Psychological Test
How to Apply for OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fee: Either through online/ offline mode, candidates have to remit examination fee to participate on this recruitment. Candidates can use Treasury portal in OSSC website for doing online payment. For offline payment, before proceeding to fill OSSC CPSE Application 2018, fee should be deposited on “Head of Account – 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees” using e-challan.
- SEBC/ UR candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: No fee
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
OSSC SI Asst Jailor Station Officer Post Apply Online
Applications for OSSC Combined Police Service Examination 2018 can be submitted via online. Aspirants can indicate their option for the post on order of preference basis. The OSSC SI Asst Jailor Station Officer Post Apply Online instructions are given below.
- Visit www.ossc.gov.in website
- Hit “Click here for Online Application” link in homepage
- Currently active recruitment notifications will display
- Search for Combined Police Service Examination Notification 2018 (Advt. No. 4379)
- Read the detailed advertisement and hit “For Registration Click here” link
- Fill basic details in registration form and “Submit” it
- An user id and password will be sent to your email id
- Logout and hit “For registered user login click here” link given against particular post
- Enter your user id, password to login and complete the application form
- Start filling personal, qualification details in application
- After filling details in each field, click “Save & Continue” button
- Upload your photo, signature, graduation pass certificates and other necessary documents
- Then click “Payment” tab for remitting examination fee
- Candidates who had done offline payment have to upload treasury challan in payment document upload section
- Using “Preview” tab, check whether you have filled all details in application correctly
- Finally click “Submit” button and take printout copy of application for future reference
Important Dates of OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Date of Notification||27th December 2017|
|Applications can be submitted online from||30th January 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||28th February 2018 (11.55 PM0|
|Last date for fee payment||28th February 2018|
|OSSC CPSE Preliminary Exam Date 2018||Updated Soon…|
|Physical tests will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
|OSSC CPSE Main exam date||Updated Soon…|
|Viva-voce & Psychological test will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
Note: By reading above section candidates might have came to know about one of the upcoming Odisha Combined Police Service Examination 2017-18. Candidates who still have doubts can refer OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification that we have linked in this article. Very soon we will update OSSC Combined Police Service Exam Syllabus 2018 for all posts. So, keep in touch with our website.