OSSC Recruitment 2017: Frequently, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) conducts recruitment for various Group ‘C’ services. Similar to that, recently OSSC scattered out a notification for the upcoming competitive exam. It is to fulfill a lot of vacancies in Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts. It must be useful only to the citizens of India who are holding the following qualifications. The most expected document for participating in OSSC Recruitment 2017 is Senior Secondary certificate and one appearing must be fluent in Odia language. The additional terms and condition prescribed in the notification is given hereunder.
|Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Designation||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Vacancy Nos||174||Last Date||24-05-2017|
OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has been set up by the Odia Government, for carrying out direct recruitment against for various Group-C posts in State cadre. On reading the above paragraph, readers might get the overall vision about the latest OSSC Recruitment. Continuing that, job opportunities availed in Group C & D posts is offered only for candidates those who can able to speak, read and write Odia language. Also, the candidates must be of good character and conduct, to carry out the work of Soil Conservation Extension Worker.
On analyzing the eligibility of the candidates, capable of them are called for competitive exam and other successive selection stages. To give your participation, enthusiastic persons need to submit the applications in OSSC web portal. More details about OSSC Jobs are narrated below,
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||174||32 years||Rs.5200/-|
Educational Qualification: Aspiring candidates holding with below qualification are seemed to be eligible for the current OSSC Jobs. These qualifications should have obtained from any recognized board or institution.
Specifically, individuals must have passed middle school examination with Odia as a subject. Aspirants with higher qualification are also preferred.
- Minimum qualification for Extension Worker – 12th Pass (Science/ Agricultural subjects)
Age Limitation: The below indicated higher age limit is set for aspirants, in respect of In-service contractual employees, existing members of, watershed management/ development team, livelihood support team, capacity building team and technical expert’s team. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st Jan 2017 (In all categories).
- Higher age for Extension Worker Post – 45 years
However, the age limits for general category and further ceilings applicable for reserved categories are as follows,
- Age limit for general category – 21 to 32 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Selection Procedure: On the basis of information furnished by the candidates in online application form, eligible of them are admitted for written examination For attending this selection test, aspirants can download the call letter from the website.
Finally merit list will be prepared for document verification. One who comes across the above stages will fall under the final selection list. Keep in touch with the website for retrieving your results, which will be publicized in due course.
- Written examination
- Document verification
Exam Scheme: In order to beat the Soil Conservation Extension Worker post, candidates must have to clear two papers in written examination. The questions will be in objective type with multiple choices. Each of the papers are scheduled for a duration of 1 ½ hours.
Pay Scale & Allowance: The engagement will be initially on commitment basis and be paid with fixed salary and Grade pay. The salary may vary according to the decision of the Government and the service conditions are regulated as per the relevant recruitment rules.
- Consolidated monthly pay – Rs.5200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.2000/-
Exam Fee: Applicants other than the category of SC/ ST category, have to pay the prescribed amount via online or offline modes. On choosing the e-payment option, click on the “Other Deposit” link while you proceeding with the online application procedure.
If you choose the offline mode, deposit the amount using the treasury portal or by conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected for conducting examinations-02041- Examination Fees”.
- Exam fee for general category – Rs.100/-
- Exam fee for SC/ ST category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2017
Intending candidates to work under OSSC Jobs are asked to submit your job applications in their web portal. If you feel difficulty while applying, those candidates shall use the below procedure,
- To apply in online mode, candidates are required to log on the official website “www.ossc.gov.in”.
- In the home page of the website, find the link named “Online application form”.
- If you are a new user, click on “For Registration”
- On clicking the link, a new registration form will be opened.
- Fill the form and need to put a tick mark in the “I agree” check box
- On submitting the registration form, a unique Application Sequence No with password will be generated.
- Click on “Log out” button, followed by clicking “Go to Application Form” to fill the application form.
- After that, click on “For Registered User Login” and needs to login your profile using the user id and password.
- Fill the application form and click on “Save & Continue”
- For viewing the complete application form, hit on “Preview”
- Then, upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application and applicants have to retain the Applicants copy and OSSC copy.
Appliers who are belonging to the special category will have to such as PWD, Ex-servicemen, sports men and In-service contractual employees should submit their DAF along with required documents in the following address “The Secretary OSSC, Barack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneshwar” through registered or speed post.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 18th Apr 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 25th Apr 2017
- Online registration ends on – 24th May 2017 (till 11.55 PM)
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 7th June 2017
Note: The overall view about OSSC Recruitment 2017 is updated clearly in the above sections. More reservation and other details are available in the official notification.