OSMCL Recruitment 2017: Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL), a Government of Odisha Undertaking had recently strewn a job notification to inform the job seekers about 24 vacant places in Manager, Senior Pharmacist and Junior Pharmacist Posts. These jobs openings would be favored for aspirants who have completed their higher studies in pharmacy field, mainly up to Diploma or Degree level. Scroll down this page further for accessing information about OSMCL Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organization||Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL)|
|Post Name||Manager & Junior/ Senior Pharmacist|
|Location||Odisha & Bhubaneswar|
OSMCL Recruitment 2017
Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL) has been incorporated in pursuance to the Government of Odisha. OSMCL has the main key functions like procurement of quality medicines, surgical, equipment, instruments etc. Last month, OSMCL had revealed a notification for inviting talented professionals to carry out the uncompleted works like maintenance of updated stocks, management of warehouse, sample checking, selection of best quality control labs etc. To satisfy this demand, qualified aspirants are subject to several selection stages and provisional selection list will be published.
The place of posting will be at Head Quarter of Corporation (Bhubaneswar) or Odisha State Medical Corporation, Tertiary Institutions, Central warehouse or any other institutions depending on the demand. If he/ she satisfied with all the conditions then submit your applications in online mode.
Designation Wise OSMCL Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Manager – Logistics||01||40 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2||Senior Pharmacist (Warehouse)||09||Rs.34800/-|
|3||Junior Pharmacist (Quality Assurance)||02||Rs.20200/-|
|4||Junior Pharmacist (Warehouse)||12|
Qualification Required: In the above said posts Diploma or Graduate Degree in Pharmacy stream is preferred.
- For Manager & Senior Pharmacist – Bachelor in Pharmacy
- For Junior Pharmacist – Diploma/ Bachelor in Pharmacy
Age Restriction and Relaxation: The maximum age limit for all the posts is given as 40 years, which should be reckoned as on 19th June 2017. However, age relaxations are also possible for the aspirants who claim under reserved category.
- Upper age for all the posts – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Woman candidates – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Selection Mode: All the applied candidates are initially subject to computer based written test, which includes three sections i.e. theoretical knowledge, work domain knowledge and general aptitude.
Following that, weight age will be given based on the marks obtained in their academic records. By calculating weight age marks in both the selection stages, final merit list shall be prepared. In case of Manager and Senior Pharmacist post, merit list shall be added with the weight age marks in interview.
- Computer based written test
- Career assessment
Pay Scale & Allowance: Candidates who found deserve to work beneath OSMCL Jobs are appointed by the competent authorities. These employees will accept the salary in particular pay scale along with grade pay. No other allowances shall be admissible. On their satisfactory performance the monthly salary would be increased to 10% annually.
|Designation||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
How to Apply Online for OSMCL Recruitment 2017
Applications are only accepted in online mode, the steps for applying are listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.osmcl.nic.in”.
- Hit on “Online Recruitment” tab and find the notification.
- Then, hit on “Register Here to Apply” button on the screen.
- Feed all the required details in the registration form and hit on “Submit”
- On successful registration, username and password will be received.
- After that, login into your profile by using this username and password and get the application form.
- Enter all the personal, qualification and experience details in the application form.
- Check all the details and upload the scanned images of documents and signature.
- After uploading, click on “I accept” check box and press on “Submit”
- On successful submission of application form, an acknowledgement slip form will be generated.
- Finally, go to Download section and take the hard copy of the application form.
The hard copy of the application signed by the applicant along with the self supporting documents should be sent by speed post or registered post or courier. In this address “Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd., In front of Ram Mandir, Convent Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751007” the above documents should reach before the last date. The envelope should be superscripted as “Name of the Post Applied for _______”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 27th May 2017
- Last date to submit online application – 19th June 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 29th June 2017
Note: Candidates going to apply against OSMCL Recruitment 2017 shall retrieve information from the above sections. More details about this recruitment are found in the official notice.