Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory Ambajhari has spread out a job existing announcement widely over the internet, to communicate 5186 vacancies in Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Grade) post. After completing ITI in relevant Trade, those who are seeking for job shall give your attention towards Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Jobs. Utilize these jobs in a good manner, hence hired in these positions will give you the status of Central Government employee. Scroll down this page further, for getting details about the aforesaid recruitment in detailed manner.
|Authority||Ordnance Factory Ambajhari|
|Designation||Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled Trade)|
|Vacancy Nos||5186||Last Date||25-06-2017|
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari is an industrial organization, which is controlled by the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing and marketing of comprehensive products. Getting enrolled in Indian Army and their units is a lucrative chance for the unemployed candidates. Here, in this unit a vast number of jobs opened now for those who passed out from any reputed Industrial Training Institutes.
In order to hire suitable aspirants, tests and interview has arranged. For the purpose of initial screening, they are inviting online applications from the deserving persons. More details about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 are explained below.
Position and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Position Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Grade)||5186||32 years||Rs.18000/-|
Qualification Required: NAC/ NTC certificate in relevant trade issued by NCVT must be verified for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment, to fill up the post of Industrial Employees.
- For Industrial Employees – 10th with ITI
Age Restriction: Aspirants, those who fall under the below age groups are considered as eligible for the Industrial Employee Designation.
- Minimum age for Industrial Employees – 18 years
- Maximum age for Industrial Employees – 32 years
Selection Process: In any of the following selection stages, aspirants responded for the recent recruitment in Ordnance Factory Ambajhari will be selected.
- Written exam/ Skill test/ interview
Salary Offered: Added with the other admissible allowances and benefits, every month recruited Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Grade) will accept the attractive amount of consolidated salary per month.
- Salary for Industrial Employees – Rs.18000/-
Application Fee: To apply for the above said posts, applicants have to remit the application fee. Refer the official notification, for collecting details about the fee payment mode.
- Application fee for general category – Rs.50/-
- Application fee for other category – Nil
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017
Eligible and interesting candidates shall apply for these jobs in online mode. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- Enter the website link through the gateway, “www.ofb.gov.in”.
- Then hit on Online Registration link, available in the home page.
- After that, hit on Apply link.
- First complete the basic registration, and get the login credentials.
- Using the login details such as username & Password, enter into your profile.
- It will redirect you to the application form.
- Feed all the basic information and cross check the details.
- Upload the documents, if required and submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||ofb.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 25th May 2017
- Starting date to submit the application – 25th May 2017
- Last date to submit the application – 25th June 2017
Note: Aspirants, who are looking for information about Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017, shall retrieve it from the above sections.