OPTCL Recruitment 2017: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has made a job proposal with career seekers, for fulfilling 150 vacancies below the designation of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT). Persons, who satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed may apply for the post. Are you the one, who desire to apply shall make your registration through OPTCL web portal. Thereafter, give your participation in OPTCL Recruitment and show your talent in each level to get into the post. Additional more information about the recruitment is discussed hereunder.
|Company||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
OPTCL Recruitment 2017
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a State owned power utility, which is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity. It has the main vision to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the country in transmission space. Now, they wishes to hire energetic ITI qualified candidates in Electrician trade, for placement at various units across the State. By referring the official notification, more than hundreds of vacancies occurred in Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) post. Aspiring aspirants, who comes under the above qualification, are mostly welcomed to apply.
Selection will be of multiple stages and the applicants have to succeed in these phases to achieve the post. Aspirants selected through OPTCL Recruitment must be liable to serve anywhere in odisha at any of the existing/ future Offices of OPTCL. The initial period of one year will be in training, which can be extended further. After the successful completion of this training period, appointees are treated as probationer for one year with providing regular salary.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Stipend|
|1||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||150||32 years||Rs.7000/-|
Qualification Required: Alongside the below eligibility criteria, applicants must possess National Trade Certificate in Electrician trade. Aspirants must have completed their qualification from any SCTE&VT/ NCVT recognized institution with 60% of marks.
- For JMOT Post – HSC Pass with ITI
Age Restriction: Aspirants who intends to apply for OPTCL Jobs must ensure their eligibility criteria in respect of age also. That is, in between the below limit candidates must obtain their current age. Apart from that, relaxation in age will be granted for the aspirants claiming under the reserved categories.
- Age limit for JMOT post – 20 to 32 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates based on the online applications will be called for Computer based test. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions from the areas of Numerical/ logical reasoning, General Knowledge, English and Subject knowledge.
After that, deserving aspirants shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 will be allowed for skill test. Final stage is career making, which means finally filtered candidates are subject to document verification. On the basis of final merit and result of medical examination, appointment will be offered to the best candidates.
- Computer based test
- Skill test
- Career making
Stipend Offered: Meanwhile the period of training, appointees are reimbursed with a consolidated stipend per month. After that, another one year those candidates are treated as probationer. During this period regular salary and Grade pay will be given with dearness allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits.
- Salary for JMOT – Rs.7000/- (training period)
- Pay scale for JMOT – Rs.5200-20200/- (Probationary period)
- Grade pay for JMOT – Rs.2130/- (Probationary period)
Application Fee: Applicants are required to make the payment of fee, while filling up the online application in online modes such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. If not possible, you could pay it in offline mode also i.e. through ICICI bank Challan.
- Application fee for UR/ SEBC category – Rs.500/-
- Application fee SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.250/-
- Application fee for Departmental Candidates – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for OPTCL Recruitment 2017
By possessing the requisite documents and valid e-mail ID, applicants have to start the online application procedure. For your convenience, we had listed the steps to apply online and initial registration.
- To apply for JMOT post, initially visit the website “www.optcl.co.in”.
- Go to “Career” page of the website and click on “New Candidate Registration”
- Select the post and register your basic details in the registration form.
- After that, hit on “Submit”
- While submitting the new registration, you will get the registration number and click on “click here to receive OTP SMS”
- Then, enter the OTP number and select “Proceed”
- Fill the remaining educational details in the application form and press “Submit” button by verifying the filled in details.
- Thereafter, select “Confirm and Continue”
- In document upload page, upload the required documents with photograph and signature.
- Finally proceed for fee payment through online or download fee Challan.
- For future reference, retain the print out of the application form.
For any guidance in filling the online application form and other recruitment details, the candidate may contact the telephone number “9438907594” or can also e-mail at “email@example.com”.
Documents/ Certificates to Upload: The following documents/ certificates should be uploaded at the time of online application.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Certificate/ Identity Card/ NOC (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate
- 10th Pass certificate
- Other qualification certificate
- Mark sheets
- Lineman MV permit from ELBO
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Date of publication of advertisement||24th Mar 2017|
|Opening date to submit the online application||25th Mar 2017 (from 11.00 AM)|
|Starting date to deposit the fee in ICICI Challan||27th Mar 2017|
|Closing date to submit the online application||24th Apr 2017 (till 7.00 PM)|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to OPTCL Recruitment 2017. For gathering more details, refer the formal notice.