OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has disclosed a recruitment advertisement, in order to fill up the vacant posts of Post Graduate Teachers under Science and Commerce stream. There about totally 230 vacancies going to be filled in this Group “B” posts of Odisha State Service. However the online registration process is not closed those who not applied yet, shall think about that. Those who registered already shall go with the exam preparation and do it sincere, if having desire to work under Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher post. For your assistance, we place OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017 with lists of sub topics in the following sections.
|OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Junior Lecturer Examination 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Teacher|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)||Official Site||www.opsconline.gov.in|
OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is a state agency authorized to conduct Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. Now the Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC development department, suffers in lack of Teaching staffs in the following subjects.
Deserving faculties will be picked out by conducting tests and interview. For appearing the first phase of written examination with more confidence, we furnish OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017 in the below sections. After acquiring the syllabus, start preparing one by one topic given in the syllabus.
Main Subject Topics: The question paper of Junior Lecturer exam covers all the questions in these subjects.
- General English
- Computer Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subject
OPSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern
The applicants who had applied are advised to look ahead with the exam pattern to prepare for the exam. For your convenience the exact details are tabulated here,
|Part||Subject Name||No of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Part-A 1||General English||20||20|
|Part-B||Concerned Subject||100||100 marks|
- The examination will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- To qualify in the exam, candidates have to clear one paper.
- Candidates should be prepared to answer 150 questions, which are calculated to 150 marks.
- One mark is allotted for each correct response.
- In the allotted time period of 3 hours, candidates must complete their exam.
Subject wise OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017: Here we give the lists of syllabus to prepare for the exam. While preparing for the exam, concentrate more on your chosen subjects, because maximum marks (100 marks) is allotted for this section.
- Syllabus for General English:
- Precise writing of a passage
- Translation from Oriya to English
- Grammar uses and Vocabulary
- Short Essay
- Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Current Events.
- Economic issues in India
- National news
- International issues
- Scientific observations
- Indian culture
- New inventions
- Political science
- Important dates
- About India and its neighboring countries
- National and international current affairs
- Countries and capitals
- Science and innovations
- World organizations
- Famous places in India
- Books and Author
- Pedagogy: This section will check the knowledge of candidates in teaching, how to interact with students, students mentality etc.
- Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access
- Computer Shortcuts
- Computer basics etc.
- Syllabus Concerned Subject: The exact syllabus is not given. All the questions asked here will be in degree standards. So, all the candidates must go through your academic materials.
OPSC Jr Lecturer Exam 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had revealed a notification in the first week of July regarding the availability of Junior Lecturer or Post Graduate Teachers for Government schools. In addition to the academic eligibility, this commission is expecting applicants to fluent in Odia language. Written examination and viva voce test will be organized in the scheduled days for shortlisting eligible candidates. Finally, the order of merit shall be determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in written examination and viva-voce test taken together.
- Name of the post – Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher
- No of Vacancies – 230
- Academic Qualification – Masters Degree
- Age Limit – 21 to 32 years
|OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017 – Reference Links|
|Download OPSC PGT Syllabus Details||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|OPSC Jr Lecturer Exam 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||11th July 2017|
|Last date for Online registration||21st August 2017|
|Date of examination||Announced soon|
Note: The overall information about OPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2017 is available in the above sections. Additionally you may get the exam details here.