OPHWC Recruitment 2018: The Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited has released an advertisement for filling the posts of Accountant with a total of 05 vacancies. Aspiring candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment can submit their application only via online mode, so that the starting date is on 16-05-2018 and closing date is 31-05-2018. Additional information related to OPHWC Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|OPHWC Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Commerce|
|Selection Type||Career Marking, Computer based written test and Personal Interview|
OPHWC Recruitment 2018
The Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC) was formed as a wholly owned Government of Odisha Company on 24th May 1980 under the Companies Act, 1956. It was mainly formed to meet out the housing needs of the police as a welfare measure and it has developed expertise in planning, designing and construction of residential and non-residential buildings for the Police, Fire Services, Prison Administration and Judiciary. This Corporation will acts as a main agency for construction of buildings under important Central Government schemes like Modernization of Police Force Scheme, Security Related Expenditure Scheme and Special Infrastructure Scheme. Now this Silver Rated State Government Undertaking has announced an employment notice regarding the selection of right candidates for the post of 05 Accountant posts.
OPHWC Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Accountant||05||Rs. 9300-34800 /-|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected under the category of Accountant posts will be provided with a decent monthly salary and other allowances according to the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200 /-
Eligibility Requirements for OPHWC Vacancies 2018
If anyone desires to submit their application for OPHWC Recruitment 2018 then they must have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Academic Qualification: Applicants should have studied the below mentioned educational qualification from a recognized board or Institute.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the Minimum and Maximum Age Limits as on the date of 31.03.2018 which is mentioned in the official notification itself.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
- Upper Age Limit: 32 years
Age Relaxation: The above mentioned age limit constraints are applicable only for General category candidates. However, the Upper Age limit is relaxable only for some reserved candidates as per the reservation rules followed in the organization.
- SC/ST/ SEBC/ Women: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for OPHWC Jobs 2018
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on the below mentioned recruitment procedures,
- Career Marking
- Computer based written test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for OPHWC Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the Prescribed Non-refundable application fees through online mode only through Net-banking, Credit or Debit Card. The application fees for different categories are listed below,
- General, OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200 /-
Steps for Application: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria norms can start filling their applications by means of online mode. The steps involved in Online Application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, www.ophwc.nic.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Once you meet the Eligibility conditions, click the Tab “ Apply Online”
- Candidate has to fill all the required details in the online application form
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the Application
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- After clicking the Submit button, a Registration number is displayed on the screen
- Log in with the corresponding Registration number and Date of Birth
- Now pay the Application Fees in Online mode
- Fill the details about Fees payment in the online web portal
- Application Form with all the details are displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
|OPHWC Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||16th May 2018|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Application||31st May 2018|
|Last Date for Paying the Application fees||31st May 2018|
Note: Here in this section we have so far highlighted all the important information pertaining to OPHWC Recruitment 2018. If you still have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.