OPGC Recruitment 2017: Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) has revealed a recruitment notification, in order to fulfill the existence of 07 vacancies in the post of Commissioning Engineer and Assistant Manager. Engineering Graduates, who are seriously looking towards job opportunity, shall utilize it. For confirming your interest, make your registration earlier through OPGC web portal. For getting more details about OPGC Recruitment 2017, go through the below sections.
|Institution||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)|
|Designation||Commissioning Officer and Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||07||Last Date||08-04-2017|
OPGC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) has the main objective of establishing, operating and maintaining thermal power generating stations. It is a wholly owned Government Company of the State of Odisha. The present vacancies available in OPGC are noted in the new notification and it is recently uncovered by this company. In respect of that, the vacant designations such as Commissioning Engineer and Assistant Manager will only be occupied with experienced Engineers.
The initial selection will be on Interview basis. The candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per the company’s Medical Standards. All the above said positions are filled up on short term contract basis for a period of 2 to 4 years, depending upon the requirement of the job. More details about OPGC Recruitment 2017 are narrated hereunder.
Position Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Positions||No of Openings|
Educational Requirements: In specializations such as Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering, applicants must have completed their Bachelors Degree. Qualifications must be obtained from any recognized institution with minimum aggregate percentage of marks.
- For both the posts – BE/ B.Tech Degree
Necessary Experience: Aspirants who aspires to apply against the above said posts should possess two to fifteen years or more, compulsorily.
- For Commissioning Engineer Posts – 10 to 15 years
- For Assistant Manager Post – two years
Selection Method: Online applications received in this company will be verified and the shortlisted candidates are subject to Telephonic interview and or personal interview. Finally, they are subject to medical examination for appointment.
Salary Offered: Candidates selected through OPGC Recruitment 2017 will be taken in CTC basis, depending upon their qualification and experience. Apart from CTC outstation travel expenses as applicable to the respective grade of OPGC will be admissible. During local tours, those appointees will be entitled with dearness and travel allowance.
How to Apply Online for OPGC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to get into OPGC Jobs should register your application through online. For the convenience of aspirants who are not familiar in internet use, we had listed the online application steps hereunder.
- Log on the official website “www.opgc.co.in”.
- After entering the website, go to “Career” page and click in “Job Openings”
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online” link activated against that.
- If you are an existing user, feed the user ID, Password and hit on “Submit”
- Or else, first complete the new registration by clicking “Sign up now”
- Fill the registration form, submit it and receive the login details.
- Using the login details, enter into your profile and fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Check all the filled in entries and upload the documents, if required.
- Finally press the submit button and retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Online Registration Commenced from – 25th Mar 2017
- Online registration ends on – 8th Apr 2017
Note: Applicants can get the details about OPGC Recruitment 2017, from the above sections. Refer the official notification, for acquiring more knowledge about the recruitment.