OPAL Recruitment 2017: ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL) is now looking for result oriented, dynamic, experienced executive professionals to work under Executive as well as Non-Executive Posts. These posts includes posting from Executive to Manager Level. Since it’s a most responsible post, applying competitors should have relevant educational qualification and being expertise in these sectors. Furthermore information about OPAL Recruitment 2017 is explained hereunder.
|Organization||ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL)|
|Designation||Executive and Non-Executive|
|No of Openings||83||Last Date||30-04-2017|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc|
OPAL Recruitment 2017
ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL) is one of the largest Greenfield Petrochemical Complex in India. This complex is equipped with most modern petrochemicals technologies such as polymers, chemicals such as benzene pyrolysis gasoline etc. OPAL is a mega sized complex, now providing challenging environment and high level of learning opportunities. So, aspirants with good academic record in Degree level with experience are asked to submit your applications.
Those candidates will be shortlisted via OPAL Recruitment 2017 to do various roles in the area of Operations, Maintenance, Quality-Labs, Fire, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, MM, Legal, Security and Corporate communications. By reviewing their performance, they will be offered with attractive remuneration per month.
Designation wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Positions||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Profile: In relevant discipline, aspirants should have done Diploma/ Graduate/ Engineering Degree from any well known university or institution.
- For Executive Posts- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
- For Non-Executive Posts – Diploma/ Graduate Degree
Necessary Experience: Since all the postings come under Manager and Executive cadre, experience is a most expected qualification besides the educational qualification. So in relevant areas, applicants must be experienced at least for one to fourteen years.
- For Executive Post – 1 to 14 years
- For Non-Executive Post – 5 to 7 years
Age Restriction: Post wise i.e. positions left under Executive and Non-executive will meet the change in upper age. There is no lower age limit fixed for OPAL Jobs. The upper age limit of the candidates will be calculated as on the closing date of online application.
- Upper age limit for Executive Post – 27 to 42 years
- Upper age limit for Non-Executive Post – 35 years
Selection Process: Candidates who are meeting the desired qualifications and experience shall be further shortlisted for interview. Subsequently, if passed in written examination, you are finally subject to document verification and pre-employment medical examination.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Salary Offered: The below tabular column gives the information about the salary details for posts vacant in Executive and Non-executive cadre. In addition to CTC, company offers attractive Medical coverage, OPD reimbursement, group insurance, etc.
|Designation||Annual CTC Range (INR)|
|Senior Manager||Rs.20.00 to 27.00 Lacs|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.09.00 to 13.00 Lacs|
|Manager||Rs.16.00 to 21.00 Lacs|
|Executive||Rs.05.50 to 08.50 Lacs|
|Supervisor||Rs.4.30 to 5.10 Lacs|
|Senior Assistant||Rs.3.50 to 4.30 Lacs|
How to Apply Online for OPAL Recruitment 2017
Interested aspirants have to register your details in online, by following the below guidelines.
- At the start of online application procedure, visit the website “www.opalindia.in”.
- After entering the website, click on “Career” tab followed by clicking “Current Openings”
- Select either “Executive” or “Non-executive”
- Under that, select the desired post and hit on “Apply”
- Complete the initial registration by hitting “click here to register now link”.
- Now, you will get the username and password.
- By using this login credentials, login in to your profile and fill the remaining details in application form.
- Upload the required documents, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||opalindia.in|
Date to Remember
- Last date to submit online application – 30th Apr 2017
Note: Except the above details, applicants shall get the remaining details about OPAL Recruitment 2017 in the official notification.