Online job applications 2017: Apply online for latest government vacancies and competitive exams: After the growth of Internet Technology, the whole administrative process in most of the organisation became online. All recruitment process both in Private and Government organisation adapted this modern technology. The major advantage of online application short listing process is, it reduces the necessity of manpower and also saves time. Since the unemployment is rising day by day, it directly impacts the increase in number of applicants applying for a single vacancy. Here in this section we have listed all the job openings in government and also provided the online applying procedure for each of the vacancies. Candidates seeking for jobs may refer the details and proceed for online registration.
|Notification||Post Nos||Details||Last Date||Application|
|PAIC||115||Know More||03-08-2017||Apply Now|
|SSA Assam||7042||Know More||15-07-2017||Apply Now|
|HSL||52||Know More||31-07-2017||Apply Now|
|NSIC||50||Know More||21-07-2017||Apply Now|
|KPSC||4265||Know More||24-07-2017||Apply Now|
|Odisha Post Office||144||Know More||22-07-2017||Apply Now|
|Surat Municipal Corporation||2144||Know More||28-07-2017||Apply Now|
|NHAI||40||Know More||31-07-2017||Apply Now|
|BEST||NA||Know More||30-06-2017||Apply Now|
|Bombay High Court||108||Know More||04-07-2017||Apply Now|
|Haryana Irrigaton Department||400||Know More||10-07-2017||Apply Now|
|AIIMS Delhi||257||Know More||14-07-2017||Apply Now|
|NABARD||108||Know More||07-07-2017||Apply Now|
|Delhi University||531||Know More||In 2 Weeks||Apply Now|
|AAI||105||Know More||19-07-2017||Apply Now|
|PGCIL||13||Know More||24-06-2017||Apply Now|
|NALCO||330||Know More||01-07-2017||Apply Now|
|JAPIT||24||Know More||05-07-2017||Apply Now|
|UPHESC||284||Know More||13-07-2017||Apply Now|
|BSEB||52||Know More||19-06-2017||Apply Now|
Online Application for Government Jobs
If an organization came up with large number of vacancies then it only prefer to receive applications through online mode. But, candidates who are not much aware of using internet may struggle hard to submit online job applications. Those candidates may follow the step by step instructions provide here in this section to submit your applications without any mistake or errors.
Some of the staffing or recruiting agencies established by Government exclusively to recruit candidates for jobs follow the online registration process. Among those, Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), State wise Public Service Commissions and Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) are the institutions which recruit employees in large numbers. This tends them to make the whole recruitment process online, including the competitive exams conducted by them in most cases.
- SSC Recruitment Online Application
- IBPS Recruitment Online Application
- UPSC Recruitment Online Application
Fee Payment Mode for Online Job Applications
When applying for a competitive exam or government job, it is mandatory that the applicant have to pay application or exam fee. If the applying process is online then the candidate have submit the application fee online itself. In some cases, the particular institution provides both online and offline mode of fee payment. If you choose to pay application fee online then you have to follow the few steps mentioned below. After submitting the application you will be redirected for fee payment page. Here you have to choose the online payment mode.
- Click on the “Online Fee Payment Link” form the Application Portal.
- You will get redirected to a Payment Gateway Page.
- Choose the “Payment Gateway” which you prefer and Select it by Clicking.
- Then you have to choose the type of Transaction (Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking).
- Choose any one of the “Transaction Type” you prefer and click the pay button.
- If you choose “Card Payment” then you will be asked for you “Card Information” in the next page.
- For “Net Banking Payment” enter the “Login Credentials” and authenticated the transaction.
- After successful completion of “Fee Payment” you will receive an “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Follow these steps to successfully make the payment for the competitive exam or government jobs.
Things to Have While Making Online Registration
Before starting the online application registration candidates have to keep few things handy. They are a Valid Email ID, Valid Mobile Number and the Certificate Copies for references. While submitting online application, first you will be asked to provide an Email Id and Mobile number. This is to create a User ID or Registration Number. Through this Email ID or Phone Number your identity will be verified and all future communication regarding the particular exam will be communicated through any of these two modes only. So, providing valid details of these two are most important during registration process.
While making the registration keeping the original or photocopy of all certificates is necessary. Because some registration windows last for only a few minutes (10 or 15 minutes). If you are not able to complete the whole process within this time then you have to apply again. So, keeping this documents handy ensure you to provide all details whichever required by the registration window within the time frame.
How to Crop and Upload Scanned Documents
In order to ensure your Identify, the online job application requires you to upload the scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph, specimen signature and thumb impression (in few cases). But there is a restriction in uploading these details; they are the size and the dimensions. Every applicant strives hard to upload these documents in right dimensions. Depending upon the organization the dimensions and size of these scanned copies varies.
Candidates may make use of the basic tools like “MS Paint/ MS Picture Manager” or advanced tools like “Adobe Photoshop” to crop the dimension and compress the size of the scanned images. Applicants who are having the basic computer operating knowledge is enough to do these tasks. If you found hard to make it, then get into a ‘cyber/ internet café’ to make things done.
Steps to Fill Online Job Applications
The Online Job Application process requires patients and concentration in order to submit the application successfully. Aspirants who wish to apply for competitive exams or government jobs may refer this section to get an idea about the online application process. The steps given below are just a general applying procedure and it doesn’t applicable for all job vacancies.
- Log on to the “Official Website” of a Recruiting Organisation.
- Find the menu named “Careers/ Recruitment/ Vacancies” and Click on it.
- On that particular page you may find the “Apply Online” link of the vacancy for which you wish to submit application.
- Click on that link and fill all the “Basic Details” to create a “User ID” or “Registration ID”.
- After creating this ID you have to verify your Identity through “Phone” or “Email” verification.
- Then you have to login again to update all your “Academic, Personal and Professional” details.
- Once you submitted all the details you will be asked to make a “Fee Payment” though online.
- After successfully remitting the “Application/ Exam Fee” you have complete the second step of registration process.
- Now you have to upload the “Scanned Copies” of your “Photo and Signature” in the right dimensions.
- Once you done with all these process; “Verify” whether all the given details are “Correct or Not”.
- After verification make the “Final Submit” and take a “Print Out” of the application for future reference.
If you wish to know more about the online job application procedure of a particular recruitment or exam, then you may click the “know More” link from the table listed above.