OMPL Recruitment 2017: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is going to hire Eligible Indian Citizens for the following Engineering Posts based on their Gate Score 2017. Candidates who got good score in Gate 2017 Exam can use this wonderful Opportunity by applying for this OMPL Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 18.11.2017. No of vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and other details regarding this Recruitment will be clearly mentioned in this section.
|OMPL Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Executives||No of Openings||33|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Gate Score, Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||18.11.2017||Job Location||Mangalore, Karnataka|
OMPL Recruitment 2017
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is an Indian Company incorporated on 19th December 2006 which was promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) & Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). Both ONGC and MRPL hold respectively 49 % and 51% stake in this company. OMPL is a subsidiary company of MRPL and also a PSU on behalf of considering the Share pattern of OMPL. This complex spans 442 acres of land in Mangalore Special Economic zone (SEZ) in which the project cost was estimated at 5750 crores. It is located 14 km away from the New Mangalore Port and about 15 km from Mangalore International Airport.
OMPL Vacancy Details 2017
|1||Executives||33||Rs 4,00,000 /- PA|
Eligibility Criteria for OMPL Recruitment 2017
Before applying for OMPL Recruitment 2017 the candidates must have the complete knowledge about the Eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: The essential Educational Qualification required for different Posts mentioned in this Recruitment are listed below
- BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- B.Sc in Chemistry
Age Limit: Candidates should have the Specified Age Limit at the time of the OMPL Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age Relaxation: The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for the Reserved candidates as per the Norms followed in their Organization.
- For SC/ ST : 05 Years
- For OBC : 03 Years
- For PWD : 10 Years
Selection Process: For the above mentioned Posts the Selection methodology will consists of two stage Process. They are
- Merit List as per Gate Score 2017
- Personal Interview
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned non-refundable application fees in Online or Offline Mode.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category have to pay the Application Fee of Rs 750/- .
- All women candidates, SC, ST and PwD Candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Steps involved in Applying OMPL Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for OMPL Recruitment 2017 from their Official web portal. The Steps involved in the Application Process are listed below.
- Candidates have to first visit the careers page of the official website “www.ompl.co.in”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment through GATE-2017: Advt.No.1/2017” and download the Advertisement.
- Read all the Instructions given in the Advertisement carefully before applying for the Online Application.
- Click “To apply online “Tab and start filling all the required details in the Online Application Form without any mistake.
- Start Filling the Online Application by entering the Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Mobile Number, Valid E-mail id and other required details.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the Photograph, signature and GATE 2017 Score card.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Payment Gateway in Online or Offline Mode.
- After checking all the details once again click the Final Submit button and take a print out of the Application Form for Future Use.
|OMPL Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||18.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||18.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about the complete details about OMPL Recruitment 2017. Only Candidates who have participated in the GATE 2017 Exam and got good score in that Exam alone are eligible for this Recruitment. For detailed Information refer the Official Notification attached in this section.