OMC Limited Recruitment 2017: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited, Public Sector Undertaking is now inviting online applications from the native peoples of Odisha state who are willing to enter into the following Non-Executive posts. In this placement, well qualified, additionally skilled and highly experienced residents on relevant streams will be given additional Preference. According to this Recruitment Notification there will be a total of 70 vacancies are to be filled for the Posts of Junior Executive Assistant and Junior Accountant. The eligibility details, selection criteria and applying link etc of this OMC Limited Recruitment 2017 are explained in the below section.
|OMC Limited Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Junior Executive Assistant & Junior Accountant||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Qualification||Degree in Commerce/ Any Discipline||Job Location||Odisha|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test||Application Mode||Online|
|Last Date||14.12.2017||No of Openings||70|
OMC Limited Recruitment 2017
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited is a joint venture company of Odisha and Indian Governments. It is headquartered in Bhubaneswar with the objective of harnessing mineral wealth of state through exploration, extraction, etc. This Company has strewed a direct recruitment notice recently, with an intention of filling various Class-III posts in its establishments with capable Indian citizens. Candidates who have Completed their Degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this Recruitment on or before the last date 14-12-2017.
Through this OMC Limited recruitment 2017, nearly seventy posts are planned to be filled. Names of candidates who are succeeding in all the recruitment stages planned by management will be published in the official web portal of OMC. Appointment order for these Non-Executive posts will be sent through Speed/ Registered Post only, for selected aspirants.
Designation Wise Vacancies in OMC Limited
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies (tentative)||Salary Range|
|1.||Junior Executive Assistant||49||Rs 5200-20200/-|
Salary and Allowances: Salary allotted for the various Non-Executive posts under OMC Limited establishments is in a standard of Pay Band-1. Applicable allowances and benefits like DA, Conveyance Expenses, Medical Facilities, LTC, Scholarship, etc. shall also be given, as per Company norms.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for OMC Limited Recruitment 2017
Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria of various posts available in the OMC Limited Recruitment 2017.
Educational Requirement: The basic qualification that is needed for each post is listed below, which may be of Degree in Commerce/ Any Discipline.
- For Junior Executive Assistant- Degree in Any discipline with Certificate in Computer Applications
- For Junior Accountant- Degree in Commerce
Requisite Experience: All appliers must have worked in the same position in any reputed private concern or governmental organization. But the years of experience needed are not mentioned in official notification.
Age Limits: The minimum and maximum age limits will be computed as on the date 31-10-2017.
- Between 18 to 32 Years
Recruitment Methods: The weightage marks will be fixed by seeing the academic records from 10th/ 12th standard onwards. Further post qualification experience would also be taken into consideration, for doing initial screening.
Then only a reasonable number of appliers will be invited for certificate verification as well as test, based on decision of management. Those who are qualifying in this round will be further called for Computer Proficiency Test through call letter sent in their email address/ Postal address.
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
How to Submit Application for OMC Limited Recruitment 2017
Candidates with the required Eligibility Criteria Norms can apply for this OMC Limited Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode from the Official Website. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Logon to the official web portal of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited www.omcltd.in.
- Click the concerned “Apply Online” link under “Recruitment” section.
- Read the instructions and advertisement given on next page.
- Then do the One-time Registration, by clicking on “Register” button.
- Fill the basic details and “Submit” it. The username and password will be sent to the email id of appliers.
- Then click on “Proceed to Apply” button or hit the “Home” option and return back to Post details page.
- Press the “Candidate Login” button and sign in.
- Fill the Application Form by entering all the required details.
- Now upload the scanned copies of certificates, photograph and Signature in the Specifications as mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Use “Save & Continue” button for saving the entered details.
- Also verify the entered information and do changes if any.
- By accepting the declaration, hit the “Submit” button.
- Acknowledgement Number will be displayed if registration is successful.
For doubts regarding online registration, appliers can contact on telephone numbers 0674-2377432/ 2377530, during office hours.
Dates to Remember
|OMC Limited Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Date of opening for online registration||15th November 2017 (1.00 AM)|
|Final date for submitting online application||14th December 2017 (12.00 AM)|
Note: Herein we have discussed about the current vacancies existing in OMC Limited Recruitment 2017, for Junior Executive Assistant and Junior Accountant jobs. If readers need more information regarding this recruitment, refer the notification.