OMC Limited Recruitment 2017: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited, Public Sector Undertaking is now inviting online applications from the native peoples of Odisha state who are willing to enter into the following Non-Executive posts. In this placement, well qualified, additionally skilled and highly experienced residents on relevant streams will be given due weightage. This regular basis appointment does not come under Pensionable scheme, but there is a scope for promotion based on aspirant’s working knowledge/ ability. The eligibility details, selection criteria and applying link etc. of this OMC Limited Recruitment 2017 are given on below paragraphs.
|Company||Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited|
|Post Names||Junior Pharmacist, Electrician, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||48||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Qualification||Diploma/ ITI/ B. Ed/|
OMC Limited Recruitment 2017
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited is a joint venture company of Odisha and Indian Governments. It is headquartered in Bhubaneswar with the objective of harnessing mineral wealth of state through exploration, extraction, etc. This Company has strewed a direct recruitment notice recently, with an intention of filling various Class-III posts in its establishments with capable Indian citizens.
Through this OMC Limited recruitment 2017, nearly fifty teaching/ medical/ electrician posts are planned to be filled. Names of candidates who are succeeding in all the recruitment stages planned by management will be published in the official web portal of OMC. Appointment order for these Non-Executive posts will be sent through Speed/ Registered Post only, for selected aspirants.
Designation Wise Vacancies in OMC Limited
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies (tentative)||Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Junior Pharmacist||14||32 years||Rs.20200/-|
|3.||Assistant Teacher (TG)||9|
Educational Requirement: The basic qualification that is needed for each post is listed below, which may be of Diploma/ ITI/ Degree. For SI. No. 1 & 2 posts, registration in concerned Medical Council is also mandatory.
- For Junior Pharmacist post: B.Sc (Science) with Diploma in Pharmacy
- For Junior Nurse post: B.Sc (Science) with Diploma in Nursing
- For Assistant Teacher (TG) job: Degree in Science with PCM & Mathematics/ Science as one of the method of teaching in D.T.Ed or Degree in Arts with English Honours & English at B.Ed level
- For MCT Teacher-II designation: completed CT training with OTET, after H.Sc
- For Electrician post: B.Sc and ITI in Electrical, Lineman/ Wireman trades
Apart from the above said academics, candidates with additional qualification like B. Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.A/ M.Ed/ M. Phil/ D.lit/ MA on concerned subjects will be given extra weightage at the time of selection.
Aspirants who are willing to enter into Electrician position should also have to possess a valid workman permits “A” certificate issued from concerned board/ authority. Candidates who had finished ITI in Lineman-MV (with learner permit for Workman-HT) are also found eligible for Electrician job.
Requisite Experience: All appliers must have worked in the same position in any reputed private concern or governmental organisation. But the years of experience needed are not mentioned in official notice.
Age Limits: Above tabulated is the upper age limit for various Non-Executive posts listed under OMC Limited recruitment notice. The minimum and maximum age limits will be computed as on 31st December 2016 only.
- Minimum applying age: 18 years
As per state government norms, age concessions will be given to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Sports Person.
Recruitment Methods: The weightage marks will be fixed by seeing the academic records from 10th/ 12th standard onwards. Further post qualification experience would also be taken into consideration, for doing initial screening.
Then only a reasonable number of appliers will be invited for certificate verification as well as test, based on decision of management. Those who are qualifying in this round will be further called for Interview, through call letter sent in their email address/ Postal address.
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Salary allotted for the various Non-Executive posts under OMC Limited establishments is in a standard of Pay Band-1. Applicable allowances and benefits like DA, Conveyance Expenses, Medical Facilities, LTC, Scholarship, etc. shall also be given, as per Company norms.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2000 – 2800/-
How to Submit Application for OMC Limited Recruitment 2017
Till midnight of last date of registration (given down), interested candidates can use the opportunity to apply for Junior Pharmacist, Teacher and other jobs of OMC Limited. Appliers must keep valid email address, phone number and scanned copies of requisite documents/ images with them, before starting to fill the application. The steps are,
- Logon to the official portal of OMC Limited omcltd.in.
- Click the concerned “Apply Online” link under “Recruitment” section.
- Read the instructions and advertisement given on next page.
- Then do the One-time Registration, by clicking on “Register” button.
- Fill the basic details and “Submit” it. The username and password will be sent to the email id of appliers.
- Then click on “Proceed to Apply” button or hit the “Home” option and return back to Post details page.
- Press the “Candidate Login” button and sign in.
- Then fill the application and upload the scanned copies of certificates/ photograph.
- Use “Save & Continue” button for saving the entered details.
- Also verify the entered information and do changes if any.
- By accepting the declaration, hit the “Submit” button.
- Acknowledgement Number will be displayed if registration is successful.
For doubts regarding online registration, appliers can contact on telephone numbers 0674-2377432/ 2377530, during office hours.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of opening for online registration – 30th Dec 2016
- Final date for submitting online application – 31st Jan 2017
Note: Herein we have discussed about the current vacancies existing in OMC Limited, for teaching, pharmacist, etc. jobs. If readers need more information regarding this recruitment, refer the notification.