OMC Limited Recruitment 2018: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking is now inviting online applications from the native peoples of Odisha state who are willing to enter into the Junior Engineer posts. In this placement, well qualified, additionally skilled and highly experienced residents on relevant streams will be given additional Preference. According to this Recruitment Notification there will be a total of 21 vacancies are to be filled for the Posts of Junior Engineer. The eligibility details, selection criteria and applying link etc of this OMC Limited Recruitment 2018 are explained in the below section.
|OMC Limited Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|No of Openings||21|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test|
OMC Limited Recruitment 2018
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited is a joint venture company of Odisha and Indian Government. It is headquartered in Bhubaneswar with the objective of harnessing mineral wealth of state through exploration, extraction, etc. This Company has strewed a direct recruitment notice recently, with an intention of filling Junior Engineer posts from capable Indian citizens. Candidates who have Completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline are eligible to apply for this Recruitment on or before the last date 02-02-2018.
Through this OMC Limited recruitment 2018, nearly twenty one posts are planned to be filled. Names of candidates who are succeeding in all the recruitment stages planned by management will be published in the official web portal of OMC. Appointment order for these Non-Executive posts will be sent through Speed/ Registered Post only, for selected aspirants.
Designation Wise Vacancies in OMC Limited
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies||Salary Range|
|1.||Junior Engineer||21||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
Salary and Allowances: Salary allotted for the Junior Engineer posts under OMC Limited establishments is in a standard of Pay Band-1. Applicable allowances and benefits like DA, Conveyance Expenses, Medical Facilities, LTC, Scholarship, etc. shall also be given, as per Company norms.
- Salary Range: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for OMC Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria of various posts available in the OMC Limited Recruitment 2018.
Educational Requirement: The basic qualification that is needed for Junior Engineer post is listed below, which may be of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Age Limits: The minimum and maximum age limits will be computed as on the date 01-01-2018.
- Between 18 to 32 Years
Selection Process for OMC Limited Recruitment
Recruitment Methods: The weightage marks will be fixed by seeing the academic records from 10th/ 12th standard onwards. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their career marks and their names will be displayed at the OMC website.
Then only a reasonable number of appliers will be invited for certificate verification as well as test, based on decision of management. Those who are qualifying in this round will be selected as Junior Engineers.
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
How to Submit Application for OMC Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidates with the required Eligibility Criteria Norms can apply for this OMC Limited Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode from the Official Website. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Log on to the official web portal of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited www.omcltd.in
- Click the concerned “Apply Online” link under “Recruitment” section
- Read the instructions and advertisement given on next page
- Then do the One-time Registration, by clicking on “Register” button
- Fill the basic details and “Submit” it. The username and password will be sent to the email id of appliers
- Then click on “Proceed to Apply” button or hit the “Home” option and return back to Post details page
- Press the “Candidate Login” button and sign in
- Fill the Application Form by entering all the required details
- Now upload the scanned copies of certificates, photograph and Signature in the Specifications as mentioned in the Advertisement
- Use “Save & Continue” button for saving the entered details.
- Also verify the entered information and do changes if any.
- By accepting the declaration, hit the “Submit” button.
- Acknowledgement Number will be displayed if registration is successful.
For doubts regarding online registration, appliers can contact on telephone numbers 0674-2377432/ 2377530, during office hours.
Dates to Remember
|OMC Limited Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Date of opening for online registration||3rd January 2018 (1.00 AM)|
|Final date for submitting online application||2nd February 2018 (12.00 AM)|
Note: Herein we have discussed about the current vacancies existing in OMC Limited Recruitment 2018, for Junior Engineer jobs. If readers need more information regarding this recruitment, refer the official notification attached in this section.