Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018: Odisha Postal Circle has updated the region wise vacancies in Postman and Mail Guard posts, with respective notification very recently in their web portal. Accordingly, 163 vacancies currently exist in various divisions of the Odisha Postal Circle. Candidates who are complied with all the eligibility criteria can go ahead with this recruitment. More details about Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2018 are illustrated down.
|Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||Postman and Mail Guard|
|No of Vacancies||163|
|Selection Type||Aptitude test|
|Last Date||31st March 2018|
Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018
Odisha Postal Circle is one of the Postal Circles in India, has the motive to provide higher quality mail, parcel and related services in India and throughout the world. It is controlled by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology and Department of Posts. The rolled out advertisement in Odisha Postal Circle website, states that nearly hundreds of vacancies to be filled very soon. Also, equal opportunities are provided for all the categories under Postman and Mail Guard Posts. However, reservation and relaxation is possible only for reserved categories.
Recruitment or Aptitude test will be conducted for examining the knowledge of the applicants. In order to participate in Odisha Post Recruitment 2018, eligible candidates have to register your application in Odisha Postal Circle web portal. The details related to the eligibility criteria, selection, salary etc. are available in the upcoming section.
Odisha Postman Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Salary Offered: In level-3 of 7th CPC pay matrix, aspirants will get the monthly salary along with the admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Matriculation pass from any recognized institution is preferred to apply for the Odisha Postal Careers 2018.
- 10th Pass
Age Restriction: Candidates who intend to apply for Odisha Postal Recruitment, ensure about your age which satisfies the below limit. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on the closing date for online registration.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Age Relaxation: Reserved category candidates will be applicable for age relaxation as per the norms of organization.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- PH – 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ ST)
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years after deduction of service in Military
- Government Employees – 40 years (45 years for SC/ ST)
Odisha Post Office Postman Recruitment Selection Process
All the applicants shall be subject to an Aptitude Test for a total of 100 marks. This exam would be conducted for a minimum duration of two hours with no negative marking. In order to get into the post, candidates have to secure high marks in Aptitude Test alone.
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018
Application & Exam Fee: All the category applicants have to pay the prescribed amount for application form registration. Howbeit, exemption in exam fee is only applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women.
- Application/ Registration Fee – Rs.100/-
- Exam Fee – Rs.400/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Appliers are intimated to make the fee payment in any of the e-payment post offices, using the Challan downloaded at the time of online registration.
Odisha Postal Careers Apply Online Steps
Individuals, who are eager to apply for Odisha Postal Careers 2018, can make your registration earlier in online mode. The certain simple steps to do the online registration are given below.
- Log on the official website “odisha.postalcareers.in”
- Hit on “Apply Online” link available in the home page of the web page
- Then, click on “Apply” link, under “New Registration” section
- Read the official notification and click on “I Agree” link
- It will open a new registration form on the screen
- Fill the registration form and check it for doing correction
- A new registration number will be received on successful registration
- Thereafter, go to the previous page and hit on “Applicant Login” button
- Feed the registration no & date of birth, captcha number and hit on “Login” button
- Fill the remaining details in the application form
- Upload the scanned image of Photograph & Signature in JPEG format
- Finally submit the application form
- Print the e-payment challan and Registration slip for future reference
Dates to Remember
|Odisha Postman Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||28th February 2018|
|Date of commencement of online registration||28th February 2018|
|Date of closing of online registration||31st March 2018|
Note: The overall information about Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. Refer the official notice attached here for getting more information.