Odisha Postal Recruitment 2017: Applications are invited from the job seekers for applying the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Odisha Post Office. It is a wonderful opportunity for the schooling/ equivalent qualified aspirants and those who are searching for job in government also can apply for this recruitment. Nature of the job is permanent only. Elaboration details of this latest recruitment are given below.
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff||Vacancies||144|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th||Job Type||Permanent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||22nd June 2017||Job Location||Odisha|
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should complete their studies from recognized board. Qualification details are given below.
- Matriculation/ ITI
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit details are given as following. Upper age limit of the candidates must be as on 22nd July 2017.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Age relaxation: Relaxation of age is applicable for the citizen’s only category basis. Relaxable year’s details are given below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC/ Ex serviceman: 3 years
- Unreserved: 10 years
- SC/ST: 15 years
- OBC: 13 years
Selection Process: He/ She shall be selected through the following selection method based on the performance.
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
Salary Offered: He/ She will get their salary based on 7th pay commission. Other allowances also available as per the government rule prescribed from time to time.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18000/-
- Other Allowances
Application Registration fee: Form registration fee is applicable for all candidates. Brief details of payment mode are mentioned under examination fee.
- Registration Fee: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Offline
Examination Fee: Payment mode is offline. Candidates are advised to generate a challan from the application web portal and visit the nearest active e-payment post office. E-payment post office details are listed in the website odisha.postalcareers.in.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Exempt
- Payment Mode: Offline
How to Apply Online for Odisha Postal Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are thinking that they are eligible to apply for this jobs can apply through online mode in the official website. Before applying ready to keep the scanned photograph and signature in jpeg/ JPG format. Application procedure details are scheduled as following steps.
- Appliers first go to the website “odisha.postalcareers.in”.
- Select the Link “Direct Recruitment of MTS”.
- Read the instruction carefully before going to apply.
- Candidates are advised to click the “Apply online”
- In that next page select the “Apply”
- Fill the Personal details given in the form.
- The symbol * is mentioned mandatory field.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- No need to upload certificates.
- Once again recheck the application details and click “Submit”
- After successful completion of the online application, candidates will display in the screen “Unique Registration Number”.
- Using this Registration Number & DOB candidate can login the web portal and download the challan for making payment.
- Take a print out of the application and challan for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 – important dates|
|Online application open date||23rd Jun 2017|
|Online application closing date||22nd Jul 2017|
|Payment last date||27th July 2017|
Note: In this above section, we have discussed about the recruitment announcement from Odisha Post Office for the post of MTS. In case candidates have any doubts about this recruitment, kindly check the official notification.