Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Odisha Postal Circle has rolled out a new job notification in their official website, regarding the need of Postman and Mail Guard. This is to notify that, about 96 vacancies are currently opened under the above said posts. Only matriculation level of qualification is enough to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are willing to get into Government jobs, department of posts in Odisha are offering so many opportunities for you. Scroll down the page for getting more details related to this recruitment.
|Authority||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Designation||Postman, Mail Guard|
|No of Vacancies||96||Last Date||17-02-2017|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Odisha Postal Circle is having the motive to provide higher quality mail, parcel and related services in India and throughout the world. It is controlled by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology and Department of Posts. The rolling advertisement in Odisha Postal Circle website, states that nearly hundreds of vacancies are going to be filled. Equal opportunities are provided for all the categories. However, reservation and relaxation is possible only for reserved categories.
Recruitment test will be conducted for examining the knowledge of the applicants. In order to participate in Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, eligible candidates have to send your application letter through their web portal. The details related to the eligibility criteria, selection, salary etc. are available in the upcoming sections.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification required for applying against the posts of Postman and Mail Guard is Matriculation level. Applicants should have completed the qualification from any recognized board or institution.
- For Postman and Mail Guard Posts – 10th Pass
Age Limit: General category candidates, who desire to participate in Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, should possess the maximum age limit which is mentioned in the above tabular column. Also, the aspirants who have attained the minimum age of 18 years are also eligible to apply.
The age limit should be calculated as on 17th Sep 2017. As per the extant orders, persons belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category will be suitable for age relaxation.
- Age limit for Postman and Mail Guard – 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PH category – 10 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, conducted by Department of Posts, Odisha Postal Circle. In accordance with the marks secured by the candidates, the vacant slots are filled.
- Written examination
Salary Offered: In the level-3 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC, candidates who are designated under the above mentioned posts will receive the salary. Other additional allowances are also admissible for those employees.
- Salary for Postman and Mail Guard – Rs.21700/-
- Pay Matrix 3 – Rs.21700-69100/-
How to Apply Online for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are eagerly awaited to participate in the Postman and Mail Guard exam shall submit your applications through online mode. The steps to be followed while applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.odishapost.gov.in”.
- After that, get the notification available in the “News” section of the website.
- Read the information provided in that and if you are satisfied with that start to apply.
- Fill the online application form with all requisite information.
- After feeding details in the application form, check the application for any correctness.
- Upload the documents, photograph and signature, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application.
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 17th Jan 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 19th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 17th Sep 2017
Note: For the ease of readers, we had stated information regarding Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. If requires additional information, refer the official notification.