Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017: Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has let out a new job notification over its official recruitment site with an aim of engaging well experienced bank officers below Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager Posts. A total of 120 openings are currently vacant below these positions. Officials should have completed Chartered Accountancy or Diploma to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are applying for these posts should hold adequate knowledge in computer operation because you will be serving in a computerized environment only. People who are seeking for higher positions in banking sector are asked to read the below section.
|Bank Name||Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||120||Last Date||26-04-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is one among the 20 nationalized banks which is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The mission of this bank is to provide quality and innovative services for the customer. Its branches are located all over India. Some its offices requires young and result oriented officials for filling up the post of Specialist officer.
Officials who are presently working in clerical level positions will be expecting for higher level posts. Those people are encouraged to make use this opportunity. Before applying for Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017, you have to make sure that whether you are physically fit for this job. A written test or interview or both will be conducted to shortlist the suitable officials for these posts. Selectees have to undergo probation for a period of 1 or 2 years.
Post Wise Openings in OBC SO
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Manager (FA) – CAT (MMGS-III)||1||35 years||Rs.51490/-|
|2||Senior Manager (FA) – CA Ind AS Cell||1|
|3||Manager (FA) – CA (MMGS-II)||18||Rs.45950/-|
|4||Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst) (JMGS-I)||100||30 years||Rs.42020/-|
Academic Requirements: Candidates who have passed Chartered Accountant exam in the 1st attempt or Management Course or any similar course from “The institute of CA of India” or any other recognized institute are eligible to apply for these posts.
- For Sl.No. 1 to 3 – CA pass in 1st Attempt
- For Asst Manager – MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA
Work Experience: Appliers should hold beforehand experience in Taxation, Balance Sheet/ IndAS/ IFRS, financial services, etc to apply for these managerial posts.
- For Senior Manager – 3 years
- For Manager – 1 year
- For Assistant Manager – 2 years
Age Constraints & Concession: The minimum age fixed for Senior Manager post is 25 years, 23 years for Manager and 21 years for Assistant Manager post. The age of the applicants will be computed as on 1st April 2017. Individuals who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in age according to government norms.
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 5 years
- For PWD – 10 years
- For Person Affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Selection Process: Initial screening process will be done by referring the details mentioned in the online application form. Applicants who seemed to be suitable shall be invited for various selection processes.
Candidates who have applied for Assistant Manager Job have to appear for online test followed by Interview. For the rest of the posts, the selection will be done through interview. The minimum qualifying marks for unreserved category is 40% and 35% for reserved category.
- For Assistant Manager – Online Test & Interview
- For Other Posts – Interview
However, the appointment will be finalized only after medical fitness test.
Emoluments Offered: The selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of one year which can be further extended upto 2 years, if needed. The monthly remuneration offered for the officials will be according to Pay Scale only.
- For Senior Manager – Rs.42020 to 51490/- pm
- For Manager – Rs.31705 to 45950/- pm
- For Asst Manager – Rs.23700 to 42020/- pm
Application Fee: Aspirants are requested to pay the specified fee only through online gateways such as Debit card, Credit card, net banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile wallet.
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/-
- Fee for Other Posts – Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode – Online
In addition to the pay, they are liable to get dearness allowance, Special Pay, House rent Allowance, etc as per OBC norms.
How to Apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who are matching up with the terms and conditions of Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017, can submit your application only through online. Follow the below mentioned instructions for submitting your application online.
- Log on to the official portal of OBC i.e. “www.obcindia.co.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment” button on the home page.
- Hit on the link given for online application.
- Fill the registration form with basic details.
- After registration, a registration no and password will be generated.
- Upload the softcopies of photo and
- Enter the details like qualification, experience, etc in the next step.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form and e-receipt will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 7th April 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 26th April 2017
Note: Here in the above paragraphs, we have widely discussed about details regarding the Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017, for reader’s reference. You may also refer the official notice for grabbing more information.