NVS Recruitment 2018: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently circulated a job notification in most of the employment newspapers and other career related websites for the recruitment of 229 TGTs, PGTs and Misc. Teacher Vacancies on a Contract basis. It is good news for all the aspirants who are looking for various teaching jobs for fixed period of Time. Interested candidates can go through all the eligibility conditions from the official advertisement and after that they can apply for NVS Recruitment 2018 through offline mode before the last date, 28.06.2018. Some other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|NVS Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||TGTs, PGTs and Misc. Teachers|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Type||Written Examination , Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
NVS Recruitment 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is an autonomous Organization which comes under the control of the Department of School Education and Literacy & Ministry of Human Resource Development with its headquarters located at New Delhi. It is involved in the Selection of the talented Childrens in the Rural Areas in order to provide them with good quality Education comparable to the best quality in a residential School System. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) is a system of alternative Schools run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which exists all over India with the exception of Tamil Nadu and has a total of 589 functional schools and 660 sanctioned Schools. For filling up the vacancies available in their organization, now they have released an employment notification for the recruitment of TGTs and PGTs in their Organization with a total of 229 vacancies.
NVS Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||PGTs||91||Rs. 27,500 /- or Rs. 32,500 /-|
|2.||TGTs & Misc||138||Rs. 26,250 /- or Rs. 31,250 /-|
Remuneration Offered: A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- For PGT: Rs. 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch) Rs. 32500/- pm
- For TGTs & Misc.: Rs. 26,250/- pm, Hard station (Dist. Kutch)Rs. 31250/- pm
Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Jobs 2018
Before applying for this NVS Recruitment 2018, the candidates should aware about all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Qualification: Applying candidates should have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University or College.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Age Criteria: All the candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper and Lower Age Limits as on the date of 30-06-2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Selection Procedure for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: First of all, candidates have to participate in the Written Examination and after that those who scores more marks will be shortlisted for the Interview process.
- Written Examination
Applying Procedure for NVS Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Offline Application: Candidates are asked to confirm that whether they are eligible to apply for the above specified posts. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the official website, nvsropune.gov.in
- In the Circular & Notifications section select “Contract Appointments of Teachers in JNVs of Pune Region 2018-19”
- Recruitment notification is opened in MS word format, so that read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Take a print out of the Application form which is attached with the official notification itself
- Fill the application form with all the essential details
- Filled Application form with relevant documents should be send to the Principal-cum-Chairman of the Vidyalaya Recruitment Committee (VRC) of the concerned Cluster JNVs where he/she wishes to appear for verification of documents on 07.2018
- So that the last date for accepting the applications will be up to 28.06.2018
|Important Dates- NVS Recruitment 2018|
|Last date to submit offline application form||28th June 2018|
|Date of Document Verification||01st July 2018|
Note: In this section so far, we have elucidated all the information related to NVS Recruitment 2018 for the selection of 229 candidates. You may also refer the official notification for further details.