NVS Recruitment 2017: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has made a Notification for the Recruitment of 178 Non Teaching Staffs in their Organization. Candidates with the required Eligibility Criteria are invited hereby filling the Online Application between the dates 12.11.2017 to 13.12.2017. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to secure a Central Government Job can make use of this wonderful Opportunity to start their Careers in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Dedicated Candidates who are looking for NVS Recruitment 2017 can find other details in this section.
|NVS Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Non Teaching Staffs||No of Openings||178|
|Academic Qualification||Degree/ Diploma/12th Pass||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||13.12.2017||Job Location||Across India|
NVS Recruitment 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is an autonomous Organization which comes under the control of the Department of School Education and Literacy & Ministry of Human Resource Development with its headquarters located at New Delhi. It is involved in the Selection of the talented Children’s in the Rural Areas in order to provide them with good quality Education comparable to the best quality in a residential School System. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) is a system of alternative Schools run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which exists all over India with the exception of Tamil Nadu with a total of 589 functional schools and 660 sanctioned Schools. Recently NVS Recruitment 2017 has been published by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for recruiting 178 Non Teaching Staffs. Therefore Eligible Candidates are advised to apply for this Recruitment before the last date that is 13.12.2017.
NVS Job Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Audit Assistant||03||Rs 9300- 34800 /-|
|02||Female Staff Nurse||23|
|03||Stenographer||23||Rs 5200- 20200 /-|
|05||Lower Division Clerk||68|
Scale of Pay: The pay scale of different posts available in NVS Recruitment 2017 is listed below.
- For Post No 01,02: Rs 9300- 34800 + GP Rs 4200 /-
- For Post No 03, 04: Rs 5200- 20200 + GP 2400 /-
- For Post No 05: Rs 5200- 20200 + GP 1900 /-
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying For NVS Recruitment 2017 must check whether they fulfill the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria.
Essential Qualification: The applicants should have passed below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- For Post No 01 & 03: Graduation in relevant discipline
- For Post No 02: Diploma/ B.Sc in Nursing
- For Post No 04 & 05: 12th Pass
Age Constraints: Age Limit will be applicable according to the norms followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The Age Limit for different category of Posts is listed below.
- For Post No 01 & 02- 18 to 30 Years
- For Post No 03 & 05- 18 to 27 Years
- For Post No 04- 18 to 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be Applicable to Reserved Candidates as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test/ Interview
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below Specified Application Fees in available mode. SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman Category Students are exempted from paying the Application Fees.
- For Audit Assistant & Staff Nurse Posts: Rs 1000/-
- For all Other Posts: Rs 750/-
Applying Procedure for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to follow the below steps for applying Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2017 through Online Mode before the last date. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Log on to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.nvsrochd.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification and read all the terms and conditions given in the Notification carefully.
- Once you meet out the Eligibility criteria then start filling the Online Application by entering all the required details.
- Now upload the scanned images of the recent passport size photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Recheck all the details once again and submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form for Future Reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||nvshq.org|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||12th November 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||13th December 2017|
Here we have discussed about NVS Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. If you are a looking for latest Central Government jobs then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly for further updates.