NSIC Recruitment 2018: National Small Industries Corporation has come up with latest employment Notification NSIC Recruitment 2018. It invites application from all eligible candidates from Indian State for filling up Accounts Officer and General Manager Posts. Candidates who have passed their Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline can apply for this NSIC Jobs 2018 through online mode before the last date. Job seekers interested in NSIC Vacancies 2018 can find other related information in the below section.
|NSIC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer and General Manager Posts|
|No of Posts||20|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
NSIC Recruitment 2018
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is a Mini-Ratna Government of India Enterprise formed in the year 1955 which comes under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). It is also an ISO certified organization which provides integrated support services such as Marketing, Finance, Technology and other Services. This organization is now going to hire experienced job seekers for the posts of Accounts Officer and General Manager Vacancies. People those who are interested to apply for this NSIC recruitment 2018 can apply through online mode. For selection organization will conduct several recruitment methods depending on the type of posts.
NSIC Vacancy Details 2018
|01||Accounts Officer||19||Rs.12000-24000 /-|
|02||General Manager||01||Rs.32900-58000 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get attractive monthly salary package along with other allowances as per the Norms followed in the Organization.
- For Accounts Officer posts: 12000-24000 /-
- For General Manager posts: 32900-58000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Jobs 2018
Candidates must have complete knowledge about the eligibility criteria Norms mentioned for this NSIC Jobs 2018. If the candidate does not have the below mentioned eligibility criteria their applications are summarily rejected.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized University.
- For Accounts Officer posts: B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA
- For General Manager posts: Graduation with MBA
Age Limit: If you are interested in applying for this recruitment, then your age should satisfy the below specified Upper Age limits.
- For Accounts Officer posts: 30 years
- For General Manager posts: 50 years
Selection Procedure for NSIC Jobs
Selection Process: The Criteria for selection will not be the same for both post, the recruitment process consists of the following steps,
- For Accounts Officer posts: Written Exam
- For General Manager posts: Interview
How to Apply for NSIC Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the prescribed non-refundable application fees by taking the Demand Draft in favour of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women: Rs. 250 /-
Steps to Apply for NSIC Application: Candidates who have satisfied all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for NSIC Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode before the last date. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the Career section of the official website, www.nsic.co.in
- Download the Official notification and read all the information given in it carefully
- Click the “Apply Online for Particular posts” link in the career section of the official website
- Start filling your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Notification
- Fill your First Name, Middle Name and Sur Name in the Application form as mentioned in the Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- Pay the application fees in Offline mode only
- After checking all the details once again, click the Submit button
- An application number will be generated which will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and email address
- Now take a print out of the Application Form and affix a latest photograph in it
- Keep the Application Form along with demand draft and other necessary documents in the Envelope and sent it to the postal address “General Manager – Human Resources The National Small Industries Corporation “NSIC Bhawan” Okhla Industrial Estate New Delhi-110020”
- Envelope should be super scribed with ” Application for the post of …….”
|Official Notification||Click here|
|NSIC Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||7th April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||28th April 2018 (6.00p.m.)|
Note: In this article we have discussed about NSIC Recruitment 2018 and their related Information. Candidates having further doubts are advised to write on our comment section so that your doubts will be clarified by our Expert Team.