NRSC Recruitment 2017: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has now given a wide space for job hunters, to serve in their organization. This opportunity has been planned for candidates who have accomplished ITI or Diploma or Bachelors Degree in concerned specialization. In need of these qualified candidates, presently they had highlighted a new employment notification in their authorized web portal, which convey about 67 vacancies in various posts. Those who are surfing for information about NRSC Recruitment in internet, you are in the right place. Those readers may get more details hereunder.
|Organization||National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)|
|Designation||Technician, Draughtsman & Technical/ Scientific Assistant|
|Vacancy Nos||67||Last Date||10-06-2017|
|Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelors Degree|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
NRSC Recruitment 2017
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is one of the constituent centers of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) & Department of Space. It launched many operational remote sensing satellites in operation. A little earlier, NRSC had spread out an announcement related to the recruitment of Technician, Draughtsman & Technical/ Scientific Assistant designations. Aspirants being in any of the category shall utilize this offer however reserved categories will only be possible for relaxation. Would you be the one, like to enroll in NRSC Jobs must ensure that you are eligible and then submit your applications in online mode.
NRSC Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designation||Trade||No of Posts|
|5||Laboratory Assistant Chemical||01|
|9||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||04|
Educational Requirements: The following academic qualifications are mandatory for the applicants, to apply against your desired post. These educational qualifications are expected to be qualified form any recognized institution.
- For Technician & Draughtsman – SSLC with ITI
- For Technical Assistant – Diploma
- For Scientific Assistant – B.Sc Degree
Age Limitation & Relaxation: Aspirants those who attain the minimum age of 18 years and those who are being their age up to 35 years are considered as eligible for NRSC Recruitment. The crucial date for computing the age limit is on 10th
June 2017. However, age relaxation will also be possible to the reserved categories, as follows.
- Upper age for all the posts – 35 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Besides that, appliers claiming under the category of Meritorious Sports Person (Technician-B & Draughtsman), Ex-servicemen, Widows, and Divorced Women are eligible for upper age relaxation as per extant Government of India Orders.
Selection Procedure: The criteria for selection are not mentioned in the notification. The selection team of NRSC decides to conduct recruitment based on the response of the candidates, which will be intimated later.
Pay Scale & Allowance: In level-3 or level-7 pay, persons those who are hired for the designation mentioned in the NRSC Recruitment notification shall get the monthly salary.
- Basic pay for Technical/ Scientific Assistant – Rs.44900/- (level 7)
- Basic Pay for Technician & Draughtsman – Rs.21700/- (level 3)
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who are excited to work in NRSC Jobs, then submit your job applications in online mode. By keeping the valid e-mail ID, he/ she interested shall proceed for applying in pursue of the below guidelines.
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the NRSC website “www.nrsc.govin”.
- Go to “career” page and find the concerned notification.
- Then, click on “New User”
- Enter the email-ID, captcha text and click on “submit”
- At this time your password will be send to your E-mail address.
- Hit on “Login” link and again feed the E-mail ID and password.
- Fill the application form with all the requisite information.
- Check all the filled in details for correctness.
- Then upload the required documents, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration link will be enabled from – 20th May 2017
- Online registration link will be disables on – 10th June 2017
Note: The overall view about NRSC Recruitment 2017 is clearly illustrated in the above sections. Download and read the official notification, if you have any doubts.