NRSC Recruitment 2018: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has now given a wide range of opportunity for job hunters, to serve in their organization. This opportunity has been planned for candidates who have accomplished Bachelors/ Masters Degree, Ph.D in concerned specialization. In need of these qualified candidates, presently they had highlighted a new employment notification in their authorized web portal, which convey about 37 vacancies in various posts such as Scientist/ Engineer and Scientific Assistant respectively . If you are surfing for information about NRSC Recruitment 2018 in internet, you are in the right place. Those readers may get more details in the below section.
|NRSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Organization||National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)|
|Designation||Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters Degree, Ph.D|
|Last Date||23-02-2018 (Extended)|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||Telangana, Hyderabad|
NRSC Recruitment 2018
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is one of the constituent centers of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) & Department of Space. It launched many operational remote sensing satellites in operation. A little earlier, NRSC had spread out an announcement related to the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer and Scientific Assistant designations. Aspirants being in any of the category shall utilize this offer however reserved categories will only be possible for relaxation. Would you be the one, like to enroll in NRSC Jobs must ensure that you are eligible and then submit your applications in online mode.
NRSC Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Scientist/ Engineer-SC||33||Rs.56,100 /-|
|02||Scientist/ Engineer-SD||02||Rs.67,700 /-|
|04||Scientific Assistant||02||Rs.44,900 /-|
Pay Scale & Allowance: In level-10 or level-11 or level-7 pay, persons those who are hired for the designation mentioned in the NRSC Recruitment notification shall get the monthly salary.
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC:Rs.56,100 /-
- Scientist/ Engineer-SD: Rs.67,700 /-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900 /-
Academic Criteria for NRSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Requirements: The following academic qualifications are mandatory for the applicants, to apply against your desired post. These educational qualifications are expected to be qualified form any recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree
Age Limitation & Relaxation: Aspirants those who attain the minimum age of 18 years and those who are being their age up to 35 years are considered as eligible for NRSC Recruitment 2018 . The crucial date for computing the age limit is on 05.02.2018. However, age relaxation will also be possible to the reserved categories, as follows.
- Upper age for all the posts – 35 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Besides that, appliers claiming under the category of Meritorious Sports Person, Ex-servicemen, Widows, and Divorced Women are eligible for upper age relaxation as per extant Government of India Orders.
Selection Procedure for NRSC Vacancies
Selection Procedure: The selection team of NRSC decides to conduct recruitment based on the response of the candidates. The selection process consists of the following steps as listed below,
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2018
Aspirants, who are excited to work in NRSC Jobs, then submit your job applications in online mode. By keeping the valid e-mail ID, he/ she interested shall proceed for applying in pursue of the below guidelines.
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the NRSC website “www.nrsc.gov.in”
- Go to “career” page and find the concerned notification
- Then, click on “New User”
- Enter the email-ID, captcha text and click on “submit”
- At this time your password will be send to your E-mail address
- Hit on “Login” link and again feed the E-mail ID and password
- Fill the application form with all the required information
- Check all the filled in details for correctness
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents
- Finally submit the application form and take the print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||nrsc.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration link will be enabled from – 17th January 2018
- Online registration link will be disabled on – 23rd February 2018
Note: The overall view about NRSC Recruitment 2018 is clearly illustrated in the above sections. Download and read the official notification, if you have any doubts.